What's new

Disco's decensor mods

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Disco's decensor mods

Hmm I know you guys probably don't want spoilers on what im drawing for obvious reasons, but there must be something I can share with you so you know im still doing it and to keep myself motivated from start to finish. Ill think of something that still keeps this process somewhat interactive with you guys.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick update:

I'm currently in the process of figuring out and working on a style of an open or exposed vagina that will fit in with virgin islands already established art style. The combination of soft shading and solid line work the style uses makes the process of imagining what the original artist might have done a little difficult for me, but fear not I shall press on until I have something I'm happy with!

Secondly I'm gonna have to admit that the progress on this project may slow down more than anticipated for the next few weeks for one simple reason. Other than being passionate about the female form and a pervert I am also a gamer! The line up of games that have recently released and are soon to be released are just too good for me to ignore. With that said I apologise in advance for my lack of self control xD

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thought I'd tickle this just to see if this is still happening...would still really like to see more of your work...

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm so sorry for disappearing on you guys without a word!

A lot has happened and I've been feeling too sorry for myself the past few months. I would love to carry on with what I started here, but I really need to get my shit together first. I'll always be grateful for the support you all showed me when I started this and I hope I can repay that at some point, by finishing something!

In the meantime I'll still be around the forum now and again while I start to pick up the peices.

Thanks again and I apologize for letting you all down.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back.
I'm looking forward to your work.

Will you consider doing Jumble Jokers?

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back.
I'm looking forward to your work.

Will you consider doing Jumble Jokers?
I took a quick look at the game and the artstyle seems fairly straightforward, but I'd need to play through it first to get a better idea of how it's all put together Image wise.

That said it'd probably be best if I was working on one of the older projects before I do anything else.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just take your time getting back into things, Disco, and - welcome back!

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back! The Virgin Island samples look great. +1 for Jumble Jokers getting the decensor treatment.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there something in particular about jumble jokers that you guys like? Seeing as it's come up a few times now.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice that you still live ^^.
And much success with Virgin island rofl ^^.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back Disco.

Don't feel sorry, you owe us nothing and you also give free your work. :D

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there something in particular about jumble jokers that you guys like? Seeing as it's come up a few times now.
It's mainly the variety that it offers, each enemy has a different combat rape CG for each of the 4 characters.

Bobtheapple

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm a bother but is this project still active? Would love to see Virgin Island completely decensored

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't like the hair in Sangeki of Gear pictures so I made a little modification, here are some

And here is the

Last edited:

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I didn't like the hair in Sangeki of Gear pictures so I made a little modification, here are some

And here is the
Nice going to give them a try

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there.
I just found out about the decensor patch for the "Virgin Island" game. I went to get it but the link is already down. Anyone here able to reupload it?

Wurstbrot95

Reputation score
I have to say Disco, you probably should start a patreon and make yourself known on the f95zone forums etc.! :D
People like you are the real MVPs ;)
If one starts to make decensored mods, than maybe some will follow or better... make your own team.

I would love to see decensores for TechnoBrake, Osanagocoronokimini, Clymenia and ONEONE1 games. Most of their games have nice crispy sprites and animations. :sneaky:

Profit Babyyyyy!