What's new

SIM [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] バージン・ロード / Virgin Lode (RJ198014)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author behind Orc Break and some other orc-rape-girls games.

This time, it's about a fat ugly priest in charge of a small town, abusing his 'first night' authority to have sex with girls.

It's a medieval town management game essentially.

There's 3 phases in the trial (the author said they plan to add more content in future version of demo)

Building phase - Placing your buildings.

Action phase - For up to 3 actions, you can do things that'll cost/add resources for you (in the demo you can't pick alternative ones)

Combat phase - Thieves can come and attack your village, in this phase you just watch your soldiers move on their own to attack them thieves.

kinda sorta guide to gettin girl?:
When you get introduced to a girl (try doing different things/build newer buildings) you have 2 main options.

1. Find dirt on them (for the 2 initial girls, the confession booth)
2. Convict them as witch (bottom right most option)
3. Not an option - Let them just get married. (Ok, maybe there'll be some kind of ending based on doing that, but who cares?)

If you got dirt on them, you'll rape them on their wedding night.
Then you can do 'go preaching' (2nd row middle icon) to go visit them again, up to 2 scenes.

After the 2nd time you visit them Aria (the nun) should tell you they're pregnant? and you're given 3 options on how to handle it.
1. Send them to brothel. (forever removing them)
2. Have them send to the church (when doing confession booth you'll have the option to go have sex with them, 2 more scenes here)
3. Have Aria handle them (1 scene)

If you convict them as witch, again there's 2 scenes before they're pregnant.
But if you do the conviction you only can give them to brothel or Aria.

Personally my recommendation is to convict them, get the scene with Aria, THEN reload to get the dirt on them, since I think the harem end will likely require doing that.

^From this
The 3 options when you get a girl pregnant (or 2 if you convict them as witch)
Brothel - earnings from brothel increases
Convert - More H, and condition for Virgin Lode ending.
Aria's toy - Aria likes you more.

Development tier:
Village - default
Town - population reaches 50
City - 100
Metropolis - 150

The higher your tier is, the more buildings you can make, some building require materials from other building first, but you can see which is which just by looking at the icon so I'm skipping translating that.

Each girl has an appearance condition, confession condition and marriage condition.
To get the option to convert them, you need to get them to confess before you fulfill their marriage condition.

1. Riese
Appearance - Build a farm then perform Charity.
Confession - None (you can go to the booth and she'll confess)
Marriage - Build 2 farms.

2. Monica
A - 2 Houses -> Perform a mass.
C - 60+ Faith
M - (Public) Security 60+

3. Reishin
A - Plaza -> Go preach. (yes, the same one you go sex the wives)
C - 70+ Faith
M - Have 6+ 民芸品 (Folk crafted item)

4. Elemene
A - Watchtower -> Hunt heretics
C - Security 60+
M - 2 Market

5. Sophie
A - Abbey -> 'oil coating' service (the action unlocked by building the abbey)
C - Faith 80+
M - 3 Windmill

6. Rita
A - Craftsman quarter -> go preach
C - Faith 100+
M - 4 Craftsman quarter

7. Count Leimont
A - Church -> gather mercenaries.
C - 90+ Commodity
M - 2 Firms

8. Cartier
A - Firm -> announce tithe?
C - Faith 90+
M - 4 Checking station

9. Fiona
Pre-req - Convert Elemene
A - Barracks -> train interrogator.
C - Security LESS than 30.
M - 3 Barracks

10. Teresa
A - Church -> go preach
C - Faith 150+
M - Cathedral

11. Leore
Pre-req: Convert Teresa
A - Barracks -> oil coating service
C - Commodity 120+
M - Castle

12. Aerie
Pre-req: Convert Fiona
A - Castle -> Heretic hunting
C - Faith 180
M - Palace

Endings:
Raid end - Lose the combat part
Earthquake end - Pass 50 turns without fulfilling any of the other ending conditions.
Hanged end - Faith drops to 0
Rebellion end - Security drops to 0
Aria stab end - Aria stops liking you (not sure what drops it tho)
Virgin Lode end - Get the first night rights of 12+ heroines.
Heresy Interrogator end - Have 8 heroines be subject to heresy torture (get first night right -> pregnant -> give to Aria)
Extravagance King end - Build Palace, Castle, Cathedral and have 1000+ Commodity
Cardinal end - Convert Aerie
Pope end - Convert Aerie, Teresa and Fiona.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ぺぺろんちーの] バージン・ロード Virgin Lode

Well the H-setting seems to be right up my alley at least and that is all that really matters.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually don't play demos but town management/combat games like this are some of my favorite types of games. To start, the demo is about a minute or two long and only shows the tutorial and one CG sex scene. The game will probably require some translations for buildings and abilities as well to play, thankfully there is art hinting at a lot of the stuff but it seems like it could become complicated without Jap knowledge. Great art even though I'm not a fan of the fat/ugly characters.

Because the demo shows so little, it's difficult to tell how good this will be, I guess it has potential. Combat is a bit wonky, the ai fought off screen and I didn't notice a way to move the screen before it was over and the game reset to the main menu. I'm actually a bit worried it's being released so soon with the demo being so short/simple though. Maybe the dev is just the type to not show much content in the demo? I hope, I've never played a demo this short before.

There also appears to be very little information about this game/the progress/the devs in general that I can find. Their twitter is nearly empty and their DLsite blog appears to be pretty blank. Here's their twitter:

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:V it's out

Only 330 MB total in file size so do take that into consideration.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:V it's out

Only 330 MB total in file size so do take that into consideration.
Welp, gotta wait for a torrent.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright I played it. It's a bit strange. You are fighting to protect a village you create. You advance by getting more living space. This will unlock more girls who you get to fuck and impregnate as tribute for your services. The more citizens, the more options to craft pops up. The game is easy and within 1 hr, I got around 8k everything. After a certain point, it prompts you to pick one of two options. The top one resets the game with your current resources, the second I don't know since it sprung on me and I'm not gonna check what it gives. The game is pretty boring. It's sort of like that Me! game where the darkness route, you capture the girls and after fucking them for awhile, they learn to love you even if have someone else since they never had sex with more than one guy. One issue I had with the game is that you can't really switch how buildings are positioned. So yeah, fun.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the 9th and the last girl?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for a save file for some reason my game freezes after 3rd or 5th atk

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

il wait for a save file for some reason my game freezes after 3rd or 5th atk
same thing happens to me. i think it has to do with having to many troops, the Ai cant handle it. I left it alone and it went to victory screen after like 20 mins.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't get the blue-armored blond soldier girl (Fiona) cuz you only have 1 turn to find something to blackmail her with before her wedding, and she doesn't seem to have a confession box scene like the other girls. The last girl (which I assume is probably the princess), is probably locked behind Fiona somehow. There's also the "main heroine" first nun girl too, who seems to have some additional scenes.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to stop/not get assassinated. i keep getting killed, before i get to the end.

fathervice

Reputation score

is there a way to stop/not get assassinated. i keep getting killed, before i get to the end.
I think you are talking about the sex slave nun?
Some say that if your religious point is over 2000,
she will kill you.

Or some others says that she sometimes will remind you that you haven't arrest the heathens for quite a long time, then she will treat you as a heathen and kill you.

You will also get crushed to death by the church cross at Turn 50, if you cannot get to other endings before that.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't get the blue-armored blond soldier girl (Fiona) cuz you only have 1 turn to find something to blackmail her with before her wedding, and she doesn't seem to have a confession box scene like the other girls. The last girl (which I assume is probably the princess), is probably locked behind Fiona somehow. There's also the "main heroine" first nun girl too, who seems to have some additional scenes.
How do you even get fiona?

fathervice

Reputation score

How do you even get fiona?

Some say that you need a university or / and a barrack (not sure), and then hire inquisitors to get her appear.

The confession scene need a low level of "治安"(Law and Order) that is below 25.

The wedding event needs 3 barracks. (兵所)

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I already got universty and barack. I also hire inquisitor but still cant make her appear.

Last edited:

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I give up, i like the premise but i keep getting assassinated 3 different ways(i don't know y/how). anyone got a complete save.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I give up, i like the premise but i keep getting assassinated 3 different ways(i don't know y/how). anyone got a complete save.
Same. I had like 10k everything and had no idea what I need to do with my 3 turns. Sort of bored after that.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some say that you need a university or / and a barrack (not sure), and then hire inquisitors to get her appear.

The confession scene need a low level of "治安"(Law and Order) that is below 25.

The wedding event needs 3 barracks. (兵所)
So it requires you to have a low stats? That's just annoying as a game design since the dialogue does not mention that specifically and its counter-intuitive as hell.

I'll give it a try and see if I can unlock the princess and the nun. The gameplay in this game is alright as far as H-games goes but the NTR is just great.

I already got universty and barack. I also hire inquisitor but still cant make her appear.
I just built 3 of each of the last line of buildings. Think you need a population of at least 1000. You meet her by going to the icon just above the bottom right-most one. She's one of the last girls to show up.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Forget it, I give up. Furthest I got is halfway through the princess before I got hit with an arbitrary game over. The H is great in this game but it just ain't worth the time dealing with all these fucking arbitrary game overs anymore. It would be much easier if cheat engine would work but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't; god knows why.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only managed to make population to 400 or so
How can I increase it to 1000?
There seems no land anymore....:confused:
Also I hate the andit sequence , it so lag. Wish there is skip option:rolleyes:
Any tips like how many of each building needed to create new building option?
Is there anyway to avoid game over on turn 50? Or is it already set up like that?
Thanks