What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [New Public version 0.12]

Just tried out the demo, beat the boss, art looks good. Gameplay feels a bit clunky, the jumping didn't feel super comfy. The script is definitely in need of work though, it shows it wasn't proofread by a native English speaker.

Couple questions, I noticed mosaic censorship in the boss CG when I won, the patreon mentions uncensored versions for patreons. Is that something that will be made publically available for people who purchase a DLsite version/other website version?
Thank you, the block movement is a bit slow and as I try to made it into a puzzle game also. But as for run and jump I try to make it fast pace, if you found it slow may be you're lagging, you can try lower quality as the game is a flash game. I'm trying to fix the script too, I already have a native english speaker help in edit it. Thanks to polosummer. It would be better in the next version.

The censorship is there cause the japanese law, which the finish version would got censorship too. The uncensor version would be patreon exclusive.

So like, I can't get pass the room where you have 2 boxes, one long stone door (with the button on the opposite of the door). I can get pass the door just fine, but I can't seem to stack the 2 boxes available to jump high enough.
You have to put one block on the edge of the upper platform then jump, instead of try to stacking it from lower platform.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to put one block on the edge of the upper platform then jump, instead of try to stacking it from lower platform.
Will try that later, thanks!

Good sprite and voice, the gameplay didn't feel clunky (except the jumping part, I guess)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will try that later, thanks!

Good sprite and voice, the gameplay didn't feel clunky (except the jumping part, I guess)
Thank you, do you have any suggestion for the jumping part btw, I always looking for the possible improvement.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you, do you have any suggestion for the jumping part btw, I always looking for the possible improvement.
I'm not good at mechanic like this, but... it's just kind of, how to say it? Annoying and quite illogical? Some of the jump can be made by her, but she can't even reach upside (let alone grab the ledge, while logically she should be able too).

So like...graphical? Or anything else? Kinda something like that, I don't know how to explain it.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not good at mechanic like this, but... it's just kind of, how to say it? Annoying and quite illogical? Some of the jump can be made by her, but she can't even reach upside (let alone grab the ledge, while logically she should be able too).

So like...graphical? Or anything else? Kinda something like that, I don't know how to explain it.
I see, so there're some place that she seem to reach it with jump but she can't?
Umm... this seem to be something I can't fix unless redo the graphic. = =

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I see, so there're some place that she seem to reach it with jump but she can't?
Umm... this seem to be something I can't fix unless redo the graphic. = =
Yes, it...doesn't really affect the gameplay, it's more of visual :D

Finally reach the boss! :D

Love how the book she's holding is titled "Level 1 Boss Manual"

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it...doesn't really affect the gameplay, it's more of visual :D

Finally reach the boss! :D

Love how the book she's holding is titled "Level 1 Boss Manual"
Haha thank you, XD I'm don't know how I come up with that kind h-scene at first too. Glad you enjoy anyways.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha thank you, XD I'm don't know how I come up with that kind h-scene at first too. Glad you enjoy anyways.
I can kinda imagine the big bad talking like:

"You know what to do with anyone who gets captured?"
"Yes, you crush them to death!"
"Ugh no, this is not a gore game and people won't like it, you rape them instead!"
"...Rape? What is that? Some kind of fruit?"
"Oh for...what luck I have to get some kind of hard-headed servant."
"Well, I mainly use rock..."
"Just...just take this manual and do as whatever it says, okay?"

Good work anyway, I really love the game! :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So like, I can't get pass the room where you have 2 boxes, one long stone door (with the button on the opposite of the door). I can get pass the door just fine, but I can't seem to stack the 2 boxes available to jump high enough.
If i recall right, there are 2 more boxes on the platforms before you get to the tall wall. You need only one of them to reach the ledge. Before you drop down in front of the wall, make sure you hovered at least one box down there. Set them apart a little so you can jump on the edge of one box and reach the top still (if you fail your first jump on the top)
If you drop boxes and 2 are left only, you need to suicide

edit: whops, overlooked the last page here. The creator got a more efficient way as it seems ^^

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can kinda imagine the big bad talking like:

"You know what to do with anyone who gets captured?"
"Yes, you crush them to death!"
"Ugh no, this is not a gore game and people won't like it, you rape them instead!"
"...Rape? What is that? Some kind of fruit?"
"Oh for...what luck I have to get some kind of hard-headed servant."
"Well, I mainly use rock..."
"Just...just take this manual and do as whatever it says, okay?"

Good work anyway, I really love the game! :D
Your comedy beat me...
Yep, Teria is that naive, and inexperience.

from the plot she is like guarding the last level of the ruins with no one ever reach, which Feley could get there, by an accident. XD

If i recall right, there are 2 more boxes on the platforms before you get to the tall wall. You need only one of them to reach the ledge. Before you drop down in front of the wall, make sure you hovered at least one box down there. Set them apart a little so you can jump on the edge of one box and reach the top still (if you fail your first jump on the top)
If you drop boxes and 2 are left only, you need to suicide

edit: whops, overlooked the last page here. The creator got a more efficient way as it seems ^^
XD I never think of that way, too... It's nice to see you found another way to pass, beside what I firstly plan.

