What's new

ACT Ci-En [ めがね屋] パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister) RJ123659

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister)

I do wonder if the redesign means a change in the game's name. She's not really a nun anymore, so it can't be Powerful Sister, since the Sister part was obviously in reference to Nuns

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, I like the new design more, less slutty. If the girl starts out as an obvious slut, it just doesn't turn me on as much. Granted, the design could be more feminine but o well.

Something I really don't like about the new design though, is her face. It seems odd to me somehow.

Twisted

Reputation score

Wasn't really anything slutty about the first design, really. I liked it more for the animation and the lack of panties and the nun look(because who doesn't like nuns being raped and dismembered?)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasn't really anything slutty about the first design, really. I liked it more for the animation and the lack of panties and the nun look(because who doesn't like nuns being raped and dismembered?)
Isn't going pantyless in a dress like that really slutty?

Twisted

Reputation score

Isn't going pantyless in a dress like that really slutty?
Not to me, really. I've always coined sluttiness as more of a way of behaving rather than a way of dressing.

S

Sythis_Sythes

i'll be completely honest here, having found out this has been changed just a few minutes ago, i hate the new character design.

I REALLY found the old look to be EXTREMELY attractive, and i had high hopes for the sex animations with that nice looking hips and clothes.

Ah well, better to get some info on it after so long then nothing at all!

Side note, he could have easily just made 4-5 more enemy sex animations, and 2-3 bosses, and he could've sold it with great reception with the quality he puts into his stuff; then he could have, like another said, made this the char design for a new game or a sequel.

But i'm not him, so who knows~

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm really hoping that we still get stuff with the old design in the game.
Like, she changes outfits halfway through or something

Twisted

Reputation score

Small update, showed the dash animation

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She looks more like a man with boobs now. '^' Previous style had clothing flapping around everywhere which had a great appeal. This just has a windy skirt and with no skin showing but her face. Maybe clothing destruction is what the author is after now. Anyway, Powerful Sister does describe this character pretty well. Lean muscles and a cross necklace. It does feel like she needs something on her head now though, even if just to toss it off in an opening scene. *toss the habit*

Twisted

Reputation score

New update, with two [unfinished] sprites(crouching, low attack)

He seems to mention and talk about the crouching, and crouching attack, and also bring up that he wants to try and put in better gamepad support. Instead of choosing the type, being able to rebind keys and buttons.

Also mentions that he wants to be able to update the trial because of how much it's changed.

Twisted

Reputation score

Another update, he says that he's wanting to update at least once a month, at the beginning of the month. Also that he's putting production on hold briefly so he can focus on updating the trial on Dlsite to show how things have changed

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God damn it.

It's like Heavens School all over again: character goes through redesign, is much more shit than the first one.

skkid13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last I remember is that the release date was set to October, does anyone know if that's been changed?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to DLSite, now it's December.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any news on this game?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any news on this game?
Nope.
You can check the links in the first post for any update. But if no one posted, there's probably nothing.

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

There was a blog post for the first time in 7 months.

Twisted

Reputation score

I hope those sprites mean he's going back to the original design

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like there's some hope for this game's survival! It seems the author decided to modify the dimensions of the old sprites instead of replacing them - they're wider in way that seems strangely stylized (and probably used sprite-stretching as a starting point).