What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

That Amon map made me realized that pirates don't work against gargoyles. **** I may actually have to raise some archers. I had to rely on spacing out Aisha and Minerva's Skill in order to kill them. Even then, one of the black gargs died on the heart circle(Phew!)

Claudia and Berenice(Bernice?) were the true carries though, holding out the front lines, and slaying the mighty Amon. Claudia was juggling betwen 200 hp and full hp while fighting Amon, but only thanks to Berenice holding the line until the Gray Demons died.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would a level 80 Anya be enough to tank, or would that 20 MR from the AW be needed?

Also, is it ever worth it to use Golds to AW? Never going to use some of the males, and I figure skill ups are easier to grab than 2 of certain silvers (seems that way with my luck at the least).

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would a level 80 Anya be enough to tank, or would that 20 MR from the AW be needed?

Also, is it ever worth it to use Golds to AW? Never going to use some of the males, and I figure skill ups are easier to grab than 2 of certain silvers (seems that way with my luck at the least).
You need to be AW, seriously that 20 MR gonna help you during Amon 2nd form. I fight Amon with AW1 Anya and she really can handle him with 3 healers

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh! I wanna be an Aegis unit! Lets do this! I choose you, Alayo! (<- Thats my name)

Alayoは『レアリティ:銀 クラス:女バンデッド(+7) 基礎コスト:5 スキル:不死鳥の護り 好感ボーナス:防御力 性能:HP偏重』です。

Google Translate:
Alayo is "Rarity: silver class: woman Banded (+7) basic cost: 5 Skills: the Order of the Phoenix be safety favorability bonus: defense force performance: HP biased" is.

So...I'm like, a girl silver duelist tank? Heck...the more i try and reason that out, that actually looks pretty nice for a free player with nothing but silvers....

Edit: Made my Wife (Frances) into a unit, too! She's a higher rarity ._.

Francesは『レアリティ:金(+2) クラス:女エンジェル(+6) 基礎コスト:1 スキル:神魔封印解除 覚醒アビ:モードチェンジLv5 好感ボーナス:攻撃力 性能:HP寄り』です。

Frances is "Rarity: gold (+2) Class: woman Angel (+6) basic cost: 1 Skills: Kamima seal release awakening Avi: mode change Lv5 favorability bonus: attack force performance: HP closer to" is.

Last edited:

The_j

Reputation score

So I tried that shindanmaker thingie and got:

『レアリティ:黒(+4) クラス:男パイレーツ(+10) 基礎コスト:7 スキル:スロウマジック 好感ボーナス:防御力・攻撃力 性能:攻撃寄り』

"Rarity: Black(+4) Class: Male Pirate(+10) Basic Cost: 7 Skill: Slow Magic Affection Bonus: Defense - Attack Ability: Attack based"

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fuck Shindanmaker for saying that I'm my very first premium summon unit:

Petite Sœur:
Petite Sœurは『レアリティ:銀 クラス:男ヒーラー(+11) 基礎コスト:2 スキル:回復力強化I 好感ボーナス:射程(近は攻撃速度) 性能:防御偏重』です。

Truth be told you are the most valuable male associated with Aegis, so the generator might not be wrong after all. Silver rarity however?

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So we got in event platinum princess who does TRUE DAMAGE on skill and also have big bonus against dragons.
Platinum.
Event girl (not premium gacha!)

And you are bitching because what? She is not as good as black Sybilla? Or what?

Flying dragons can be easily moved to ground by one archer, they land on Claudia and just dies in an instant. She is bad dragon hunter you say?
I disagree.

True damage. How many girls do you have with such bonus? And how many of them are black rarity?
Wait... Black Princess Sybilla is good? I thought that Elven Princess Asuna Knockoff is better? o_O

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They were comparing Claudia with Sybilla mate.
But i refuse to talk about this anymore, I find this fizycznie pointless if someone just want game to be easy.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Wait... Black Princess Sybilla is good? I thought that Elven Princess Asuna Knockoff is better? o_O
Ignore everything else, this is the worst insult i ever see :eek:
Undoubtedly, to be seen as a knockoff of the worst female character in the worst franchise is terrible

What do you have again Olivia that you have to insult her that much ?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with arisato. Olivia shouldn't be compared to Asuna ever.

