Drawings from Sin

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Drawings from Sin

More experimentation below.

Like the feet above or how I drew them before?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I prefer the newer feet. Makes her look less calf-legged, imho.

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still at it, trying new thing's.
;)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gotta say, I think you've done an impressive job with the feet - I see a lot of artists struggling with them.

On another note, I can't help feel that her face looks a bit older than those you usually draw. Maybe it's because of the more detailed outline, or perhaps because they're smaller in relation to the face. Still, it's not necessarily a bad thing, as many manga-influenced artists draw all their females with essentially 13-year old looking faces.

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More practice.

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice works Sin!

I've been away for a while but I see you made some real solid progresses!!!
All your models look way more natural, dynamic and smooth than the early ones.

Keep it up!!

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got a chance to practice again.

Tried to do something different with the mouth.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to see you back! :)

Hmm, there's something not quite right with that mouth, but I'm not sure how to rectify it. She looks a bit bucktoothed, imho.

She also looks like her right eye is a bit lazy, dunno if I'm reading too much into it, though.

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A quick sketch.

Been really busy.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think she looks nice, although a bit skinny for my personal tastes. :p Especiall the arms seem a bit too thin. Also, is the stomach a bit too long?

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think she looks nice, although a bit skinny for my personal tastes. :p Especiall the arms seem a bit too thin. Also, is the stomach a bit too long?
I wanted her very tall and lengthy, so yes I extended her stomach to accommodate that look. I'll admit I'm not happy with her face, but it fits her more than the huge faces I used to draw imo.

Thanks for the input.
;)

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A sitting pose, used a 20 minute time limit.

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thought I'd try something bigger, and some shading, had a 30 minute time limit.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn! Not bad! The arm seems a bit too long, but that's about it, I think.

Also, way to go with the thick juicy butt. As an ass-man, I approve. :D

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Hmm... why do you limit your drawing time? Getting boored with it quickly, want to make a lot of them fast?Or you're making them on your job "break":confused:

OP
Sin

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... why do you limit your drawing time? Getting boored with it quickly, want to make a lot of them fast?Or you're making them on your job "break":confused:
So I can learn to draw better at a quicker pace, to force my mind to solve problems that occur quickly.

Plus I have a busy schedule, so getting my urge out to draw, quickly, helps me to make sure I get some practice in.

Here's a 30 minute draw.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You're lacking fundamental knowledge that involves two things: anatomy and depth perception. I don't think my full explanation will get through you, so I recommend a different purpose in your posts.

Show us a "sketchier" attempt at your drawings. One of my expectations is tons of lines used to align parts (e.g. a cross on the facial skull, coil technique to control perspective of body parts).

Also, I'm not sure if you soul-searched enough to describe what your influences are or what kind of style you're trying to achieve. Either you should try more facial expressions or draw cartoon-like characters so you can focus on effective/expressive results.

For the hardest criticism on some of your postings, open up the spoiler below:

1. When the breast is being grabbed, the skin fat should bulge between the fingers. It's also important to note which direction the hand is pushing toward.

2. While I see some imagination with your hairstyles, they still require more effort. This is arguably one very tough part of drawing, but making more strands and consistent movement increases art's effectiveness.

3. Several of the poses you've drawn needs effective planning and collective knowledge. I can sense that your face and body are separated, producing a particular feel that the body lacks three-dimensional depth. Don't give me the crap about limiting your time with an artwork. If it were up to me, you should never tell me your personal life affects your drawings.

And p.s.: Get some technology if you're ready to pound on some rivals.