What's new

VN/TEXT [ Nikraria ] Stroke of Madness visual novel RE136759 RJ136759

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Stroke of Madness visual novel

Looks great, but only 18 bought it ? damn.
i bought it directly by emailing him and paypal

plus 141 bought it on dlsite eng making a total of 159 with dlsite

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i bought it directly by emailing him and paypal

plus 141 bought it on dlsite eng making a total of 159 with dlsite
hm ok thanks for the info :)

Doragon

Reputation score

This is a strange request but does anyone know what the songs in this game were?

There was one particular melody that I came back here looking for, but I can't remember the name of it.

I played this game months ago, had fun, and deleted it. Now the link is down but I don't even want to pirate the game, just find the credits.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a strange request but does anyone know what the songs in this game were?

There was one particular melody that I came back here looking for, but I can't remember the name of it.

I played this game months ago, had fun, and deleted it. Now the link is down but I don't even want to pirate the game, just find the credits.
the about credits these guys but dont say anything about track titles

the other 2 on lp songs are marcel pequel- the painter and something called three

Last edited:
Reputation score

I'm Sorry to bother you all, but after spending a two solid hours looking for this, I haven't found any working link. Does anyone have a working link to this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If someone interested autor release a continue of this vn

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there all!

I'm just here to "update" some info if in case someone is still looking for this gem. :)

So this is a really promising game based on just the artist alone, but yeah this is somehow one of those games that can STILL not be found on the net and the actual legal methods are so punishing that no wonder so few people have it, BUT the low number is still a bit over dramatized.

On the English DLsite( ) it's over 200 witch isn't a high number, but considering that Nikraria gives it out to his Patreon(again +100) and Hentaiunited(Good LORD! Is that thing really this expensive?) subscribers I'm pretty surprised how none of them were so "dishonest" to "share" it. :p

But my main point is that if someone feels like supporting him by buying the game somewhere I must warn them that he made an updated version of it witch he gives out to his Patreons.
(Look for "Stroke of madness memories" on Hentai Foundry or Nikraria on Patreon)
This is a well expanded and enhanced version so there's no point in looking for the old one. ;)

Since a lot of people misuse the Patreon system by "supporting", downloading things they need and then leaving he sends the download link via e-mail at the fifth day of the next month.

*Edit* Okay so he replied and it turns out that it's not that cheap after all since he gives this game to his 10$ tier patrons witch has over 50 people so again pretty honest bunch.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey there all!

I'm just here to "update" some info if in case someone is still looking for this gem. :)

So this is a really promising game based on just the artist alone, but yeah this is somehow one of those games that can STILL not be found on the net and the actual legal methods are so punishing that no wonder so few people have it, BUT the low number is still a bit over dramatized.

On the English DLsite(search for RE136759) it's over 200 witch isn't a high number, but considering that Nikraria gives it out to his Patreon(again +100) and Hentaiunited(Good LORD! Is that thing really this expensive?) subscribers I'm pretty surprised how none of them were so "dishonest" to "share" it. :p

But my main point is that if someone feels like supporting him by buying the game somewhere I must warn them that he made an updated version of it witch he gives out to his Patreons.
(Look for "Stroke of madness memories" on Hentai Foundry or Nikraria on Patreon)
This is a well expanded and enhanced version so there's no point in looking for the old one. ;)

Since a lot of people misuse the Patreon system by "supporting", downloading things they need and then leaving he sends the download link via e-mail at the fifth day of the next month.

P.S.: I'm just about to ask him if he has any limit on Patreon since he didn't mention if he gives it out for 1$ a month or not. Gonna edit this part once I get a reply.

P.P.S.: DANG YOU you clever "links are only allowed after 15 posts" security system! I'll be back after 14 more posts to fix my "search for this and that" workarounds. :rolleyes:
It can be avoided by just leaving out the http:// if I'm not mistaken.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It can be avoided by just leaving out the http ://(heck I actually needed to break this to post it :D) if I'm not mistaken.
Was my first try. It got me. Then I put a space after .com, but that also got rejected. After looking around it might be "broken" by only removing www, but in the end that wouldn't be much better then this. I'll just fix it later.

Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... version 1.0 you can get here:

Last edited:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the link but it ask for a decipher key wich i think is the remaining of the link could you post it again thanks XD

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Blasted new UI!

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... version 1.0 you can get here:
SWEET! Thanks man! :D

I guess this'll have to do for now since as it turns out the new game is only sent to the 10$ tier patrons, but even if I went for it I'd still be busted since Patreon seems to only accept credit cards for NSFW content so my PayPal is out of the question and my credit card is not supported. :(

Last edited:

switcherous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news or links on the latest version of stroke of madness or delirium ? would be very glad for any full versions :D

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news or links on the latest version of stroke of madness or delirium ? would be very glad for any full versions :D
Well that depends on what you mean.

Nikraria keeps people pretty well updated on his Patreon about Delirium's development and it's still far away from release.

Or if you mean the REMAKE of Stroke of madness (aka: Stroke of madness memories) then sadly that's not for sale as it's only a Patreon reward for those who donate at least the $10 tier.

BUT if you mean an actual DL link for any of them then we're all out of luck. :p I look through my side of the net every few months in case someone actually uploaded the game anywhere, but sadly his fanbase is just too honest and supportive to do such a thing. :rolleyes:

switcherous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damnit ! but at least this means that he will do great art for a long time ^^

droguto

Reputation score

Anyone have a full save or a walkthrough of Delirium?