What's new

RPG [ Makura cover soft ] まくらカバーソフト Leane of Evil Blade 魔剣士リーネ RE095489 RJ095489

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔剣士リーネ

The classes are listed from top to bottom when they are all unlocked, I do not know the actual name for each I'm just going by the icons. That is the order they will be in once you capture the green mine and have both tech levels maxed. Also if you actually read my whole post I did mention to recruit the blonde mage and where to get the rangers. You can recruit anyone eventually except the demon units, but it's actually kind of pointless to get EVERYONE since you can't possibly afford to buy them all soldiers.

Getting back corrupted heroines is moot, since if you actually wait until they defect beating the game becomes too tedious from all the free demon units red summons in that 2 year span of you doing nothing. All of the non-main female officers have a rape scene if they get captured for too long, but as everything in this game requires you to lose or fuck up I didn't see most of it until I extracted the CG after beating it (my CG rate was like 15% after beating it once). Really, just use the savegame or extracting tools if you care about the CG in this one.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

While the hero IS a wuss, I'm not sure it qualifies as 'cheating' if the heroines are tortured and raped for years (it literally takes like 2 years of game time for them to finally defect from 0 corruption). If the main hero/army is THAT incompetant, I'd defect too. It's just funny that 'winning' and getting one to 100 love doesn't actually get you any nudity. All the sex scenes require you to fail.
Actually, I'd call cheating as a step below NTR.

Part of the NTR feel (in my opinion anyway) is the subject goes from loving someone else to the corrupter, where cheating the subject can do it just for fun while still loving his/her lover (yes there's NTR where it's done by female, see ,although the tag is cheating, I feel this is that 'take back' sort of NTR ' 3 ')

And 2 years is a long time, some NTR stuffs I've seen happened in a month or less.

radeon

Reputation score

Just a stupid question....

How can my trups get Health back? Is there any way to "heal" them? I let them stay in the Citys...and i bild an the "hospital" but my troups dont get any health back...sry for my bad english

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone already wrote a pretty good description of classes, but still it wasn't as detailed then I liked. So here is mine.

Vitality: Determines how hard it is to kill a soldier in the warlord's army.
Power: The attack strength against other army's.
Defense: Defense against normal attacks.
Intelligence: The amount of mana the warlord has, the defense against magic attacks and the power of magic attacks.
Speed: Determines how fast the army attacks. (If the enemy has 15 and you 30 speed, then you will attack twice while the enemy only once.)
Destructive Power: The attack strength against buildings.
Price: How much one soldier cost in the army. (You can only buy 10 soldier at once. So if one soldier is 90 gold then 10 is 900.)
First Strike: How many times the class can attack before the actual battle begins.

(Bronze Classes)
Swordsman:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:120--Power:24--Defense:18--Intelligence: 8--Speed:20--DesPower:12--Price: 90

Spear-man:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:100--Power:16--Defense:22--Intelligence: 7--Speed:16--DesPower:10--Price: 80
First Strike: 2

Scout:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality: 90--Power:13--Defense:13--Intelligence:15--Speed:28--DesPower:35--Price: 70

Archer:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality: 80--Power:20--Defense:14--Intelligence:10--Speed:15--DesPower: 5--Price:120
First Strike: 4

Ax Soldier:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:160--Power:31--Defense:16--Intelligence: 5--Speed:14--DesPower:30--Price:150

Monk:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:150--Power:20--Defense: 8--Intelligence:10--Speed:24--DesPower: 3--Price:130

(Silver Classes)
Cavalry:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:140--Power:24--Defense:20--Intelligence:14--Speed:25--DesPower:15--Price:160

Mage:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality: 70--Power: 5--Defense:12--Intelligence:25--Speed:14--DesPower:20--Price:160
First Strike: 4

Ranger:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:160--Power:22--Defense:20--Intelligence:16--Speed:18--DesPower:26--Price:220
First Strike: 3

Priest:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:100--Power:10--Defense:18--Intelligence:23--Speed:16--DesPower: 2--Price:200

Heavy Knight:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:160--Power:32--Defense:68--Intelligence: 9--Speed:14--DesPower:18--Price:220

Pirate:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:180--Power:28--Defense:18--Intelligence: 3--Speed:16--DesPower:80--Price:170

(Gold Classes)
Gladiator:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:180--Power:45--Defense:22--Intelligence: 7--Speed:21--DesPower:24--Price:240

Assassin:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:130--Power:23--Defense:16--Intelligence:23--Speed:50--DesPower:57--Price:250

Sorcerer:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:100--Power:16--Defense:13--Intelligence:28--Speed:17--DesPower:26--Price:280

Sniper:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:120--Power:25--Defense:14--Intelligence:16--Speed:14--DesPower:14--Price:320
First Strike: 5

Battle Priest:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:180--Power:18--Defense:22--Intelligence:30--Speed:18--DesPower: 1--Price:300

(Platinum Classes)
Holy Knight:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:220--Power:40--Defense:64--Intelligence:18--Speed:22--DesPower: 9--Price:500

Lancer:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:190--Power:30--Defense:24--Intelligence:17--Speed:28--DesPower:24--Price:580
First Strike: 2

Wizard:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitality:160--Power: 3--Defense: 9--Intelligence:48--Speed:15--DesPower:29--Price:640

Just a stupid question....

How can my trups get Health back? Is there any way to "heal" them? I let them stay in the Citys...and i bild an the "hospital" but my troups dont get any health back...sry for my bad english
Second option on the right side of the screen after you select the desired army or warlord or call it whatever you like.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the ress on this thread.

I can't seem to get the CGs in this game. I already tried sending the archer girl (The one with dark skin and big boobs) to an enemy camp, let them beat her and leave her there, but nothing happened so far.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

go
Ehmm... wich one of those is the save file for this, cause that pages is filled with text and such, and I cant make heads nor tails out of it... sorry....

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured out what the problem was =x

I was trying to give the girl in the tutorial, which there is no corruption.

Problem solved =p

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ehmm... wich one of those is the save file for this, cause that pages is filled with text and such, and I cant make heads nor tails out of it... sorry....
h??p://sagaoz.net/savedata/dojin/leane_renya.zip

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there a time limit for the tutorial and the game overall?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anybody reupload this? Link seems to be down.

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But anyone got a complete save for the latest patch?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, when I try to start this game it gives me a bluescreened DOS box. And some syntax error.

Does anyone have the CG's anywhere?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got mega for this? the ones i find on google are either messed up or deleted :(

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I get the 3rd heroin (princess) come to battlefield :confused:
OK, Sorry, I get it now. I played with original version so that's why, it's kinda buggy. Present version is 1.27, download from developer website.
Just wondering for a while, why 3rd and 4th heroine is not show up (-__-)"

Last edited: