Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Hey people, any chance there will a iron giant 3 game? Are there any ideas floating on MNF for iron giant 3?
MnF has made a new rule that a person cannot win more than 3 times per year. Last year the ideas were being made by like 3 people and the rest of us were being shit on for not being one of those 3 people. Now everyone has to be smart about what they write as you can only submit three times per year. If there is going to be a Iron Giant 3, it will be one of the last ideas they write and may come at the end of the year.

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MnF has made a new rule that a person cannot win more than 3 times per year. Last year the ideas were being made by like 3 people and the rest of us were being shit on for not being one of those 3 people. Now everyone has to be smart about what they write as you can only submit three times per year. If there is going to be a Iron Giant 3, it will be one of the last ideas they write and may come at the end of the year.
Hmm so what you're saying is Iron Giant 3 might be a go, Half way thru the NFL regular season or When college basketball starts. Nice. :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are some more pictures for everyone :)

joeyeroq1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those who didn't know, "Zero Gravity Jugs" and "Zero Gravity Jugs 2" of artist Kosmos are out:

rghost.ru/7tKRPDtvB
rghost.ru/8YdgfrhtB

all credit to "biolante" who posted these links on another forum (and of course BCT for cracking them!!)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha It's bound to happen.

Here are the actual pictures from yesterday and includes the ones from today.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are some more pictures for everyone

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It means neutral. People who give you rep, positive or negative, but don't have any weight to their rep are assigned a purple rep that doesn't add or subtract any value.
Ah, I see. Thanks!

Seeing how I can only do up three ideas a year, and I already have one submitted, I'm leaving one open for what everyone would like to see. If there's a specific sequel people would like to see, or you have an idea but aren't good at writing them up, quote me and reply.

I actually have two other ideas, one of which would be entirely original (in terms of not being connected to a series), but I'm curious as to what you all want in future MNF games.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Abyszall, you can play most of the Full Versions and BCT cracks from the games in swfchan website ;)
Holy Tekken, the Lord is still alive? :eek:

How have you been doing mate?

Ah, I see. Thanks!
I actually have two other ideas, one of which would be entirely original (in terms of not being connected to a series), but I'm curious as to what you all want in future MNF games.
Please Lightning, do tell what other sequel and what other original idea you have in mind. Maybe those ideas are already as well thought out as your NR4 idea?

If you'd rather wait though until others have enlightened you about what they want first, maybe you can share your ideas with me in PM? I'm dying (not really) to read them! ;)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hopefully this won't leave them grasping at straws at any point.

deciwizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww, I really like that series. Any chance you know what were the ideas submitted so we may guess what to expect, if anything comes up..:p

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey did anyone know what happened to the Officer juggs Thanksgiving parade video on Xvideos? Btw the next game coming out is an Officer juggs one right?

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please Lightning, do tell what other sequel and what other original idea you have in mind. Maybe those ideas are already as well thought out as your NR4 idea?

If you'd rather wait though until others have enlightened you about what they want first, maybe you can share your ideas with me in PM? I'm dying (not really) to read them! ;)
I haven't thought out either one too thoroughly, though one I'd really like to see is Superheroine Hijinks 3. It deals with Mighty Mom being stuck inside a psychiatric hospital, when she happens to overhear two patients talking about a villain related to Busty Bomber (AA - Annoying Asshole, maybe?) who's trying to break out of the hospital.

As a hero, she's determined to stop him so she steals a security card and waits until night before she creeps out into the corridor. This is where a stealth minigame would come in with her either...
a) Peeking around a corner for a certain amount of time, avoiding the security guard while becoming familiar with her surroundings (fill the bar). She would do this three times, the last having up to three security guards looking back at different times. Or;
b) Using the mouse to go through a maze, avoiding detection until you reach AA's room.

When she reaches his room, she's ambushed by him and is forced into several sexual positions. Eventually, she overpowers him and knocks him out. Happy about a job well done, she returns to her room to sleep.

When she awakens, there's a plot twist. SPOILER ALERT for if this ever becomes a game. Do not read the next paragraph if you want a surprise.

Turns out, it was all a psychotic episode within Mighty Mom's mind. Super Son's rape was more traumatic than she realized. Or was it...? In the end, it would zoom in on cum in her hair.

END SPOILER

The second idea is even less thought out, though I have a fetish for those playboy bunny costumes. So I thought maybe a game about a woman who is searching for her husband when she takes a job at the last location she knew he was at.

The store is probably an erotic bunny toy store with girls in bunny outfits used to attract customers. The wife stumbles upon a hidden room that leads her into a sex trafficking operation. In order to find and save her husband, she becomes an active participant within the sexual games. But not all is as it seems...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Three time win cap per year?

Well if there are four guys that win all the time that takes up the entire year already...

I shouldn't complain though, some of the games I've enjoyed