What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Is it just me or have the male protag reverse rape games dried out considerably?

I know that there's a few that wouldn't technically count as sprite games (like the Monster Girl Quest Paradox or MoGi Origins) but aside from Zell23, that MoGi origins, and that Monster Girl Paradox there don't seem to be an awful lot lately.

There's the now aging Castle RePure Aria Paradise, and a moonrune title game that takes the whole ResidentEvil/Biohazard H-Virus setting to an impressive new level, but that seems about it.

I thought the major games in this sub-genre sold pretty well whether they were pixel work or not. Am I just missing something, or has this specific sub-genre gotten pretty sparse? The few good looking games look like they're still going to be in development/translation for quite some time and there don't seem to be very many decent small games either. Well, there's Succubus Maze with its strange 3-D graphics hype but that's only great if you like the exact same poses with slightly different clothing - and 96% of it is soft core foreplay.

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or have the male protag reverse rape games dried out considerably?
It's not really dried out and more like small in number in the first place. Reverse rape has always been pretty rare. Would be nice to see a bit more.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not really dried out and more like small in number in the first place. Reverse rape has always been pretty rare. Would be nice to see a bit more.
Well yeah, there is that. To me it just seemed like that after the Monster Girl Quest trilogy and Dieselmine's cashing in there was a "relative" flurry of reverse rape games. We got some gems like Eroico, Castle Repure Aria, and a wave of smaller games reminiscent of the old BF sets but better planned out and finished came along.

The occasional "practice project" RPG Maker games that trickled out inbetween major games seem to have dried out- though I guess I can understand some of it. It seems most people with the ability to draw pixel art go for female protagonists. I'd be tempted to try to an RPG Maker h-game just so there'd be SOMETHING new, but I haven't really found adequate female-dominant pose-variety in royalty free h-sprite packs to support even a small project.

Then again its been awhile since I last looked, maybe something else has come along. Or I guess I could try ripping generic looking h-sprites from other works but I really don't wanna do that.

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Final F*ck:

Final F*ck AGAIN (DLC):
Did not see them on list.

I got two more i think are SS will list after getting.

Really hard platform type most the sex i found, since i now Zero kanji was getting the male and female enemies near each other and pressing A as the girl to jerk off the guy found some others. also seems to lead into some odd story type were if u dont pick up the defeated enemies they teleport away

idk if this is YET but i am Very tired ill leave this to who ever wants to grab the demo and report back because i work tomorrow woo...

Last edited:

SpammerKami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new game!

Seems sprite enough for me.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ155717.html

Someone care to make a thread for it?

edit - [ ::Translate:: And There is Something about a Road Shaman ]
k

SpammerKami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, it is a loli thing. (always get it wrong between a loli and a petanko)

Don't know why it is tagged as flash in that thread though.

Thanks.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

After quite some time I've updated the list with the games you guys linked me. I thank you for the contribution and wish you happy fapping! Enjoy!

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dint see them on list

Chronicles of Prey 2:

Chronicles of Prey: A Demoness Does What She Pleases:

SpammerKami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is there. I remember getting both of them off Kiko's list last year.

It is in the first list, named
:: 悪魔女遊猟記2 (Sidescrolling Action) ::

The thread contains data regarding both the games.

Icon38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険
Dlsite : RJ140155

(can't post link : dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ140155 )

I don't think this one was listed.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Its there, in the second post.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score