Olivia is one or two tiers below Sybilla.

Pre-AW, Sybilla is substantially better because of her high health.
Post-AW, Sybilla is largely better because of her skill gives her the ability to attack from a distance.
Post-Skill AW, Sybilla is still better because her attacking distance is larger, despite losing the ability to assassinate enemies. Olivia's skill AW makes it difficult to use her as a ganking unit against dangerous bosses (5s WT).

Sybilla can make a lot of missions easier just by deploying her and using her skill. Other than a few missions where 100% evasion is good, that is something Olivia can't do.

Olivia is unable to tank golems outside of evasion.

The list can go on. Yeah, I have a lot of stuff to say about that since Olivia is my favorite and best unit. Even though she's a mediocre Black-rarity unit compared to Sybilla, Nanaly, Aisha, Iris, and Minerva, I don't wish for her to become better or broken because it would make the game too easy. I'm happy the way she is post-AW. It gives me the chance to use other units because Olivia is unable to do everything and is not the perfect unit.

Even if you ask me how I would change Olivia to make her better, then I would not be able to give you an answer at all because anything I say will make her broken.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That shindanmaker's kinda pointless imo.
Dragonpaladinは『レアリティ:黒(+4) クラス:男陰陽師(+10)(スキルは覚醒ボーナスに読替) 基礎コスト:8 スキル:停止 覚醒アビ:防御力強化IIILv5 好感ボーナス:攻撃力・防御力 性能:防御寄り』です。

Sybilla, Nanaly, Aisha, Iris, and Minerva
You forgot to add the newest mage in that list, but that's pretty accurate in terms of broken black units.

Princess Ranking wise (Generally):
AW Sybella
---
AW Anya *
AW Sherry, AW Karma **
Sybella, AW Olivia
---
AW Riria, AW Kaguya, AW Claudia
Olivia, Karma ***
---
AW Themis
Sherry, Claudia, Riria
Anya
Themis, Kaguya

Some notes:
*) Post-AW Anya is a huge improvement in everything. Despite the high cost, she's ideal for med-game late game blocking/duel. (Unlike her pre-AW form, which people have a lot of problem using due to high cost only ok performance)
**) AW Sherry and AW Karma's AW skills are some of the best in game. Olivia not so much.
***) Olivia and Karma pre-AW serves the same purpose skill wise, but Olivia has good stats, while Karma doubles as lightning rod.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You forgot to add the newest mage in that list, but that's pretty accurate in terms of broken black units.
For some reason i find the black summoner Farune (sorry if mis-spelled *peek at petite) kinda more broken when you mention the black mage... cuz of her aw ability and aw skill true dmg (at lower cost deploy too)

Btw the black mage aw skill removed her 1/2 MR skill effect right ? although 150s duration can last most of map

PS: after been shown amon and those black demon flyer, it felt true dmg gonna be really important

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to disagree about AW Sherry's placement over AW Olivia. Sherry is the permanent cheerleader of all my teams so I feel like it's not wrong. I have yet to remove her, even if I'm never going to deploy her. She's the reason why I like all my gold units so much. If only I can get Uzume or Kikyo. I want to add one of those two to my cheerleading section. :(

@Altrius
Farune definitely shot up in usefulness if you can get her AW skill. Although saying she is broken can be argued for and against. In my opinion, she's on the border. The two things that prevents her from being S-tier will be the time periods when she does nothing at all and her attack range. She's too busy reading a book sometimes to help you.

True damage. Nothing else can be said about it.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Sybilla, Nanaly, Aisha, Iris, and Minerva
I can understand most of the broken tier list.

Sybilla has ranged magic attack.

