What's new

ACT Patreon Active [nonoplayer] Tentacles Thrive

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tentacles Thrive ( )

A good game should have interactive animations, lovable characters, a creative plot, unique dialogue, beautiful graphics, in depth game-play, and most importantly a captivating world. It's NOT RIGHT to do less than the best of our ability just because it is an adult game. Thus, we are crafting Tentacles Thrive for you to plunge into.

The game is designed with the focus on fun, peculiar fantasies and the creation of the most comprehensive encyclopedia of tentacle monsters the world has ever known! In the realm of Tentacles Thrive, you will be discovering new tentacle species, stealing Lilith's heart, mating to create new species, managing and reviving the Humana race, or conquering the world through strategic battles. It is an SLG game with a love sim elements and real-time battle. Depending on your decisions throughout the game's 100 rounds, you will unlock different endings, each with their own 2.5D animation.

Story
Living in a world filled with large and powerful monsters, the Humana Kingdom has been confined on a small island for as long as anyone can remember. One day a royal family member, Lilith, discovered that the materials she had been collecting to create fabulous clothing, were derived from creatures called Tentacle Monsters. This discovery, though seemingly benign, would became the event that shook the very foundations of the world and forever change the dynamic between Tentacles, the Humana Kingdom and all the other nations of TT.

Tentacles - rare creatures that live in some of the worlds darkest places. They are incredibly adaptable, shifting willingly from being solitary creatures to eusociality after their first meeting with Lilith, thus treating her as their queen. This co-evolution will bring great benefits to both the Humana Kingdom and Tentacles, but only if certain conditions are continued to be met.

Lilith - most of Lilith's family was killed in an invasion by monsters. Being born into a wealthy family, she was later adopted by the royals. She is most famous for creating beautiful clothing with a secretive fabric (dead skin from tentacle monsters). Little did she know that eventually the tentacles would mistake her as one of their own, and ultimately treat her as their queen.

Humana Kingdom - possess basic understanding of agriculture and melee weapons, but lack the time to further develop important technologies due to constant threats from other monster nations. They rely on their geographical advantage to defend themselves. Indeed if they did not have it they would have been completely destroyed long ago. Thus, are they in a war of attrition.

Love Sim

Some species of tentacle possess intelligence. In fact, some may be as smart as humans. Building relationship between Lilith and certain tentacle species can bring a variety of benefits. It also affects the ending when certain condition are met. (more about that in the ending section)

Core Battle Gameplay

The battle is fought in real time, where your allied tentacles monsters are spawned from the left then walk towards the enemies. The enemies, who are spawned from the right, conversely walk towards the left and your tentacle monsters. When the timer reaches 0, the monsters are unleashed onto the battlefield. Players get to customize their own squad by choosing from the species they possess. Expand your territories, discover new tentacle species, and enslave your enemies!

Monsters

There are 60 species of tentacle monster and 60 species of enemies. Each with their own function on the battlefield. Fulfill requirement to trigger the special effect of your desired monster and turn the battle to your liking! (There will be more in a separate subject on monster spawning and class countering)

Mating

Getting the queen pregnant is anyone's game! The aggressive tentacle species can mate at any time of the day, but others will require special conditions to trigger their inner sexual drive!

Animation

The mating animations are done with frame by frame hand drawing, in vector (meaning they can be scaled to any screen size without losing quality). This allows for maximum flexibility to express each tentacle monster's characteristics. On the other hand, the battle field and ending animations will be done in 2.5D, which enables a great range of art styles to be animated. All in all, its just to provide the best rewards and most unique experience for the players.

If you like our craft, it would mean everything to us to have your support! Allow me to include my Patreon here:

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Always a good Business Deal v1.06 + Tentacles Thrive

for mediafire, remember to copy and paste the link and not click on it directly or you will get an error.

question, for the tentacle game. it says there is pregnancy. will there be shown pregnancy or implied pregnancy. like "she was impregnated - a new tentacle spawn was born", skipping the pregnant belly stage or does she stage pregnant for a bit and shows her belly?

also, am i reading it wrong or can enemies impregnate her too?

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for mediafire, remember to copy and paste the link and not click on it directly or you will get an error.

question, for the tentacle game. it says there is pregnancy. will there be shown pregnancy or implied pregnancy. like "she was impregnated - a new tentacle spawn was born", skipping the pregnant belly stage or does she stage pregnant for a bit and shows her belly?

also, am i reading it wrong or can enemies impregnate her too?
You are right, the download link doesn't work by clicking. I am uploading it to Mega for everyone's convenience.

