Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Yep, that's definitely sucky.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing it's a sizable enough dent that a plunger isn't going to fix for them. That sucks, Shrike. Guess all I can say is do what you can and we're here for you to vent to in the meantime.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

>.>

I started an indiegogo. I just wanted to share it here to see if you guys could spread the word. This is seriously my last option right now. I'm... really very stressed and feeling a bit hopeless as I've tried three times to get a loan.

Just... yeah. Shit sucks.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So tomorrow morning I'll be leaving to visit my grandmother in Haapajärvi. I probably won't have any internet access(or at best, I'll have severely limited internet), so no posting. I'll be home by sunday at the latest, but depending on when I come home(and how I'll feel when I come home - last time I visited her she was in a pretty bad shape, apparently due to medication. She should be better, though) the games on next weekend may also be canceled.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Safe trip, Spider. Hope you find your gran in good health once again.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

So tomorrow morning I'll be leaving to visit my grandmother in Haapajärvi.
If I can't pronounce it, I refuse to believe it exists. You should have said you were going to Narnia, I would have believed that.

Hope your grammie is doing better though.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Just a post to let ya'll know I'm still around. Got lost on the path of life for a bit is all.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu is also still alive, just having tremendous amounts of work needing to be done. It's hard being director, although on the plus side some medical type tech we made has received world wide acclaim and we (occasionally I) are game dev representatives on some government boards about important stuff.

So we are just going around generally being awesome and fantastic for the good of all mankind and making some fancy pants stuff. They still aren't throwing money at us though.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After being without any kind of serious connection for a month, and being dicked around by my ISP, for over a week to fix a mistake they made, I had wanted more then anything to say the nightmare was finally over, that I was back up and running, and that I could resume seriously posting.

Alas, that is not the case. I had a connection for a few hours, but it's down again and while I'm here seething with rage, I'm leaving this to say that I dont trust these miserable assholes as far as I can throw them, and it'll be up when it's back up, not when they say, not when I hope. I have never had so many problems all at once with this simple thing before. So, sorry guys, no internet, no posts. Just more silence from me.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So, I'm back. Trip was longer than I thought it would be(mostly because my father spent his Saturday and Sunday on a chess tournament he hadn't mentioned to me). Grandmother was fine and we went cycling and played cards. On Sunday we visited grandfather's grave. Overall, it was nice. Boring as hell, but nice anyway.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Instances like that, boring is good, though. Glad you're back and that a good time was (apparently) had by all.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure i've let most people know by now, but I'll be leaving on vacation Friday. Trying my damndest to keep up with everything until then, but once service drops on the road, it will be best to assume that I'm not going to be posting until the 25th or so. I should be sporadic during that time, but it can't be guaranteed.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just a heads up I will return on Sunday to normal posting, this has been a rough past few weeks trying to get all sorts of shit sorted out, then I had to travel, then couldn't get back home thanks to nasty flooding. Sunday I get the entire place to myself, so no more interruptions for at least a week after Sunday, so YIPPIE!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That'll teach you to leave home and stop posting. Get back where you belong, dammit!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, so due to shit I couldn't forsee, I'm only getting a partial update today. The rest, and normal routines will resume Wednesday instead, and damn you future, you'd better go according to plan!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Moving office is hard.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Double post cos dead dog.

I'd like to feel emotion but it was well past his time, like 17 or something.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Still, that's a long time to have a pup. Sorry to hear that, Nu. *hugs if ya want 'em*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

It makes it both easier and harder when they live that long. -hugs Nunu-

So, idk if you saw the Giddy thread, but Jesse and I are signing a lease on an apartment. Around this time last year (closer to the end of September iirc) I was alone, depressed, suicidal (got close several times) broke and desperate.

Today I am signing a lease. I have a job. I have Jesse and my fwb who loves me too, his boyfriend, another good friend. I still have all of you. I have security. I have hope and its been a long time coming.

I'm glad I didn't kill myself last year.

<3 <3 <3

R

Ryka

If you killed yourself, you'd be gone even longer and I'd worry about you even more. I do not wish to do that. I am glad things are looking up. Look forward to greater things.