Nanaly with her burst damage and unblock able quintuple shots

Aisha and her meteor

Minerva with long range high attack with chance to instant kill

But what about Iris ?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Marcusは『レアリティ:白(+2) クラス:女バンデッド(+8) 基礎コスト:3 スキル:防御力強化I 好感ボーナス:攻撃力・防御力 性能:バランス』です。

google translated to Marcus is "Rarity: White (+2) Class: woman Banded (+8) basic cost: 3 Skill: Enhanced Defense I likable bonus: attack and defense performance: balance" is.

marcus is totally a name for a female. I think any class with pure true dmg is kind of broken limits the games ability to halt your progress only the enemies hp matters to you at that point. Maybe they should consider nerfing true dmg if they want the game to be harder and then make bosses like amon that have 80% mdef

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
What makes the golem hard is that there are very few units that can take a hit from it. In comparison, Aamon can be fought with Princess Claudia, who rips him to shreds with her true damage. His first form is so weak that you can catch him with a tank unit (e.g. Gigant Armour Berenice), and just destroy the demons before you change your focus back towards him.

Taian just made a a low quality 3-star strategy for this map:

Amekuma also has this 3-star strategy using units that long-time free players may have:
3 starred Aamon using Amekuma tactics. My 50 lvl Eden (no affection!) was not able to kill grey oni alone but she was good enough to paralyze him and then weaken him enough I was able to finish him with Karma. Also, I've made this huge mistake not retreating everything when Claudia was fighting aamon so she died nearly before killing blow (unfortunately Claire couldn't finish him...)
I was also using Sandra skill everytime possible to make this encounter more safe. Instead of AW Maurette I've used CC50 Janna
Healers I've used:
CC70 Sedis (100% affection)
AW56 Iris
CC 51 Liana (99% affection)
CC48 Dolka (100% affection)

It took me 4 runs total to clear this mission but 2nd attempt I did using Taian strategy where I failed miserably (on other tries I could atleast finish the map, when doing Taian strategy my death was fast due to Fran being only CC 53 and dying on 1st gray demon)

EDIT:
I just bought my 4th Saki. Result: -2/3. Yay!

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Princess Ranking wise (Generally):
AW Sybella
---
AW Anya *
AW Sherry, AW Karma **
Sybella, AW Olivia
---
AW Riria, AW Kaguya, AW Claudia
Olivia, Karma ***
---
AW Themis
Sherry, Claudia, Riria
Anya
Themis, Kaguya

Some notes:
*) Post-AW Anya is a huge improvement in everything. Despite the high cost, she's ideal for med-game late game blocking/duel. (Unlike her pre-AW form, which people have a lot of problem using due to high cost only ok performance)
**) AW Sherry and AW Karma's AW skills are some of the best in game. Olivia not so much.
***) Olivia and Karma pre-AW serves the same purpose skill wise, but Olivia has good stats, while Karma doubles as lightning rod.
I agree with this chart

I use to fight Fire Ammon, with differences that

Instead of AW99 Olivia, I use AW1 Anya
Instead of CC Sedis, I use AW B.Iris
Use Aria instead of Ether
Use Echinda as extra healing/DD near AW Anya
I swap Claire and Spica place
I let Ammon a little to top so Spica arrow could hit when using her skill

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I agree with this chart

I use to fight Fire Ammon, with differences that

Instead of AW99 Olivia, I use AW1 Anya
Instead of CC Sedis, I use AW B.Iris
Use Aria instead of Ether
Use Echinda as extra healing/DD near AW Anya
I swap Claire and Spica place
I let Ammon a little to top so Spica arrow could hit when using her skill
So Echidna would go to the left of Sedis/B.Iris?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Echidna would go to the left of Sedis/B.Iris?
Yup! Good thing I have Liana so when Echinda use her skill, I actived Liana skill at same time. Since both of their skill take 15 second (And I have both of their skill at 4/5)

Anyway how you guys make your gameplay video on youtube? I noticed some did that, I want to learn it

Last edited: