What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AWwww yeah got another Maribel! I can totally at least -1CR/+1 skill her now.
I dunno if I wanna keep grinding up the map though. HA's are kinda nice, but I don't seem to use them all THAT much it seems... I get more mileage out of my Soldiers.

Though maybe this is why I keep being unable to 3* that final map since I can't stop all 3 of those first HA's, hrm.
Dont know what units you have, however you can easily stop this wave if you have CC'ed soldier. Just put Katie/Aria first, then CC'ed witch (highest att witch) and than prince to stop last armor (two should focus on your soldier), be ready to withdraw soldier before she dies and put another one (preferably CC'ed Aria) after you'r done just get healer and later some more mages/witches etc. Will be easy after healer.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My start for a last map is Garrett, Prince and then Sybilla (to cover prince position) and then Iris. after that just set up your mages and 2nd healer. unsumon garret and cover his line with Sherry. and go afk at 26/95 they will finish it up alone.

Btw by now i am at -4CR and 3/5 skill. i hope that i will get at least 4/5.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone having trouble with final Maribel map (or want low-rarity/easy-afk method for farming), here's the strat I used:

Deployment order is:

1. Katie > Prince > healer @d
2. use KT skill > witch @b
3. Heavy Armor @ C
4. use KT skill > mage @g > mage @f > healer @a

Units that need 50CC30~40 w/100% affection (to be safe) are Katie, 2 Healers, and Heavy Armor.

If you have Anya then level 40 with no affection can be used instead of heavy armor if your 2 healers are strong enough (in that case just deploy Anya instead of HA in step 3 above). Mages/witches can probably be swapped around depending on what you have.

If your units are strong enough, you can afk after deploying all units^^

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can vouch for Blue Moon's, it's not exactly the same as mine, but it's close enough.

Granted, at present I am somehow being foiled by the 20 Cha/1 Stamina map. Not so much because it's hard or anything, but because I'm short on Silver Soldiers to sacrifice to Maribel and my 3rd gold soldier (Though he's only of interest because of male only maps >_>) and you'd think at 20 cha/1 stamina it wouldn't be that hard, you can run it a lot.

And you sure can. Run it a lot. A lot. A lot.

The drop rate mocks you though. It has no respect for your investment or efforts =P

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone having trouble with final Maribel map (or want low-rarity/easy-afk method for farming), here's the strat I used:

1. Katie > Prince > healer @d
2. use KT skill > witch @b
3. Heavy Armor @ C
4. use KT skill > mage @g > mage @f > healer @a

Units that need 50CC30~40 w/100% affection (to be safe) are Katie, 2 Healers, and Heavy Armor.

If you have Anya then level 40 with no affection can be used instead of heavy armor if your 2 healers are strong enough (in that case just deploy Anya instead of HA in step 3 above). Mages/witches can probably be swapped around depending on what you have.

If your units are strong enough, you can afk after deploying all units^^

Mostly a lurker... but I thought I'd chime in. A similar strategy has worked pretty well for me after some trial and error.

My setup is definitely a lot lower than most people's on here. So far I've only evolved Bernice (31), Alissa (27), Cloris (23), Katie (28), Soma (30), and Daniela (23) so far. The Dragon Princess event stone-walled me after the 4th mission. I couldn't even get a 3-star on the 4th due to the dragon-mage practically 2-shotting everything I had. I did at least get the questionably useful Echidna however.

In any case, my setup is similar. Katie (28) first, on the left side, with the Prince beside her on the right. CC-ed Alissa on the back left next because she covers both sides. Cloris in the upper right. And then usually I have to pull back Katie as the heavy armor is too much for her in the long run, but I switch her out with Bernice immediately. Bernice tanks the rest of the match for me. My best mage (Garania) goes in next to Bernice below the healer, my next best healer below Cloris, and then it's the expendable mages in the two lower spots.

It's worked out despite my woefully under-level crew, but a lot of that is because I lucked out early in my career and Bernice has been the star of my roster since I got her.

On a side note, 2k gacha has been... meh. I've gotten some silvers out of it, and the Rogue Betty. Hilights were getting Christopher and a Soma back to back. But generally it's been meh. 5sc gacha has been frustrating, and I've got a load of silvers stacked up to make up for my bumbling losses from when I didn't know how important Silvers were. Despite that, I got Bernice, Garania when she came out, picked up a Cyrus, and got a Cuterie who I quickly demoted to my farmville team. Really the only thing from keeping me rerolling a new game (and I did make an alt), was that Garania, Cyrus, and Bernice have been the lynchpins to making it through the maps.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can wait that. :D Just lets hope we get those revivals.

Btw. You have played JP Aigis? I believe all revival events are "resource collection" events, am i right? Is it possible to collect those resources in one event and use in second?
Just wake up so sorry for long reply.
Revival event its basicaly redo the event again.
Most of the star /collection event unit will be change into item collection *revival crystal*, where you buy the unit with it.
When this happen those revival unit will have their chance to CR doubled, so it will become 100% 100% 50% 50% 50% chance to CR. (skill lvl up chance is the same)
Also geting 2nd copy of the unit will have their crystal cost reduced.
There also revival event for farming unit which only lasted for 2 day (weekend).
But for this event the chance to CR still the same
Revival event doesn't always happen all the time mean, sometime just like normal event they have break period as well.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Added Dark Knights, Demon Hunters and Healers to their respective posts in the stat guide/listing

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, here's a random thought: am I the only one who thinks the "Charisma" and "Stamina" stats are mislabeled? If you think about it, it would make more sense if we used "Charisma" as the primary resource for our challenge maps, dailies and events (since this the primary method we gain fairies, affection items and recruit new allies). While "Stamina" is a better term to use for the stat we use mostly just for grinding up leveling fodder, and is the stat that is most often refreshed when we level up.

I know it is just me nit-picking over a game that has been translated from an original version that was not English to begin with, and it's ultimately not a big deal whatsoever, but it has always just kinda bothered the little RPG-player in my head. Maybe I just come from too long a history with DnD. :rolleyes:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Altrius: No problem, thanks for answer.

@Xraagen: I was thinking same thing in some point.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For CRing units does it matter, if you put more together at once or not to increase the odds of it dropping its cost?

For example, I have a Maribelle -2CR, should I combine one at a time or all at once?

Also what are the odds of CR each time?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

use one at a time. when it does a check to see if it will be cost reduced it is done 1 at a time so putting more, if the first check succeeds, would be a waste. i think chance of CR and SU are in the first page faq.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the info dartred. It is on the first page. I for some reason missed it earlier.

Luckily, I have been doing the units one at a time,

Tesseract

Reputation score

use one at a time. when it does a check to see if it will be cost reduced it is done 1 at a time so putting more, if the first check succeeds, would be a waste. i think chance of CR and SU are in the first page faq.
Not true at all. I'm not sure why this advice gets repeated so often. It doesn't matter if you do one at a time or 4 at once. I have personally gotten multiple CRs and skill-ups by using multiple copies in one go. Plenty of others have as well.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you bold the part where i said it checks 1 time for all 4 units you try to combine? it does 1 check per unit. granted i didn't state that, but neither did i say you only get 1 CR/CU per total combination. as a matter a fact, i said they are checked 1 at a time

what i'm telling him not to do is dont put 2 or 3 units when you need to only cost down 1 or skill up 1, since if it would have succeeded with 1, the others go to waste. if he needs 5% to go from SL 4/5 to 5/5, putting in 4 wont make it 20%. instead he will have 4 chances at 5% each.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

True that. Looks like I missed the context, sorry.

For clarification, cost reduction and skillup percentages by using more than one copy in a single "feed" are iterative, not additive, as you said in your edit.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Max skill and I think one more CR to go on my main with Maribel :D (16 is the lowest value, right?)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes finally got Maribel down to full CR. Now just need to eventually get her skill to rank 5 (right now at 4). Figure probably best to use rainbow fairies since the skill up rate is higher.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, here's a random thought: am I the only one who thinks the "Charisma" and "Stamina" stats are mislabeled? If you think about it, it would make more sense if we used "Charisma" as the primary resource for our challenge maps, dailies and events (since this the primary method we gain fairies, affection items and recruit new allies). While "Stamina" is a better term to use for the stat we use mostly just for grinding up leveling fodder, and is the stat that is most often refreshed when we level up.

I know it is just me nit-picking over a game that has been translated from an original version that was not English to begin with, and it's ultimately not a big deal whatsoever, but it has always just kinda bothered the little RPG-player in my head. Maybe I just come from too long a history with DnD. :rolleyes:
Funny I was thinking about the terms yesterday, It might be some weird translation the we lose the alternate meaning of the word. The only sense that I can even make of charisma is that its the limit of how far the prince can push his lovely ladies to fight in a day just by rousing speech or what not.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is anyone else having problems with Aigis right now? I'm doing some Charisma maps for affection items and I notice that the sound effects keep cutting out and the game is freezing seemingly at random, forcing a restart. Just now, I got a server error.

What's going on? Today isn't maintenance day, is it?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is anyone else having problems with Aigis right now? I'm doing some Charisma maps for affection items and I notice that the sound effects keep cutting out and the game is freezing seemingly at random, forcing a restart. Just now, I got a server error.

What's going on? Today isn't maintenance day, is it?
It's a known issue, apparently with the last Chrome update. JP Aigis players are getting it too.

You can try rolling back to an earlier version of Chrome, or using a different (unsupported) browser.