What's new

RPG [ Makura cover soft ] まくらカバーソフト Leane of Evil Blade 魔剣士リーネ RE095489 RJ095489

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This game looks nice so I dled it. But the whole thing is in jap and i really can
t make heads or tails of this. If any of you have tryed this game before i would apprieciate some help trying to figure this out.

Classic fantasy sim game - capture the female commander.

Subdue and seduce while you take over enemy territory in a war-themed battle fantasy SLG.

- All defeated women have sex scenes! When your own girls
are captured, they're taken prisoner. Four special characters
will be "turned" to the enemy's cause if they ravish her!

- A system of fear and seduction?! First, defeated women are taken
to a prison cell, where their clothes will be removed little
by little. If she can't be saved before she's totally nude,
the abominable general will come f*ck her good!
Then she'll switch to the enemy's side!

- Magic animation worthy of its own game! Our game
uses a complete playable system not often found in R-18 games.
You won't just be wasting time getting to the sex, you can also enjoy
this game as a proper game. Battle scenes feature animation
that's fun to watch, exploration, espionage and tactis
that will keep you enaged, with a wide range of difficulty settings.
Beginners and hardcore gamers can enjoy the game equally.

- Lots of sex scenes! Not just in the prison, but the main game!
There are 30+ sex scenes, 50+ CGs (300+ total), and a huge story!
Skip text freely, play at your own speed.

- 5 heroines are fully voiced!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Mó Jiànshìrīne

Title:
Mó Jiànshìrīne

Release Date:
May 13, 2012

File Size:
675 MB

Hentar's Note:
Warning: This game is CONFUSING.
That might be because I don't use AGTH and Atlas, but still...
For the most part, I had NO idea what I was doing.
It's obviously a strategy game with an emphasis on NTR.
I did manage to beat the first few missions with luck...
But I ended up using a media extraction tool to view all the pictures. lol

Download Links:

Attachments

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔剣士リーネ

You might want to post a link or give some information about it first.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Name in title matches name that appears in the picture in this thread.

Hentar's probably got the right idea for this one: can't understand it? Steal all its secrets with an extraction :p

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Through google I found this image

This site seems to have some downloads but not from very favored ones.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Yea I'd use the links on Hentar's thread and since its a strategy game your chances of getting though it are rather low.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just start a lot not sure
better go get new version patch(click 修正データのダウンロード)

Attachments

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not really that hard to figure out. Here's a quick guide to the screens and some general tips:

Unit Commands (top-bottom):
1. Move
2. Reinforce troops
3. Status
4. Change unit class (certain characters can only change to certain classes, has nothing to do with level)
5. Build
6. Search area
7. Spy Mission
8. Buy item (no idea what most of these do, you don't need any to win)
9. Talk to unit (protagonist must be present)

Building Menu (top left-bottom right)
1. Reinforce Walls
2. Build barracks (increases reinforce speed for that city only)
3. Build hospital (increases troop healing rate for that city only)
4. Upgrade Prisons (Reduces chance of captured units escaping in that city only)
5. Upgrade weapon tech (for entire country, max level 19, opens new classes up)
6. Upgrade magice tech (see above, max level 9)

Units and Counters:
stats from top left-bottom right - reinforce cost, health, defence, speed, phys attack, int, structure damage.

Magic defence in this game seems to be based on int.

*I'm just guessing the classnames based on icon*

Swordsman - Good all-around basic unit, but it seems that only the protagonist can be this class.

Spearman - Terrible, basically lose to everything. Upgrade units of this class ASAP.

Thief - Worst class in the game, but on the thief heroine uses this class. Have her chill in a base until she can get her advanced classses.

Archer - Pretty good against mages, but crap against melee. Always have them run after their 'first strike' attacks are used up unless you're sure to win.

Axeman - Pretty strong basic class, but by the time you get them you have better options.

Monk - Glass cannons, high speed and damage but eat major losses if anything hits them back.

Calvary - Well-rounded units, though the most expensive early game class.

Wizard - Butcher most melee classes, but very expensive to reinforce if they start getting hit back. Use hit and run like archers.

Ranger - Improved archer. Having at least one these is very important for dealing with the demon mage units near the end.

Cleric - Basically mages with a bit better defence but less damage. They will beat mages with roughly equal numbers if you use heal carefully.

Heavy Knight - Curbstomp ANY physical attacking unit, but get murdered by mages.

Viking - Basically crap for their cost, beyond doing heavy structural damage.

Gladiator - Very strong melee unit, but lose to Heavy Knights and are therefore pointless endgame.

Assassin - Basically there to make the thief heroine useful. Very fast and high int make them good against mages.

Sorcerer? - Like mages but with better stats, utility spells, and cost a fortune.

Crossbows - They're worse than rangers and cost more, but they do get a couple extra first strike attacks. By the time you can afford a squad the game is basically over.

?Some circle icon? - Advanced priest. Expensive as hell.

Beam Lancer - Super strong class with no weakness. Will beat anything except for...

Mage Knight - Ultimate class. No weaknesses. Cost millions to reinforce a squad. The only real way to beat the final boss units, as far as I can tell, are to throw high level Mage Knights at them.

General Tips:
-Abuse the tutorial part of the game, as there's no time limit and your units will be fully healed after each section. You should be able to upgrade the hero and the spearmen to calvary for free if you play your cards right.

-It actually works against you to spread around the XP. Just have 4-5 super units do all the work.

-When fighting the large red army demon stacks near the end, abuse the spy missions. Send out all your 1 soldier units as spys and scuttle the walls until they break. Then you only need to beat one unit in the enemy stack to capture/kill them all.

