What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WhiteMoor ] Mystic traveleR -Sintrigue In Veilcura- / Mystic traveleR -淫謀のヴェールクーラ- RE141482 RJ141482

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New RPG game has been released today. This is good. Im expecting someone to share this game. If there's already a thread similar to this,Im sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mystic Traveler [RJ141482]

This looks interesting. I wonder if the clothing damage is related to HP, or if it's separate. Separate would be nice.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This looks interesting. I wonder if the clothing damage is related to HP, or if it's separate. Separate would be nice.
Tried the demo, it's separate - there's a clothing damaging attack some enemies do. Looks really good but didn't want to play the demo much further, prefer to wait for a full game. It did manage to crash once when fighting a bandit but fought the same type of enemy later on just fine, might've been a fluke.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried the demo, it's separate - there's a clothing damaging attack some enemies do. Looks really good but didn't want to play the demo much further, prefer to wait for a full game. It did manage to crash once when fighting a bandit but fought the same type of enemy later on just fine, might've been a fluke.
Awesome.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Text skip script add-on:

How to use translation data folders by poster Starke.
1. Grab this (ALL Decrypter),
2. Run All Decrypter and open up the game.rgssad(or rgss2a/rgss3a) file.
3. Extract all files and move all extracted folders into the game folder.
4. Delete or move the game.rgssad so the game doesn't get conflicted not knowing what to open.
5. Copy the data folder of the translation over the data folder that got extracted to the game folder.
6. Double click the executable to play the game as you did before.

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol what happened to you rep. XD
here you go some.
thx for the script
People love me. Just kidding, reputation in this forum is irrelevant, you piss of a mod and he/his group of friends will destroy it in 5 seconds what took a year and hundreds of users to accomplish. Sadly for them, they can't destroy real appreciation which is why people share stuff.

By the way, save your game before/if you talk to this guy:

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

People love me. Just kidding, reputation in this forum is irrelevant, you piss of a mod and he/his group of friends will destroy it in 5 seconds what took a year and hundreds of users to accomplish. Sadly for them, they can't destroy real appreciation which is why people share stuff.

By the way, save your game before/if you talk to this guy:

I don't even know where my neg-rep came from. It was probably my fault but I don't remember what I may have do- Where'd my neg rep go? I swear I had it ten minutes ago.

Anyways, what's he do?

Oh, the pink card in your inventory takes you to the recall room. Everything is already unlocked for some reason.

The All Decrypter is missing a whole file in graphics, preventing the game from running. Any ideas?

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odd, it didn't cause that for me, maybe you need a version of the game in 7Zip (better encryption than normal zip or rar) which someone can be kind enough to upload for you. If your computer still can't support it because of the Japanese characters, you'll have to do without the text skip because extracting the game corrupts the files if you don't have the correct language support.

Regardless, can you take a prt scrn from the error and post it here? I'll try to help you.

EDIT: Be careful when using cheat engine or the sorts to accelerate the game speed, it often makes the game crash during the grope/rape animations.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odd, it didn't cause that for me, maybe you need a version of the game in 7Zip (better encryption than normal zip or rar) which someone can be kind enough to upload for you. If your computer still can't support it because of the Japanese characters, you'll have to do without the text skip because extracting the game corrupts the files if you don't have the correct language support.

Regardless, can you take a prt scrn from the error and post it here? I'll try to help you.

EDIT: Be careful when using cheat engine or the sorts to accelerate the game speed, it often makes the game crash during the grope/rape animations.
ah yeah, that also happened with their old games, that "Lamento Eroico"....

Now that I think about it, both heroines are kinda similiar, aren't they? except the one from Lamento Eroico kinda looks like a cross between Kusuha Mizuha from SRW and Trauare Warde from RKS...

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what does this game need to run, i keep getting an an error of "RGSS3 player has stopped working."

Edit: disregard last, it woks for what ever reason on the full version.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My computer does in fact have the correct support. When I try to start the game it says "unable to find file: graphics/titles2/logo"

When I check all the files with the all decrypter it doesn't show the titles2 folder at all.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was an error with the old data folder, re-download it, it's only half a dozen megabytes, sorry for the inconvenience.

(Link is in the same place, I replaced it).

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

So my question is; what do you actually DO in this game? I talked around, walked into the forest, found a bunch of items, wandered the beach, then ran out of areas to explore =X.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was an error with the old data folder, re-download it, it's only half a dozen megabytes, sorry for the inconvenience.

(Link is in the same place, I replaced it).
Thank you. That worked.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So my question is; what do you actually DO in this game? I talked around, walked into the forest, found a bunch of items, wandered the beach, then ran out of areas to explore =X.
Isn't is kind of self explanatory? She says she needs to delve into the ruins to find the four treasure that'll let her be accepted as an adult in snow maiden society, so she needs a permit to explore the ruins. Head to the building where they grant the permits in town, and they ask you to prove yourself by bringing a golden mushroom from the forest (and passing a routine urine sample test). Then once you've got the permit, you can head to the ruins!

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The text skip addon doesn't extract the "titlesets2" folder for me. So the game won't actually open up :(. Just have to play without then.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has now decided to start working......>_<

Last edited:
Reactions: g4n
Status
Not open for further replies.