There will be pregnancy stage for sure. There should be different kind of pregnancy, depending on the species of tentacle that she will give birth to. But no plan to allow enemy to impregnate her for now, mainly sticking with the story - only Tentacles species can breed with human to produce favorable co-existence benefits to both races.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There will be pregnancy stage for sure.
You definitely have my attention now. :)

Sadly I cannot offer any monetary support at this time, but that may change soon. Good luck with this regardless, hope it gets some attention and patronage.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You definitely have my attention now. :)

Sadly I cannot offer any monetary support at this time, but that may change soon. Good luck with this regardless, hope it gets some attention and patronage.
Your kind word is good enough of a support. I am glad more brothers to join me on this fetish train :D

Last edited:

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this looks promising, i love the female character design, there's something quite enticing about her :D
and ya know, tentacles are never a bad thing ^^ work faster! do iiiiit! :p

Reputation score

Amid the sea of "Here's my patreon" posts this looks pretty great, good work so far!

Totschlager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i like the art style :)

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks nice, I may throw money at you somewhere down the road.

Reputation score

Could there maybe be a way to turn off the pregnancy stage? Everything else about it looks fantastic to me, aside from that.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Such a nice surprise after coming back to the forum after 2 months of inactivity. Amazing artstyle and love the fluid animations :)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, this is definitively interesting!

Female protagonist? Check.
Actual gameplay? Check.
H-content integrated with the gameplay? Check.
Consensual yet definitely not vanilla (especially tentacles)? Check.
Nice animations? Check.

This game matches my interests pretty darn well and I'll most likely support your patreon. I have one concern though...

As we all know, it's impossible to satisfy everyone, and people have completely different wants. So I'll be completely unreasonable and ask the exact opposite question as mayaktheunholy:

How much emphasis is put on pregnancy?

I personally dislike pregnancy in games. I'm fine with some (beggars can't be choosers especially in the h-world), but not if it's the main focus and you are forced to go through it in painstaking details every time. Breeding does work well in h-games from a gameplay perspective, but I'm not keen on the actual pregnancy part of it.

For example, despite them having breeding as a core gameplay mechanism, I consider Interbreed ( ) to be one of the best h-game ever, and Pregnant Brave ( to be pretty good. That level of pregnancy integration I have no major problem with.

I also don't have a problem if the system is super-in-depth but that you don't have to delve into the details or interact with that system too much if you don't want to. However, if the actual pregnancy is main focus of the game (and has no options to limit that), I'm pretty sure I'd dislike the game despite all the positives. Do note I'm not asking you to change your game for me: Do whatever game interest you most! I'm simply asking to know if this would be a game for me or if it's a game that would have an element I dislike pushed too far.

In either case, best of luck with your game!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love the theme and i love the style. Hopefully you have a public demo soon because i'd love to try it.

I'm really glad you made Tentacles the core theme.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, it looks promising. Big fan of monster stuff, not so much into tentacles, but it certainly looks slick.

The enemy/ally count seems a bit too ambitious, but other than that you tick a lot of boxes. Will have to keep an eye on this one.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the detailed description on what you like or dislike guys. It helps me better the direction on managing resources for the remaining parts of development. For pregnancy, I do know there are many that aren't big fan of it. Although I won't be making big emphasis on just pregnancy, it will be an equal part of the gameplay. I would like to construct a poll later for this subject, I think handling it properly will eventually improve the overall user experience.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you for the detailed description on what you like or dislike guys. It helps me better the direction on managing resources for the remaining parts of development. For pregnancy, I do know there are many that aren't big fan of it. Although I won't be making big emphasis on just pregnancy, it will be an equal part of the gameplay. I would like to construct a poll later for this subject, I think handling it properly will eventually improve the overall user experience.
A simple option to skip it or speed it up would satisfy both camps, I think. Shouldn't even require much work, depending on how you had it set up.

Maybe have the option to set up someone else as your "breeder", so it happens off-screen for those who aren't into pregnancy?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry but I don't see anything that states that Lilith is the main character. Is Lilith's perspective what the player will be seeing the world through? Or is there another main character?

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe have the option to set up someone else as your "breeder", so it happens off-screen for those who aren't into pregnancy?
That's an interesting suggestion. Right now we just have to decide the amount of interaction allows for players to interact with Lilith during her pregnancy.

Sorry but I don't see anything that states that Lilith is the main character. Is Lilith's perspective what the player will be seeing the world through? Or is there another main character?
Lilith is the main character. We play it through her perspective, except when she is in Queen's Nest, where SlimeEye(a manipulative species) will be in charge of who she mate with. So in that case players will be SlimeEye deciding which species to mate with Lilith. This is designed to allow portion of species to initiate mating with Lilith, while others require Lilith to start the relationship.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Having pregnancy integrated into the gameplay is good. Of course it's not possible to please everyone, but that way you're using something that's a fetish to many as a gameplay mechanic that makes sense. For those not into it, it's as simple as an option to not show it.

Personally, I'd like to see it because I have nothing against it and it makes no sense to hide it from those who don't mind it.
Looks like the gameplay is interesting enough either way, I just hope it actually is good

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, despite the pregnancy focus it looks too interesting to ignore, so I'll risk it and pledge to your project. Looking forward to see where it will go!