-Don't worry about heroine 'love points' (the red stat in their status). There are three ways to increase it: have them kill an enemy unit, buy them shit, and rescue them via spying. You can only get one heroine to 100, which locks you into their ending. The fastest way to do this is to send them to a city that sells something cheap, and buy it over and over. She will gain 1 love point per buy, then talk to her with the hero to see her events. Certain events will remove the stat from their status, meaing you can no longer get their ending. If you get none of the main 4 to 100 love, there are 3 others that qualify for endings.

-90% of the CG requires you to play badly. Suicide one of the four main heroines into the red army (only red works), and forget about them. They'll slowly (very slowly) get corrupted and eventually give you the CG scenes.

I won on the hardest difficulty using the following strategy (starting once the 'main' part of the game starts)
-Take over yellow and the bottom cities for XP and income. You only need a few units to do this, have the rest tech like mad. Tech to max level in weapons and magic ASAP. You can search the main bandit camp to recruit the bandit lord, but he starts with no troops so it'll cost you to make him useful.

-Pick off the cities around the red fortress with the blonde mage. Then attack the mage using your cleric and archer. Talk to her after and she'll join automatically.

-You can push to the teal camp if you want to get back the female archer, but you don't need her and red won't attack through there as long as you leave it alone.

-Ignore pink for now and go after green. They have lots of heavy knights, so you'll need full strength magic units. Once you capture their mine, most classes become availible. Seach the small camp in the upper right forest to unlock rangers.

-After taking over green, you'll eventually get a message telling you to go back to the main castle. Send the hero there and the fourth main heroine will join you.

-Pick off the outer red cities and take over pink. The pink knight general will join you immediately if you talk to him after. He can upgrade to a mage knight as has a huge unit size. Start levelling him immediately for the final bosses.

-Work your way up the red cities. Use spy missions and scuttle the cities with multiple demon units. They have enormous troop numbers, so you don't really want to have to fight through more than 1. Keep in the mind the longer you take, the more reinforements red will bring out.

-Before killing red, send some strong units to the camp in the the top of the lake. After killing red, the final boss army will appear and send out some ghost units to be annoying. Having troops there stops them dead.

-The scuttle wall cheese doesn't work against the final bosses, so you just have to send in your best units and eat it. As long as they're contained, they'll never move and they can't reinforce, so you have unlimited time to reinforce your army. DO NOT SEND IN FODDER! SENDING IN FODDER LEVELS THE ENEMY UP AND JUST MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU!

Hope this is helpful! Good game, just a shame getting all the CG requires you to suck.

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! That really helped a lot. Thanks to your Guide I finally understood the Unit-Upgrade System... it is impossible to win if you just use spear-units. As soon as I reached the Mage-Knights, I could easily kill every Enemy Unit.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay. I have a better idea of what to do but i think I'm stuck at somme point in the tutorial. i have nine troops at the first little base.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay. I have a better idea of what to do but i think I'm stuck at somme point in the tutorial. i have nine troops at the first little base.
You have to talk to all of your troops.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope this is helpful! Good game, just a shame getting all the CG requires you to suck.
It certainly was very helpful.

As for the CG requiring you to suck, I believe that's the mandatory pre-requisite for NTR setup, that the guy is just incompetent/coward/weak (because a competent man would go in, falcon punch the fucker, and take her back with a good ol happy sex (does that count as a reverse NTR or counter-NTR?? If a girl who got NTR'd returns to you by the mean of you fuck her .- .))

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to talk to all of your troops.
talked to all the troops 2X. nothing happens afterwards ...
they just all reply with 1 short sentence. none have a move option.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

talked to all the troops 2X. nothing happens afterwards ...
they just all reply with 1 short sentence. none have a move option.
Did you scroll down? I had trouble with that part until I found out that there are some units lower in the menu.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you scroll down? I had trouble with that part until I found out that there are some units lower in the menu.
Ok, that did it.. I didn't see any scroll bar so didn't think to scroll with the mouse any o_O

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(because a competent man would go in, falcon punch the fucker, and take her back with a good ol happy sex)
You know what the funny in that statement? The traitorous barbarian is also called something similar. Not exactly Falcon but I believe close enough, Malcon or something.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Glad it was of use to people. One other thing that can help - the thief heroine has a unique command when spying that damages all units there. It gets her a fuckton of XP, but always results in her capture. Sending her in just before your main units go in will make life a lot easier with no risk of corruption. You can also keep rescuing her with another spy and keep sending her in to do her damaging attack over and over for no cost. It helps a lot against the final red cities and final boss stack. It doesn't work well on higher difficulties though as rescue missions have a low success rate. On easy or normal, you pretty much can't fail a rescue though.

As for the CG requiring you to suck, I believe that's the mandatory pre-requisite for NTR setup, that the guy is just incompetent/coward/weak (because a competent man would go in, falcon punch the fucker, and take her back with a good ol happy sex (does that count as a reverse NTR or counter-NTR?? If a girl who got NTR'd returns to you by the mean of you fuck her .- .))
While the hero IS a wuss, I'm not sure it qualifies as 'cheating' if the heroines are tortured and raped for years (it literally takes like 2 years of game time for them to finally defect from 0 corruption). If the main hero/army is THAT incompetant, I'd defect too. It's just funny that 'winning' and getting one to 100 love doesn't actually get you any nudity. All the sex scenes require you to fail.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you be a little more clear about the class listings; there are some I can't seem to figure out. I also don't see the ranger class you're talking about. Also you forget to mention that if your main hero (the blonde swordsman) is in the same area as a prisoner, you can negotiate to have the join your forces. You can use this to get "corrupted" heroines eventually. Also all heroines seem to have h scenes, not just the main ones you see in prison. I saw one for the heavy knight girl you get from the green forces after she got captured.

Last edited: