What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] ねこまくらsoft PANZER ANGELS -Girls Roar- Complete Edition PANZER ANGELS ~乙女達の咆哮~ 完全版 RE127190 RJ127190

shuzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nekomakura Soft] PANZER ANGELS

I can read the game alright, but I have no idea how things work, and auto battle really doesn't help me to understand it. *face palm
I guess I'm out of luck for not knowing anything about tanks. :(
At least I know how kan colle works by them not throwing a bunch of stuff at me right away.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can read the game alright, but I have no idea how things work, and auto battle really doesn't help me to understand it. *face palm
I guess I'm out of luck for not knowing anything about tanks. :(
At least I know how kan colle works by them not throwing a bunch of stuff at me right away.
Well the gameplay is pretty straight foward i believe you understand this.
The battle system dmg is probably the farther ur tank to enemy is the lesser the accuracy it become, the dmg can be a total miss / slightly grazed / total full hit.

Item can be used is status window 1st box, most of this are to increase stat. ( being overweight usualy will result of alot bad stuff)
Skill can be put on 2nd box, there are passive and active skill ( you get more slot in skill if you keep repeating H the girl)

Pretty much playable even you dont know JP, but i really wish there someone who translated the skill part since i got the heck no idea what they do the passive or the active 1, and using only stat boosting skill it just...... MEH :mad:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks alot on those translation now gonna try to finish the game :D

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We don't need Etigoya to translate the skillup menu since avery kanji in that menu has already been translated by him in 2.jpg and they are even listed in the same order as his translations.

Thank you so much Etigoya for those translations, they have made the game a really really good experience, this game is by far one of the best H-games I have played, and for a wolfRPG game it's really machine translation friendly as long as we have those translations you have provided us. :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Good news: The author have announced that he's adding more scene to the game.

It should comes out mid October.

' 'a Although it also includes NTR end so...*shrug*

Well, it's the "complete version" so probably no more update after any bug fix out of this one.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\- -\ The author have uploaded the complete version to DLSite, so he's just waiting for DLSite to update the game tomorrow at this point.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 2.00 can be torrent/download here (not direct link because I think pink hair girl is consider loli(?))
[I don't know how it is needed to be done, don't know much about the loli restriction]

Torrent:

hxxp://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=942952

DDL:

hxxp://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B141113%5D%5B%E3%81%AD%E3%81%93%E3%81%BE%E3%81%8F%E3%82%89soft%5D-panzer-angels-%EF%BD%9E%E4%B9%99%E5%A5%B3%E9%81%94%E3%81%AE%E5%92%86%E5%93%AE%EF%BD%9E-ver2-0-%2Aown-bought%2A-235674/

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's been added?
boss and new enemy in north cave (need high defence)

rare spawn npc in any battle area (last choice is hscene) . Find her in north cave hidden boss area and 1.jpg north area middle 2.jpg

each heroine has new GoR x 2 (change leader for different heroine)

when enemy 100%, will open 2 more CG

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, just to point out, as of the complete edition (2.0) the game now get NTR tag \ - -\

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

boss and new enemy in north cave (need high defence)

rare spawn npc in any battle area (last choice is hscene)

each heroine has new GoR x 2 (change leader for different heroine)

when enemy 100%, will open 2 more CG
Adding to Etigoya's info.

Boss & North Cave

The north cave is pretty insane. Need a lot of Hit and Atk too since they are tanks with high AVO and high Def. Def around 75+ is suggested

Losing with different heroine gives one GoR, still trying to find another one.

Boss insanely high hp and can attack 3 times but not high AVO, can change HIT gear out if needed.

Rare NPC

Found ONCE in about 30 walk in-and-out of the map (in and out of the building doesn't work). They seems to show up in front of the building since I found them there twice. Got 5 choices and last one is H scene. Forgot to take Sceenshot so when I find them again I'll take one.

Rare NPC found is a swimsuit girl and seems to be only one(?), don't see any different NPC yet.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Finally managed to beat the girl at the end of the north cave, now what? Has the option to open all the scenes been removed, or is there something I'm missing?

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally managed to beat the girl at the end of the north cave, now what? Has the option to open all the scenes been removed, or is there something I'm missing?
It's still there. You right click and I think it's the first choice of the 3rd row (or 2nd choice).

How did you manage to beat her?

Reputation score

It's still there. You right click and I think it's the first choice of the 3rd row (or 2nd choice).

How did you manage to beat her?
Sorry, should have been clearer. I meant, how do I finish the game? There aren't any NPC's anywhere and none of the buildings do anything (aside from the shop/skill place/upgrade place). I can advance to nighttime by going to the end of the cave (where the girl was) and heading back out, but, judging by etigoya's post, there should be a way to clear it to unlock the X5 loot option, and I can't figure out what it is.

As for how I beat her, I honestly don't know. Pretty sure luck played a factor, except from what I could tell, the battle plays out the same if you keep doing the same actions. I saved before fighting her, activated the skill to stop enemies and the one to take four actions in a row, and eventually lost. Reloaded, did the same things, and the exact same things happened. Tried this a couple times, to the exact same result, and figured I'd advance time and try the next day. Did basically the same things that time (I think I held off on using the x4 action skill a second time until after the tank was dead) and won.

So, in summation, no clue.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hyper-mega necro : just bought the game recently (thank you 50% off), been face rolling pretty much everything till I hit the pirate-girl-riding E100 in the coliseum ........... Got all my girls level ~30, 6th AD form, all equipment researched (though there's still 2-4 stuff with ??? and the queues are empty), equipped like mad (I put a 128mm KwK on both the Maus and Panther II, yeah I did that ) and she stills hits me 3 times for 40+ with 99% accuracy. Probably no tips can be given except cringe through the grind and hope RNGesus likes my tank-girls enough to let me survive and luck-shot her at random :(

Last edited: