But someone on other forum said he only get ruby~

Strange class , it seems Druid
Probably will never use her , but I'll keep her
Iris was easy decision to change into RC~

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Oh wow, got my first ever gacha black, Makina. From friggin free daily base gacha roll, while I never got anything good except Figneria from premium gacha.
Game is clearly telling me to stay away from SC gacha.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow, got my first ever gacha black, Makina. From friggin free daily base gacha roll, while I never got anything good except Figneria from premium gacha.
Game is clearly telling me to stay away from SC gacha.
Gratz! I 'very got my first platinum from free gacha just a while ago. My 3rd total premium char from base gacha in 2 years of playing. Never got a black, you are lucky :)

I gathered 144 SC so I am almost ready to do 150 sc burst in one month. Waiting only for some good event for it. Like dailies increase or something. I have 300k gold left and almost done AWing Leona.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this map is so stingy about its plat fairy......its always the fairys that hate me and i always have seria in my party when farming

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn BALLS !!! those balls annoyed me

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done with all the ball killed....:D
if you want to use my ball positioning at top right (healer is safe there and metus able to reach)

Further testing show their def not so high as prince skill can pawn it

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already done that dude, those balls drop nothing. Aleady got complete reward and use Mehlis on my AW Mehlis, she get another cost reduce which is nice considering how annoyed I'm with those balls.

God dammit I'm in need of plat fairy (already go to 3 sta map |forget what it called, the ones with red armors| but get 0 and low affection items only). Already have 20 Tin Cans and 1 Coffee Can but only 4 plat fairy

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is quite easy , only the first ball is quite annoying
RNG was kind I guess , My Kayou did not scratched~

Behind box is Krill

I ran this with Leda on 2'nd and 3'rd , got Diamond on 3'rd
And after the 5'th run , still did not get the Silver
Even though I brought the PlatRogue...
Damn......

JustAPasserby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I honestly have no idea what you guys are doing but i can't fight those balls they just kill me without problem. I'm mean i'm not even denting them the hp bar doesn't move. The red goblins i can kill with 2 arrows but the balls? Not even close

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they need to adjust their requirements. no way a lvl 25 team can complete this map...

i don't have anything that can tank them.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

they need to adjust their requirements. no way a lvl 25 team can complete this map...

i don't have anything that can tank them.
You don't need to tank balls. They don't attack you if you don't attack them and they just leave map after a while w/out affecting 3*.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh... so it's a range only map? the balls wiped my team early so i don't know if i have to place any melee units to stop the advancement of enemy foot units.

edit: nvm, did a run placing an archer, pirate and vampire hunter. they all got wiped when the ball came out. i dont know how to make my units not attack them.

editedit: wth, they attacked my sniper the moment i put her down. it's not a matter of not attacking them either.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

oh... so it's a range only map?
Use valks/bandits, silver soldiers and bronze HAs to kill gobbos while letting balls pass. Either deploy-kill gobbos-withdraw or time your blocks so unit would be busy when ball arrives.
editedit: wth, they attacked my sniper the moment i put her down. it's not a matter of not attacking them either.
If you ever damage the ball, he starts attacking all units with multi-target ranged. You should never land a hit on it if you want it to pass peacefully.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the latest Gold Rush map. Also finished a translation for the LV10 Majin event yesterday. As always click Anya-chan to read them.

Guess they're going to introduce a new class that can deploy elementals like token.

It took me several tries before I could brute force this map for a 3-star clear on the fourth trip , though I got the completion reward before that happened. The targeting AI wasn't cooperating, so the goblins would walk to the exit, and Ricola would instead continue to fire at the monsters and elementals in the bottom lane. The last time the targeting AI behaved this stupidly was during Lian's event.

Atelier Charles R-18 Doujin Cover by Itoryusei ( ):

Itoryusei is Rita-chan's illustrator. Kinnotama says he wants Black Iris to go to him in the event that he passes away.

99% Bishoujo Character Millennium War Aegis Banner:
Goliah: "I, 1%."

Saying that 99% of the characters in this game are Bishoujo is stretching it even if you factor in that all bandits (e.g. Mortimer) are really beautiful princesses.

EDIT:
An interesting piece of trivia is that Onibashu is based off of Oniwaban (御庭番衆; ). There's also stories of an Onihime of the Oniwaban.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not a lvl25 strat by any stretch, but

1. Putting a non-AW Princess up top lane with a solid healer can kill off the balls in that lane before the next arrives. Dunno if Bandit can do it too.
2. Archer or Ninja in the right side middle to take gobs passing the princess/ha blockers.
3. Then a CC'ed HA at lower right corner with a healer to pick up the 2 balls coming there.

Used Suhuka + G.Iris, Maribel + Fedora and Spica/Saki to clean up. Not cheap units obviously, but less should do too.

Way to do it at the recommended level is the avoid the balls as much as possible and drop dps chars on the gobs I guess since balls roll off cliff on their own.

Last edited:

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

YES I finally got Junon,and looking at her AW skill.I think she might be one of the few units I don't mind her skill activating automatically.

Still super happy I got her.Time to speed her up to Awing.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im running out of golds to give faeries to this is fantastic

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant tank those balls so i just go with the deploy and pull strategy which kinda works.. the balls just roll around and then falls out of the map at some time ...

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this map is so stingy about its plat fairy......its always the fairys that hate me and i always have seria in my party when farming
I'm having the opposite problem.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah.......i saw a few strategy videos for this infamous map and i was like... "nope" fuck this not even gonna attempt to try it. Not worth the stamina, and more importantly: my patience. Sure a Mehlis would be nice (have her on my alt acct but not main acct. But already have Moldibate, Cyrus, Odette, Pallas and Valery, plus bishops.

Im just happy i got that gold Druid girl, she looks like she'll be fun to use. Grats to all those who got Mehlis from gold rush without much trouble.