dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ133554.html

[Link Thx to YandereKun:
mega.co.nz/#!Hsp0mZRK!8O7_piLEFH3tjLUuAGBvTf11MpeMRmgu9AUfhOZGmH4 ]

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ルフリィと5つの部屋 RJ133554

Very short, very straightforward, good for fapability if that's what floats your boat, but there's a reason it only costs 8 bucks.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is amazing, and I think it definitely needs more love. (Has heavy corruption and mind-break elements.)

Quick Synopsis:
You're basically playing as a girl named Rufurii (a magic school student) who is being held captive in a room by a guy for 10 days. In those 10 days, you can either choose to become a complete toilet, or you can choose to escape. (Or both.)

The game is a puzzle game, and the core of the game requires interaction, obtaining items, and using items on objects. The game uses a timepoint system, where interacting with certain objects takes up 1 timepoint. Some interactions will take up 2 timepoints. Optional sex scenes with one of the three monsters in the house (the tub, tentacle plant, ogre) take up 3 timepoints.

About the Guy:
There are two ways to interact with the guy:
1. Running out of timepoints.
2. Interacting with the bed, and selecting 「諦める」 (Give up).

When you have "Low" obedience, he will give you these options:
1. Sex (1 scene)
2. Oral (1 scene)
3. (Do nothing)

Choosing 1 or 2 will increase your obedience to him.

On day 4 (or day 3 if you had sex with the tub), your obedience will increase to "Medium", and he will give you an option 「脱がせる」 (Strip). Pick that if you want her to be naked. He will take your clothes away, and force you to stay naked until the next night. The next time you talk with him, choose 「全裸」 (Naked) to stay naked.

When you have "Medium" obedience, he will give you these options:
1. Sex (2 scene - 1 new cg, new dialog)
2. Oral (2 scenes - 1 new cg, new dialog)
3. Caress ** (1 scene)
4. Masturbate (1 scene)
5. (Do nothing)

** Caress sets a special flag that allows her obedience to become "High". Do not use it unless you want to completely turn her into a toilet. (Which obviously you do. So go ahead and use it first thing.)

On day 7 (or day 6 if you had sex with the tub, or day 5 if you had sex with the tub and the tentacle plant), after having sex with the man, Rufurii will have a short chat with him where he forces her to admit she loves sex, and asks her to call him "Master". At this point her obedience becomes "High".

When you have "High" obedience, he will give you these options:
1. Sex (2 scenes - 1 new cg, new dialog)
2. Oral (2 scenes - lust eyes, new dialog)
3. Caress ** (1 extended scene with insertion)
4. Masturbate (1 extended scene with insertion)
5. (Do nothing)

About the Monsters:
There are 3 optional monsters that will rape you when you interact with them.

1. The bathtub (no item requirement).
2. The tentacle plant (requires the magic water obtained from the tub).
3. The ogre (requires the bamboo summoning item obtained from the plant).

Note: You have to do these if you want the optional 4th ending (succubus ending).

After being raped once, she will be scared to interact with the said monster. When you have "High" obedience, you can talk with the tub or tentacle plant, or re-summon the ogre. Rufurii will go into slut-mode and get willingly raped by them. (New CG if you're naked and new CG for the tentacle plant as it will plug both holes this time around. New dialog for all)

Quick Guide to Escape:
I won't post a full guide because this is a puzzle game with a time-element (having all of the answers would ruin the challenge and the enjoyment of not knowing if you can escape in time) ... Instead, I will provide the items to be collected and a few hints.

Shelves and bookshelves often have a menu. They follow a pattern of 上 = Upper shelf. 中 = Middle shelf. 下 = Bottom shelf. They don't always have something though, but they do tend to use timepoints.

1. Main Room
Items to collect:
  • 「中央の部屋の紙切れ1」 Middle Room Note 1 - A list of meal items ordered by day of the week
  • 「中央の部屋の紙切れ2」 Middle Room Note 2 - Meal items with an associated number.
  • 「ハサミ」 Scissors - Used for cutting things, duh.
  • 「四角い部品」 Square Part - A button with a character written on it.
  • 「召還の魔術符・梅」 Summoning Item, Plum - Won't need this until West Room.
  • 「東の部屋の鍵」 East Room Key - Used to open the east door.

Very straightforward puzzle. You don't need to understand kanji to solve it. Once you have the key, walk up to the east door, open your menu, go to items, and "use" the key.

