What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Decided to make a new thread for the game for arbitrary and weird reasons.

Anyway, for those who don't know, Nanocrisis is a side scrolling game with some guns, and some fightings and somewhere along the line rape.

I've been quietly stalking the author to see what he's been up to, he seems to be a rather... weird fellow, making posts such as "Bah, Christmas, what is it good for!" but he seems to otherwise be semi updating the game every once in awhile.

He was the previous author of the game Eryona, and he pretty much gave up on that game, although if wanted, I do know where I can get a copy of the files. At the moment, he has decided to move away from the Custom 3D girl software and instead invest in purchasing/downloading some 3D models from a site called DAZ 3D and then uses Poser to make his animations. The game engine by itself is called Game Maker, and is the same one used in games such as Nightmare Sphere and Blank Blood.

Current Additions to the game as of this post:
-Enemies will now generally only approach you if they can see you, so no more getting uber mobbed, however, if you screw around for long enough, you will eventually get mobbed
-The gun actually works now, if you shoot into an enemy, they will actually be knocked back slightly. Yay.
-At 0 hp, you can kinda crawl around, although it doesn't do much seeing as how slow you are
-Two kinds of rape depending on how your character was knocked down
-Enemies now attempt to grab you and gnaw on you for awhile before throwing you to the ground

Controls!
Arrow keys to move, while in gun mode, back makes you walk backwards, up down makes you point your gun up or down
Z to attack, or shoot if you're holding X
X bring up your gun
V makes you jump, pressing V and Z makes you jumpkick, pressing V Z X makes you shoot in the air
S toggle run
D Sunglasses mode! (does nothing)
Q status menu

Anyway, enjoy :x

Last edited by a moderator:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

So far I'm only seeing zombies. When do the other things show up? Also, is there any point to the stat page?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The game isn't a version 1.0 yet. It's still not complete, so there probably aren't other enemies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

care to upload it in another site? it seems I can't download from this site...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I thought so to, but then I reminded myself that I was on a hentai board containing games and movies with animated women being raped by tentacles, impregnated by various nasties, brutally murdered by monsters, and made love to, with or without consent (This applies to both men and women, since I know there's got to be a movie with a woman raping a man somewhere around here).

R

Ryka

It is very sexy, but there is not much going on. It will load longer the more enemies there are though. So if there are any further releases, I might edit it so that the previous ones aren't there anymore.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

The dudes remind me of Dr.Manhattan much.

And that's really creepy.:(

R

Ryka

Would you rather shoot compatible bachelors with a shotgun instead?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You'd rather shoot CATGIRLS with a shotgun!?!

What could possibly bring you to want to do such a thing to such cute creatures!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

care to upload it in another site? it seems I can't download from this site...
please? =D

no matter when, it always say free download is at full capacity >.>

Reputation score

Finally, a game without furries! I was actually looking for this game a while back but no one seemed to have it or a working link for it, so thanks for finding it!! I definitely like this creators work, eryona was a good h game (though it was never finished the h content was grand imo) this one seems to be of similar nature. Some helpful hints for people who want to play this game, in the config mode you can change how fast the zombies cum inside the girl with the "Tukami times" option, they cum faster on very few, and they show off their stamina on very many. Also if you don't like getting chewed on, you can jump at the zombies and if they hit the girl while shes in mid air she gets knocked down.. and the zombies take 11 years to get to her vulnerable body. Hehe. Seems to be glitchy though, the game usually locks up on me after she hits ecstasy x1 (I guess this is part of the working progress). Also the voice sounds (theres a folder full of voice sound files) don't seem to work at all.. do I have to have some kinda weird Japanese sound settings or something? Ah well, cool demo so far, I hope this game doesn't get scrapped like eryona.. and thanks again for the post! :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

tried registering, and at last I can download it =D

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Am I doing unnecessary things?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I had no trouble at all

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

You'd rather shoot CATGIRLS with a shotgun!?!

What could possibly bring you to want to do such a thing to such cute creatures!
The way you put it...:(

But I'd prefer lesbian action any day.:D