What's new

ACT [StudioTurn] Female Warrior Aomi / 女戦士アオミ (RE152407) (RJ152407)

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [StudioTurn] 女戦士アオミ 2D H-ARPG

I did a thing. (Psssst, it's the updated thingy)
Thx worked ... The Zip-download for folders didnt work ...

And now lets test the game out. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

spook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the first boss - the plant girl? :confused:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get to the first boss - the plant girl? :confused:
Leave town and keep going left.
When you see the first parasite-infected man go up.
Right
Right
Up
Left
Right
Up
(Save Point) Left
Left
(Red shortcut path is here) Left
Left
Left
Left
Up-right
Up
Left
Left
Up
Left
Down
Into cave
Left
(Save Point)
Left

spook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Leave town and keep going left.
When you see the first parasite-infected man go up.
Right
Right
Up
Left
Right
Up
(Save Point) Left
Left
(Red shortcut path is here) Left
Left
Left
Left
Up-right
Up
Left
Left
Up
Left
Down
Into cave
Left
(Save Point)
Left
Thank you!

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do bosses only have animations when you lose? As I was fighting the water lady and the boss inside of the bee cave, I didnt see any H-animations that the bosses ever tried to do before I killed them.

Am I missing something, or do I need to do something special?

I also dont see any CG once I die. It just says Game over, and then option one continues, and option 2 ends the game. (This is when I die to a boss)

Last edited:
OP
Morkor

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bosses don't have any H-grabs, only game over animations. If you missed any of the game over animations then they should be unlocked in the gallery after beating the boss.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the last level (the one under your house) supposed to be just blackness? I thought maybe I was missing some assets, but I've just installed the 1.2 version from a few posts ago and I'm getting the same thing. I've attached a screenshot.

Didn't have any other problems with the game.

Attachments

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's been mentioned in here, but the game has a very... interesting surprise if you've beat all the main four bosses (or maybe just all the mini-bosses, I'm not sure) on the hardest difficulty and then beat the final boss on it as well.

To save everyone the pain of actually needing to go through that yourself because some of the bosses are just painful on the hardest difficulty, I've prepared a save file that will allow you to get to it pretty easily. Just go through things and beat the final boss as usual, then you'll get a neat thing.

Attachments

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's been mentioned in here, but the game has a very... interesting surprise if you've beat all the main four bosses (or maybe just all the mini-bosses, I'm not sure) on the hardest difficulty and then beat the final boss on it as well.

To save everyone the pain of actually needing to go through that yourself because some of the bosses are just painful on the hardest difficulty, I've prepared a save file that will allow you to get to it pretty easily. Just go through things and beat the final boss as usual, then you'll get a neat thing.
Well that's... interesting. Get anything for finishing it? I can't manage it.

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that's... interesting. Get anything for finishing it? I can't manage it.
If I ever manage it I'll tell you, I can consistently make it past the tracking homing part, but tend to die once the part after it speeds up.

I've been meaning to go to one of my earlier saves to hopefully make my HP grinding a bit more efficient so I maybe have another hit or two, but I've never gotten around to doing that.

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I ever manage it I'll tell you, I can consistently make it past the tracking homing part, but tend to die once the part after it speeds up.

I've been meaning to go to one of my earlier saves to hopefully make my HP grinding a bit more efficient so I maybe have another hit or two, but I've never gotten around to doing that.
After the homing part you stand in the corner and swing your sword as fast as possible to destroy the incoming bullet hell type attack but after that rocks start falling from the ceiling as well as bouncing in from the sides. I think you need to be in the middle to dodge the rocks but I gave up after seeing it once.

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh god I finally managed to beat that last boss!
It's better that you use the item which makes you go faster so you can dodge much easier, since defense means nothing at that point.

When she throws rocks you need to stay at the center and only jump a little bit so you can dodge both flying rocks and quakes caused by falling rocks.

After then the boss starts to shoot icicles. It's easier to dodge them when you're in the corners.

After the icicles she starts to hurl fires. The pattern is similar to icicles, but it's a bit harder. Since the movement is kind of irregualr, I suggest you wait until they get closer and then jump to dodge.

Right after she's done with hurling fires you need to move quickly because she goes for her last homing attack. Then it's all done.

But even after that I'm not sure what this bonus is...things are pretty much same, and the gallery is also the same, without anything added...

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh god I finally managed to beat that last boss!
It's better that you use the item which makes you go faster so you can dodge much easier, since defense means nothing at that point.

When she throws rocks you need to stay at the center and only jump a little bit so you can dodge both flying rocks and quakes caused by falling rocks.

After then the boss starts to shoot icicles. It's easier to dodge them when you're in the corners.

After the icicles she starts to hurl fires. The pattern is similar to icicles, but it's a bit harder. Since the movement is kind of irregualr, I suggest you wait until they get closer and then jump to dodge.

Right after she's done with hurling fires you need to move quickly because she goes for her last homing attack. Then it's all done.

But even after that I'm not sure what this bonus is...things are pretty much same, and the gallery is also the same, without anything added...
Ok so in the save Lackaname posted, I beat the normal last boss, and then she goes into hyper mode (and I needed to copy a music folder and rename it because there was an error) where you can't seem to hurt her, healing items do nothing, and it's generally unfair.

Is there something after that phase, or is that the last?

