What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Monoeye ] Prostitute of Magmell / マグメルの娼婦 (RE146843) (RJ146843)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This "prostitute sim" came out today. Demo is quite short but the art seems very nice. Unpacking the game file also shows that there also is a corruption/naughty system.

You have to talk to many different npcs in order to get the "skills" necessary for the heroine to stop being such a cold bitch and be nice enough to the guy so that he'll fuck her.

Last edited by a moderator:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146843] マグメルの娼婦

Art looks nice, gona try out demo

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo's disturbingly large for how short the game is...I guess there's a lot of information tucked away from the player in it.

Based on the demo:
It's a neat game: a little bit too guess-worky for the not-japanese-fluent people like me. You pick the "right" choice based on what the prompt gives you and if the bar is high enough, good things happen(tm).

Although it's a little weird how her first successful seduction literally involves four beers, two panty shots, and a pleasant hello.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't even try to waste your time if you know nothing about fucking moonspeak.

ments

Reputation score

its not so bad conesidering i am not native english, machine translates realy good for answers in game

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not really an accurate statement.

I know nothing about japanese and I was able to not only understand the story, the mechanics, and how to advance but also enjoy the dialog.

I think it's just a matter of patience, reading ability and whether or not the player is the "Eye wan pron nao!" type. If a non-native speaking person can get it through the help of translators, there's no excuse for native speakers.

Everyone knows what tools will help, everyone knows where to find them and most are pretty simple to figure out. The rest comes from the 3 things I mentioned earlier.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it and get the best outfit.

Just talk to everyone and get all the extra conversation options and just do a trial and error run.

The first (silver haired guy) is the easiest since you can just spam the first option until time ends and you'll get him to bed you.

Here's the MEGA link

Last edited:

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Coming out of the woodwork to agree with KHTA. All I had to do was translate the dialogue and choices individually, and I was able to understand most of it. More than enough to enjoy the game.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it and get the best outfit.

Just talk to everyone and get all the extra conversation options and just do a trial and error run.

The first (silver haired guy) is the easiest since you can just spam the first option until time ends and you'll get him to bed you.

Here's the MEGA link
Thanks a lot, mate!

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Coming out of the woodwork to agree with KHTA. All I had to do was translate the dialogue and choices individually, and I was able to understand most of it. More than enough to enjoy the game.
To be fair though, not everyone is as proficient with things like AGTH, ATLAS and the like as most of us are. And in some cases, the translations are actually nothing but confusing.

On the other hand, after years of consuming this stuff, as long as the text is either mostly hiragana or voiced, i will get the core part without any need for translation engines. But I guess you need to actively try to get better at understanding moonrunes to actually get any better.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those not proficient with things like AGTH or ATLAS (like me) there's always chiitrans. It's stupidly simple.

juan22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146843] Prostitute of Magmell

Nice but real short game :cool:

Attachments

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm kinda stuck on the 4th guy (green-ish hair that stands next to the bar with the blonde date-giver) .... Got the 4 dresses and hopefully all the options, just dunno what to say to him :(

NM, just had to lose to him in RPS

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

I'm kinda stuck on the 4th guy (green-ish hair that stands next to the bar with the blonde date-giver) .... Got the 4 dresses and hopefully all the options, just dunno what to say to him :(
Well you can't really win with him, you're not supposed to. First of all wear the black dress, choose to belittle him as your greating, you need to belittle him everytime you talk, you need to drink wine once, he refuses to play pocky game, you need to lose at the stripping game. That's really all to it. All I know is that you DEFINITELY need to drink wine, and you need to talk to him, and belittle him everytime, until you get the red opportunity text.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, somehow got past him and now I'm stuck on the VIP dude ......

Sarav

Reputation score

Well, somehow got past him and now I'm stuck on the VIP dude ......
First talk choose second option, second talk first option, third talk second option, drink at least once, play pocky game, flash tits. After dance orgy you get a five choice question, choose 4th option.

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art of the game is nice, but I was expecting more content considering the file size.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First talk choose second option, second talk first option, third talk second option, drink at least once, play pocky game, flash tits. After dance orgy you get a five choice question, choose 4th option.
Weird, I got it without drinking and only using option 2 in talk

Status
Not open for further replies.