What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Monoeye ] Prostitute of Magmell / マグメルの娼婦 (RE146843) (RJ146843)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146843] マグメルの娼婦

[Ver1.01] 2014/12/25
・エンディング終了時に「回想モード」へ行けるようになりました
・Ctrlキーでの「メッセージスキップ」が可能になりました
・一部の誤字脱字を修正しました

※既プレイ時のアップデート方法※
セーブデータを再ダウンロードしたゲームフォルダの中に移動(推奨)
もしくは再ダウンロードした全データを既存のデータに上書き
Well, memory room & "Ctrl" to skip text, fix text.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

help please! i am aoput quit rage :mad:
the first vip client damn it i couldnot get it how is it works s its sound like puzzle solving type but i am very suck at t puzzles
i need detailed help to past this vip by every step by step!
ps: and lastt 2 question coices what meaning it if i huit buttom ones goes timed out the date every time
:( :mad:

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need a little help with the game. So i've gone through the three people that the bunny girl has but other people have mentioned that there is a 4th guy. I can't seem to get him is there something you have to do?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i dunno which it was that did it, but after doing a few things i managed to unlock the 4th guy as an option.

First I talked to the red bandana guy (3rd guy) after sleeping with him, i think this needs a specific outfit to do the first time, the starter one IIRC
This unlocks a drinking game with him, lose and get a scene, win and get 2000 (1st time only)

Second i went through a series of chats with white haird guy (1st guy), may need specific outfits, but the final dialouge is really short and makes you give a heard emote.

Third, again maybe needing a specific outfit, and maybe need to sleep with immediatly before, talk to the second guy, the fat one oogling the dancer, this unlocks the grope action (he gropes you).

Dunno if this will help, but after doing these i had the 4th guy as an option at the bunnygirl.

The 4th guy himself needs to be belittled everytime you talk or have a greet option, need to talk and bellitle 3 times to get red text, and also need to drink at least once. dunno if the stripping game (first event i listed above unlocks this, its a game under the pocky option) is needed, but if you lose it really boosts your opinion.

Hope this helps!

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a walkthrough?

I'm stuck with the 3 three customers (which I manage to seduce).
Got all the dresses (from seller) and 19500G (I tried repeating sleeping with the 3 customers but appart from raising the money I don't see any other effect).

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a walkthrough?

I'm stuck with the 3 three customers (which I manage to seduce).
Got all the dresses (from seller) and 19500G (I tried repeating sleeping with the 3 customers but appart from raising the money I don't see any other effect).
I think you're supposed to talk to the silver haired dude in the bar a few times until you have to talk to the fat guy downstairs and get groped for an item that you give to the silver dude. That should unlock the 4th option I think.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant do it with the first guy. The meter gets almost to maximum, but my time ends. How can i do it???

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fu**ing sailor is driving me fu**ing crazy... the bar maxed and it keeps rejecting the shit out of my girl

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beautiful character and cool neat little game :)
There are 2 problems though:
- This is WAY too short.
- The idea of a prostitution game could have been developed way further.

I hope that it's simply a test from the developer and that his next game will be more ambitious :D

There is only one ending, I think?

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.02 is out. What's changed here?

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.02 is out. What's changed here?
Ok, according to google translate, and its now on 1.03 the changes are -
[Ver1.03] I Fixed bug part in reminiscence mode
[Ver1.02] I was fixed a bug that can not be skipped message

Also, seriously how do you get past the the vip guy, no matter what I do, I can't get past him?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, seriously how do you get past the the vip guy, no matter what I do, I can't get past him?
Follow this post by Sarav:
First talk choose second option, second talk first option, third talk second option, drink at least once, play pocky game, flash tits. After dance orgy you get a five choice question, choose 4th option.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i hope i wont be marked for necro-ing this, but
this game actually have new version, ver1.10
it add a 1 new customer/scene and sequel(?) scene in recollection mode
from dlsite:
[Ver1.10] お客様「チャラ男」追加 (回想モードに後日談有り)
author's dlsite blog:
[Ver1.10] 2015/04/01
・お客様「チャラ男」を追加しました
(回想モードに後日エピソードあり)

i just aware of the update when i checking the author's dlsite for the witch doctor game

i don't have the updated game though

EDIT: i'll be lying if i don't want the updated game

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i hope i wont be marked for necro-ing this, but
this game actually have new version, ver1.10
it add a 1 new customer/scene and sequel(?) scene in recollection mode
from dlsite:
[Ver1.10] お客様「チャラ男」追加 (回想モードに後日談有り)
author's dlsite blog:
[Ver1.10] 2015/04/01
・お客様「チャラ男」を追加しました
(回想モードに後日エピソードあり)

i just aware of the update when i checking the author's dlsite for the witch doctor game

i don't have the updated game though

EDIT: i'll be lying if i don't want the updated game
I think for the recollection room it's a time skip epilogue sort of thing? "Days later" was the term used.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get the 2nd scene with the 4th guy? Seems to be an NTR ending of some sort. The scene is accessible through the "recollection room" after you beat the game but I can figure how to trigger it in main game.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the 2nd scene with the 4th guy? Seems to be an NTR ending of some sort. The scene is accessible through the "recollection room" after you beat the game but I can figure how to trigger it in main game.
its recollection mode exclusive scene since its took 3 months or so after the game "ending"

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish someone translate this game... even if this is a short game.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I got 1 scene from the Young man, Obese man, and Sailor. But how the hell do you get a new guy? I have redone these few a few times and have all the outfits but I can't get any further!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

First talk choose second option, second talk first option, third talk second option, drink at least once, play pocky game, flash tits. After dance orgy you get a five choice question, choose 4th option.

This is entirely 100% wrong.

Greet sexily
Talk > Rudeness
Talk > Flattery
Talk > Rudeness
Drink
Pocky

There done. BTW to get to the ruffian you have to wear the sexy dress and speak to 2 people in a specific order and you will than get the ruffian. The 4th guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.