2. East Room
Items to collect:
  • 「まるい水晶」 Round Crystal - A small round black crystal.
  • 「東の部屋の紙切れ」 East Room Note - A color sheet. (This is actually somewhat useless.)
  • 「懐中電灯(電池無)」 Flashlight (Without Batteries) - A flashlight.
  • 「東の部屋のシール」 East Room Seal - The seal of a shampoo bottle.
  • 「西の部屋の鍵」 West Room Key - Used to open the west door.
  • (Optional) 「水の魔術符」 Magic Water - Obtained from the tub monster.

You have to interact with the glowing item before you can do this puzzle. This puzzle also requires that you "use" a couple items that you obtained on an object in this room. Look for a rope and figure out the puzzle. It is also very straight-forward.

3. Main Room
Items to collect:
  • 「小さなネクタイ」 Small Necktie - "It looks like this teddie bear is missing an eye..."
  • (Optional) 「士だらけの何か」 A Muddy Something - Obtained from the tentacle plant. You need to wash it off with water to obtain 「召還の魔術符・竹」 Summoning Item, Bamboo.

Back to the main room, you need to "use" two items on two objects here. When you finish that, unlock the west door by using the "West Room Key".

4. West Room
Items to collect:
  • 「西の部屋の紙切れ」 West Room Note - "We need something in front of the monster's eye."
  • 「三角パズル」 Triangle Puzzle Piece - A piece shaped like a triangle.
  • 「星パズル」 Star Puzzle Piece - A piece shaped like a star.
  • 「ちいさな鍵」 Small Key - A key for a shelf.
  • 「ちいさなくつした」 Small Shoes - Shoes for a stuffed animal.
  • 「丸パズル」 Round Puzzle Piece - A piece shaped like a circle. Obtained from Devil summon. (Plum)
  • 「火の魔術符」 Magic Fire - Obtained by solving the piece puzzle.
  • 「南の部屋の鍵」 South Room Key - Used to open the south door.
  • (Optional) 「どろどろ精液」 Dripping Semen - Obtained from Ogre summon. (Bamboo)

Locating the star is quite tricky. You need to "use" the scissors. (Look very closely at the decorations hanging from the wall.) Once you collect the three puzzle pieces, interact with the puzzle device until you are prompted to place them.

Puzzle Menu:
* Circle
* Triangle
* Star

Solve the puzzle, and then "use" the newly obtained Magic Fire on the nearby candles.

Go to the south door and unlock it.

4. South Room
Items to collect:
  • 「電池」 Battery - Goes into the flashlight when the flashlight is used.
  • 「懐中電灯」 Flashlight - A working flashlight.
  • 「ドライバ」 Driver - A screwdriver.
  • 「南の部屋の紙切れ1」 South Room Note 1 (1/3) - Ripped note containing 2 pairs of numbers.
  • 「南の部屋の紙切れ1」 South Room Note 1 (2/3) - Ripped note containing 2 pairs of numbers.
  • 「南の部屋の紙切れ1」 South Room Note 1 (3/3) - Ripped note containing 2 pairs of numbers.
  • 「南の部屋の紙切れ2」 South Room Note 2 - A note bitching about how you keep trying to escape. Ironically, because your captor is a moron, the solution for the next combination is also written here. It basically says that "the combination is written in octals (base-8)."
  • (Optional) 「士だらけの何か」 A Muddy Something - Obtained from the 2nd tentacle plant by "using" the dripping semen on it. You need to wash it off with water to obtain 「召還の魔術符・松」 Summoning Item, Pine. This item triggers the 4th ending when used on the pentagram.

The desk has a locked cabinet. For the flashlight, "use" in this room where there is something dark. Once you collect the 3 ripped pieces of paper, use it and notice how it specifically uses reversible digital numbers.

You will need to convert each double pair out of base-8.

Solve the puzzle, then go and unlock the north room.

5. North Room
Items to collect:
  • 「蛇口」 Faucet - A mysterious faucet.
  • 「くじらのプレート」 Whale Plate - A plate with a picture of a whale.
  • 「くまのあたま」 Head of a Bear - A head for a stuffed animals. (Only appears if the previous teddie bears have their respected items.)
  • 「知の魔術符」 Knowledge of Magic - "You will be able to understand things you weren't able to understand before."

This puzzle is somewhat difficult without understanding Japanese. You will need to count the number of each animal/object.

Look on the puzzle box and note the pictures. You will be finding them in this room.

- There is something outside of the window. (One cat sitting outside.)
- The talking pot on the stove is asking for fire 「火」. (Fox dashes out of the flame. There are two stoves.)
- The sink is missing something. (3 snakes appear out of the faucet.)
- There is a screwed-in metal plate on the floor. (A picture of a whale with 4 screws.)
- An apple (There are 4 on the table, 1 in the fridge.)
- A star (There are 6 stars on the wall.)

Puzzle Menu:
* Whale
* Fox
* Cat
* Snake
* Star
* Apple

Arrange the cards by order.

6. West Room
Items to collect:
  • 「知の魔術符の本」 The Book of Knowledge

There is a book here which Rufurii was previously unable to understand.

7. South Room
The exit is sealed by magic. Use the book to unseal the exit.

The Endings:
Make sure to watch past the credits to obtain the ending CG + CG Gallery.

There are four endings:
1. Successfully escape.
2. Failed to escape. (Not corrupted / Low obedience)
3. Failed to escape. (Corrupted / High obedience)
4. Succubus End. (Summon the devil.)

Cheats:

If you absolutely cannot figure something out ...

• BYGBGW
  • Triangle, Star, Circle
  • Cat, Fox, Snake, Whale, Apple, Star

Last edited:

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link for this? All I can find are fake or mislabeled ones.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmmm... no one sharing this?
XD

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

whats the sfe code? 5 digit

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The South Room code I mentioned has to be reversed.

There's a mirror in the room where you can use the note on it. (Or you can literally take a real mirror and look at the computer screen backwards.)

You will have 2 pairs of 3 numbers. Each pair is encoded in base-8. Convert each pair individually into base-10.

If you really can't solve it, here is the answer:

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i think I'm doing something really wrong. On the 1st day i have 6 items (3 pop-ups, I have the 2 that the walkthrough calls "scissors" and "square part", and another one.

And NOTHING I do opens any of the doors. And yes, i opened the inventory and try "using" it but nothing happens. Can anyone shed some light?

thanks!
xoxo

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, i think I'm doing something really wrong. On the 1st day i have 6 items (3 pop-ups, I have the 2 that the walkthrough calls "scissors" and "square part", and another one.

And NOTHING I do opens any of the doors. And yes, i opened the inventory and try "using" it but nothing happens. Can anyone shed some light?

thanks!
xoxo
Did you get the key? It sounds like you're missing the key, because the 6th item would be the game manual.

There's a key in the safe. The combination can be decoded from the notes by matching the pairs of food items. (Look for matching kanji.)

I should probably write the remaining items in their kanji forms.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks!
xoxo
To get the key to the east room, you have to open the small safe in the room. To do this, you must enter the correct 5 digit code.

Two of the items you picked up are notes:
「中央の部屋の紙切れ1」 Middle Room Note 1 - A list of meal items ordered by day of the week
「中央の部屋の紙切れ2」 Middle Room Note 2 - Meal items with an associated number.

These notes are the hint to the code. It you can read Japanese, it's a very easy puzzle. If not, it is still not very difficult.
The first note has a list of food items ordered. There are five of them total. (There are also 5 numbers in the code).
The second note gives a number from 0 to 9 for each food item. So even if you can't read the notes, it's really just a matter of pattern matching.

As an example, the second item on the first note's list is カレーライス (curry rice). If you look at the second note, you see that this corresponds to number 5. So the second number in the safe code is 5.

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, I put all of the Japanese names for the items.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any code for AGTH?
its seem looping text is annoyin sometime
:p

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks both of you. =)
It worked and I got to the last room, though I can't find the screwdriver...

xoxo

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stuck in the bathroom, she won't start the color puzzle after I snip the rope

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks both of you. =)
It worked and I got to the last room, though I can't find the screwdriver...

xoxo
Screw driver is in the south room. Should be in the shelf iirc.

Stuck in the bathroom, she won't start the color puzzle after I snip the rope
Make sure you have the Square Part from the main room.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to activate that puzzle in the 5. North Room and how to get CG with ogre? i summoned something but nothing happened

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the Circle Puzzle Piece in West Room?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Never mind, I;d forgotten something earlier.

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With the guy's ability to create such puzzle he should reconsider his profession from 'magical girl kidnapper-and-rapist' to something else. It was fun when you have no guidance beforehand.