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so in the save Lackaname posted, I beat the normal last boss, and then she goes into hyper mode (and I needed to copy a music folder and rename it because there was an error) where you can't seem to hurt her, healing items do nothing, and it's generally unfair.

Is there something after that phase, or is that the last?
You just need to avoid her attacks until she stops.

And now I have check the description in the highest difficulty setting, it says 'There's no extra HCG in this difficulty'. So I guess it's solely for the challenge itself...

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You just need to avoid her attacks until she stops.

And now I have check the description in the highest difficulty setting, it says 'There's no extra HCG in this difficulty'. So I guess it's solely for the challenge itself...
Awful nice of him to tell us that.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm behind the curve on this one. But does anyone have an English translation for this (or at least enough of one that I can play it)?

Since I'm necro-ing this, I might as well post the important stuff:

mega:
I did a thing. (Psssst, it's the updated thingy)
partial item screen/shop translation:
I can't read kanji, so these aren't translations but my trial & error results. Here's the whole item screen:

8 slots on the upper-left: bosses you defeated (story progress)

Upper-right: The usual rpg stats (the katakana, "Aomi", is her name), money, and an empty slot.
Red Key: Opens all red treasure chests.

Weapons:
-Stick (attack *0.8, experience +400%)
-Sword (attack *1.2)
-Katana (attack *0.5, attack speed +9)
-Butcher Knife (attack *1.5, attack speed -2)
-Sword with spikes/hooks? (attack *0.6, hits a random number of times. I've seen this thing hit 6 times at once, it's very random but devastating)
-Angel Blade (attack *4, attack speed +1)

Armors:
-Nuigurumi / Stuffed toy (?, move speed -1. It has some kind of damage-related special effect, judging by kana?)
-Bronze Gauntlet (defense +15)
-Silver Gauntlet (defense +30)
-Gold Gauntlet (defense +50)
-Red Line Gaultlet (defense +75)
-Angel Ring (defense +99, maybe a special effect?)

Accessories:
-Red Shoes (move speed +1, can be equipped twice if you have 2 pairs)
-Bracelet (allows you to jump on your enemies without getting harmed)
-Golden Circlet (attack speed +1, can be equipped twice if you have it twice)
-B Button (double jump, can be equipped twice for triple jump if you have it twice)
-Trick Star (randomly turns your hits into double hits)
-Treasure Chest (enemy item drops become more common. Can be equipped twice for guaranteed item drops.)
-Prism (exp +30%)
-Orb (exp +60%)
-Coin (money +30%)
-Water bottle (money +60%)
-Monolith / Kill Enemy (randomly instakills your enemy. Basically a low chance of hitting for 9999 damage)
-Purple Card / Avoid Enemy (randomly nullifies damage)

Items:
-Apple (heals 25% hp, max 9)
-Blue Potion (heals 50% hp, max 4)
-Red Potion (heals 75% hp, max 2)
-Meat (heals 100% hp, max 1)
-Blue Ball (I think this auto-revives you once when you die)
-Pudding (sets your health to twice your max health. The extra health past your maximum is temporary and will be lost when you get damaged)

Subweapons:
-Throwing Knife (rapidly throw knives, max 50 and refills on save/heal points. Very powerful, but ammo drains quickly)
-Waterdrop-shaped stone (stops time, max 3, does not refill, has to be bought 1 by 1.)
-Yoyo (circle a yoyo around you, can double-hit, max 20 and refills on save/heal points.)
-Book (teleport back to your home, endless)
-Stone Hammer (just like a Castlevania axe subweapon, double-hit, max 30 and refills on save/heal points.)
-Torch (passive, lets you see almost the whole room in darkness)

Secrets & Tips:
-In the forest, there is an area where you can exit to the left, even if there are no arrows. Red chest here, iirc.
-The western shop has a basement. Jump over the brick wall on the upper-left. I think the red key is hidden here.
-Angel Blade / Angel Ring are very expensive. Make sure to have money+30% and money+60% equipped while fighting enemies that drop a lot of money, like bosses and frogs.
-Some enemies drop items. Treasure chests from plant girls, +hp from bees, +attack from the the humans with an eye patch, +level from giant frog things. It may be that only the enemies in the final area drop items.
-The Monolith is hidden in the cave, same room as where you find a switch. Triple Jump required.
-Make sure to have a torch while exploring in the darkness. There are various chests hidden in a way that you probably won't find them without the torch.
-After defeating all 8 bosses, visit your home.
-You may want to equip Triple Jump before fighting the final boss.
EDIT: the Stuffed Doll thing makes you immune to the heat in the cave, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry i cant speak japanese ^^
however ive got an issue with this super cool mod made by ??? [yes this is his name in ulmf] (or "guide one" for those who dont him :D)
the game runs fine, even patched. when i copy the mod-files into the folder the game show me an error "rgss rpt standard not found"
i do have many rpg makers installed, im running my pc in locale japanese right now, the game unmodded works and weirldy enough the mod did work about 3 month ago o_O

Dracula

Reputation score

The mega link doesn't work anymore. Is it possible to have an another link ?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick Partial.
This should translate the menu. Only thing i couldn't translate was the upper left section, but all items and other stuff is translated hopefully.
Will try beating the game and see if i missed anything.

mega.nz/#!FslCFZpR!Khvc7783LMVc73I73lNK5rgpWAL7d4ZIjgGJrmjbkqY

Attachments

Last edited: