What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Yeah farming chicken eggs to make 3 maple cookies for the dailies can be painful somedays. I've already wasted 80 stamina today farming for them... that's 3 runs of the Event Stage 25 :eek:
At least it's not as expensive as Chocolate cookies?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No way I'm ever gonna waste all those resources on those cookies, unless it's for a really extreme occasion.

Also, I feel like I'm getting less assists than usual today. Maybe it's because everyone is fighting those Queens and Shien isn't the best option as a helper. I wonder if I should make Schwartz with a Thunderblade my leader for a while.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No way I'm ever gonna waste all those resources on those cookies, unless it's for a really extreme occasion.

Also, I feel like I'm getting less assists than usual today. Maybe it's because everyone is fighting those Queens and Shien isn't the best option as a helper. I wonder if I should make Schwartz with a Thunderblade my leader for a while.
Ehh, there's not really much difference between my Schwartz and Shien, so I don't really see the point in swapping them. I'll consider it when my Schwartz gets Valentine *.

That's like 3 days away though, unless I use chocolate cookies. :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Assuming Shien has a normal setup of 2** Aguni Blade + MP Ring + Att Bracelet, vs an Echidna Queen, Schwartz with 2** Thunderblade + MP Ring + Att Bracelet will do more damage, if they're both using their XXL skills.

And Schwartz can soon remove the MP Ring for something else. Need another character level up or two.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im still getting stuck on loading the events, is anyone else having this problem?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Im still getting stuck on loading the events, is anyone else having this problem?
From the Discord Chat:

For anyone having problems with loading Limited Event
Doing these two things will most likely solve your problem:
1 - Clear you cache
2 - Restart the Nutaku site
If this does not solve your problem, PM Bixi about it. Make sure to be specific about what is happening.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming Shien has a normal setup of 2** Aguni Blade + MP Ring + Att Bracelet, vs an Echidna Queen, Schwartz with 2** Thunderblade + MP Ring + Att Bracelet will do more damage, if they're both using their XXL skills.

And Schwartz can soon remove the MP Ring for something else. Need another character level up or two.
Max Shien's SR job and he can unequip the mp ring as well. :p

Also Shien could always equip a thunder blade also if you REALLY wanted.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From the Discord Chat:

For anyone having problems with loading Limited Event
Doing these two things will most likely solve your problem:
1 - Clear you cache
2 - Restart the Nutaku site
If this does not solve your problem, PM Bixi about it. Make sure to be specific about what is happening.
thanks

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Max Shien's SR job and he can unequip the mp ring as well. :p

Also Shien could always equip a thunder blade also if you REALLY wanted.
Sure it works. But the main point is getting more people to pick you as an assist :D. They can't tell what you have equipped anyway (We really should be able to, would be much better for figuring out some strategies).

But it looks like all people care about atm is the Echidna Queen. And I feel like they're more likely to pick Schwartz as a helper just because Shien is a fire type. Only reason I'm not switching atm is because the dailies should start soon and I think people will need Shien for Alanyas :D

Edit: Dailies started. Roll Freecha 10 times for one of them. Get 2 R Sephiras. LOL.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you started on launch of the game rather than the Beta, about how much power should your leader have? I can't help but feel like I'm doing something wrong having only about 30k power on any of my characters.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure it works. But the main point is getting more people to pick you as an assist :D. They can't tell what you have equipped anyway (We really should be able to, would be much better for figuring out some strategies).

But it looks like all people care about atm is the Echidna Queen. And I feel like they're more likely to pick Schwartz as a helper just because Shien is a fire type. Only reason I'm not switching atm is because the dailies should start soon and I think people will need Shien for Alanyas :D

Edit: Dailies started. Roll Freecha 10 times for one of them. Get 2 R Sephiras. LOL.
If it makes you feel better, I still use your Shien. :p

Edit: Just did an afk test with double Shien, and I really don't see a problem with his damage.

If you started on launch of the game rather than the Beta, about how much power should your leader have? I can't help but feel like I'm doing something wrong having only about 30k power on any of my characters.

Well, that would depend on your activity really. For example, I started on launch of the game like you, but my Shien is at about 78k.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

It really depends on what you focused during the Forbidden Treasure event, really. But that being said, considering everyone I have on my friends list, I would say you're a little bit below their average. But that's honestly not THAT important. Your battle power can skyrocket in just a day or two if you focus on building Shien up.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think my afk party might be getting a little too strong for Aranya. Accidentally did 564k and neither Shien got a single buff.

Elio decided Lily needed buff x2. <.<

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Lily best grill, Elio knows what he's doing.

You need to do more than 25% of a Gatekeepers life in damage to guarantee the MVP, so in Alanya's case, more than 467k ish damage. Doing 564k is a little bit of overkill but isn't so bad.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a side note, people must be too busy with event since I've only seen 2 daily bosses so far. :p

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it makes you feel better, I still use your Shien. :p

Edit: Just did an afk test with double Shien, and I really don't see a problem with his damage.

Well, that would depend on your activity really. For example, I started on launch of the game like you, but my Shien is at about 78k.
I've been logging in about 3-4 times the past couple days, first couple days I only logged in 1-2 times a day, so plenty of lost stamina.

I have to get a support, I was holding off on that thinking I could go with 3 dps/1 tank/1 healer, but that seems to be not optimal for this game.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how many eggs do you guys have now?

50 S (wtf?)
182 M
146 L
33 XL

..I feel like I missed out on a ton of potential XL drops for not hitting a lot of the queens I saw lol

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't gotten a single XL today, but I'm closing in on 100 medium eggs and less for everything else. Probably just gonna end up burning half of them while farming this event.

Speaking of which, I got my Lapis, as well as a few Sephira copies and a Nonno from the free gacha in just a few rolls.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats, I really want Nonno.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how many eggs do you guys have now?

50 S (wtf?)
182 M
146 L
33 XL

..I feel like I missed out on a ton of potential XL drops for not hitting a lot of the queens I saw lol
:O This amount... insaaaneee. I got only half of those XLs :/

Rolled free gacha to do daily challenge, got two R girls (one was Sephira :D yeah). But don't have much shards after the night :\ Seems like not much ppl wanted my weak Shien, I think I'm gonna switch to Schwartz again.