Like currently, someone found that they can shoot the boss before start the battle. OMG at least give a chance for her to fight. TwT

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Your comedy beat me...
Yep, Teria is that naive, and inexperience.

from the plot she is like guarding the last level of the ruins with no one ever reach, which Feley could get there, by an accident. XD

It kinda shown, her naivety I mean, from the GO scene.

Kinda crossing finger for in game rape and not just GO scene though (maybe in full game?) :eek:

ultramagic

Reputation score

Boy, glad I looked through here and found this game. Loves me some good old-fashioned yuri action games, especially if monster girls are involved.

A thought for improvement: an option to skip defeat cut-scenes. It took me quite a few attempts to get past the 1st boss and I had to click through the scene every time to get back in the fray. An option to skip defeat CG's entirely would be appreciated. Maybe it's there already and I missed it because I'm a moron so feel free to call me out of this is the case.

Still went ahead and pledged on Patreon as we need more games like this. Us yuri fans have been ignored in many recent games so we need to show there's a market for the content out there. Hopefully developers will put more into their products.

Edit: Either I'm an idiot and didn't see the huge "skip" button in the lower right of the dialog box or it gliched out the first time. Guessing the former. Either way, it's there now so good work.

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It kinda shown, her naivety I mean, from the GO scene.

Kinda crossing finger for in game rape and not just GO scene though (maybe in full game?) :eek:
I see, sadly in this game Teria would got not much role beside guarding her ruin. XD Anyways she would in our next game.

Boy, glad I looked through here and found this game. Loves me some good old-fashioned yuri action games, especially if monster girls are involved.

A thought for improvement: an option to skip defeat cut-scenes. It took me quite a few attempts to get past the 1st boss and I had to click through the scene every time to get back in the fray. An option to skip defeat CG's entirely would be appreciated. Maybe it's there already and I missed it because I'm a moron so feel free to call me out of this is the case.

Still went ahead and pledged on Patreon as we need more games like this. Us yuri fans have been ignored in many recent games so we need to show there's a market for the content out there. Hopefully developers will put more into their products.

Edit: Either I'm an idiot and didn't see the huge "skip" button in the lower right of the dialog box or it gliched out the first time. Guessing the former. Either way, it's there now so good work.
Thank you. ^^ And YEP!! their should be more yuri game, yuri are nice right.. XP There're so many yuri anime around, sometime I wonder why there're not much yuri game too.

For the skip button, it would only available after passing the scene once... ^_^
So... may be it just not show up on the firsttime you pass it.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [New Public version 0.13]

Version 0.13 update now available.
I try to make the control tighter and add a combo kick to this one.
And change the bgm as well according to the feedback. ^_^

Change log.

- Fix the bug that makes character float when fall from the ledge.
- Add kick combo to Feley.
- Make the boss kickable.
- Teria damage nerf.
- Teria stun lock fix.
- Teria rollin stone hitbox reduce.
- Remove pre-run and slide animation from Feley, now she will reach her max speed faster.
- Stage 1 bgm change.
- The bgm bar in option now effect the playing bgm instantly.

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw the videos and pictures, now I'm just in the mood to play, sad that I don't have a kinetic (I'm going to look for some friend to test).
Great job!

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw the videos and pictures, now I'm just in the mood to play, sad that I don't have a kinetic (I'm going to look for some friend to test).
Great job!
Thank you ^_^ anyways that video is... umm..since the first version.. so seem like it pretty outdate already.

May be I should make a new one. XD

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you ^_^ anyways that video is... umm..since the first version.. so seem like it pretty outdate already.

May be I should make a new one. XD
It would be awesome a video with the news :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im back and happy to see another public update ((playing v 0.13))
... wait something seems off xD

but dont worry, im a bug-magnet. Such things happen to me in every game frequently.
Lets see what other odd things may occur while i blind-guess my jumps!

Also did i mention that her voice acting is utterly cute?

edit: for troubleshooting: I use an Nvidia card. That itself causes similiar issues sometimes, though i applied the usual fix and it still didnt change anything.
The first section of area 2 works fine and everything is visible. All following ones, at least up to when double harpy come are missing environmental tiles.
Sex animation of harpy and the flingy-jumpy slime (spawning from a crack) causes the monster and the protagonist to become invisible too.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im back and happy to see another public update ((playing v 0.13))
... wait something seems off xD

but dont worry, im a bug-magnet. Such things happen to me in every game frequently.
Lets see what other odd things may occur while i blind-guess my jumps!

Also did i mention that her voice acting is utterly cute?

edit: for troubleshooting: I use an Nvidia card. That itself causes similiar issues sometimes, though i applied the usual fix and it still didnt change anything.
The first section of area 2 works fine and everything is visible. All following ones, at least up to when double harpy come are missing environmental tiles.
Sex animation of harpy and the flingy-jumpy slime (spawning from a crack) causes the monster and the protagonist to become invisible too.
I get the impression that the level was not supposed to be available in this version.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get the impression that the level was not supposed to be available in this version.
I'm sorry, But that level should not available in that version. So the bug is able to go to that stage.

Anyways, the update that would be add to the free version is stage0 which would be a stage before stage1, since from the feedback stage1 seem to be too hard for stage1 anyways. I'll work on that after finish stage 3 of the game,