What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Odontotyranus] オドントティラヌス Alice in Harlotland 娼婦さん御一行! &後日談! RE122446 RJ122446

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

Not to mention the shota

If you guys want to find the game, you're all smart people. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Last edited:
OP
S

sandr0ck2003

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't look at the pictures either?
No, I just played the demo when it came out. No loli in the demo. But yeah would not have posted it had I seen the loli in the stock photos for it.

Also for anyone wanting a like Hentai 4 daily has it now.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some of the characters are loli. Also there is no futa, but there is a trap.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was wondering if someone can help me with this game. I have been playing this game and i am really far into it but i am now stuck. I have done the tower up until the bunny look-alike boss in the deepest floor if i had to guess, can't beat him yet, and in one of the orange-colored feather teleport location i am in a pillar which i can't continue cause the cowboy girl party member says something. I have about 4 quests to do yet but i don't know what to do. They are
quest 11, quest 12, quest 13, and quest 19. Does anyone know what to do? thx in advance.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was wondering if someone can help me with this game. I have been playing this game and i am really far into it but i am now stuck. I have done the tower up until the bunny look-alike boss in the deepest floor if i had to guess, can't beat him yet, and in one of the orange-colored feather teleport location i am in a pillar which i can't continue cause the cowboy girl party member says something. I have about 4 quests to do yet but i don't know what to do. They are
quest 11, quest 12, quest 13, and quest 19. Does anyone know what to do? thx in advance.
Go north of the starting town where the people behind bars are, outside the building to the right there should be an event in the trees.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More than half this game is loli, and I'm low balling.

She is not a shemale, she just has one suit out of... I don't know, 20? That she grows a penis when wearing it. It only affects one scene also.

Oh, it also has shota.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Go north of the starting town where the people behind bars are, outside the building to the right there should be an event in the trees.
Tnx it worked how the hell did i miss it

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wish I had translators, I was doing the regular events around the towns so much, I forgot about the orange feathers. Are there really no paths to take to get to those orange feather places?

I'm stuck now. I'm missing 36, 37, and 38. And I think I'm up to floor 9 of the tower. Obviously, I can still go up the tower, but I feel like I'm missing stuff around town.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? You didn't think that posting EXTREMELY underage material was against the rules? Did you... read them?
Sounds like someone giving a fuck.
New ulmf Olympics - post loli until a mod is asleep.

>I wish I had translators

ITH + translator aggregator works without problems.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish I had translators, I was doing the regular events around the towns so much, I forgot about the orange feathers. Are there really no paths to take to get to those orange feather places?

I'm stuck now. I'm missing 36, 37, and 38. And I think I'm up to floor 9 of the tower. Obviously, I can still go up the tower, but I feel like I'm missing stuff around town.
36, 37, and 38 are all endings you get by paying off different amounts of debt at the loan shark in the first town.

Beating the tower will unlock all scenes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds like someone giving a fuck.
New ulmf Olympics - post loli until a mod is asleep.

>I wish I had translators

ITH + translator aggregator works without problems.
Sounds like another retard, or else I hope for your sake that you're joking. Realize this, child: I just mentioned I'm stuck in the game. Wouldn't that mean that I'm actually playing the game? So I'm telling you I'm playing a game, a game we all realize is like half loli, and you think I have a problem with it? No, I just follow the rules and expect people to do the same. I'm not the 'legislative' branch, I don't make the rules. I just execute decisions by the rules.

Did you know this is the third iteration of this community? Wanna know why? Cuz we've been shut down before. Want three guesses as to what we had on our forum to get shut down for? So if we were shut down for something, clearly we were hosting it, which means we didn't have a personal problem with it, same as me playing the game right now. But if we DON'T stop people from posting it, then the forum can be shut down.

Is that more important to you? Your freedom of selection? Despite the fact we're EXTREMELY fucking lenient on how people share games here, you want to risk shutting us down just so you can have the freedom to post direct links to underage games directly in their thread? I'm sure everyone thinks you're a real hero to the people for deciding for all of us that risking getting shut down is worth that.

Now that I've said my piece, I hope you still don't share that logic you posted, because any one who knows the rules that decides to post underage content anyway should just be outright banned for the betterment of our community.

36, 37, and 38 are all endings you get by paying off different amounts of debt at the loan shark in the first town.

Beating the tower will unlock all scenes.

Oh, is he the guy in the tent to the right? I know the one option where you get gangbanged by an entire town, but trying to pick those other options have done nothing for me so far.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh, is he the guy in the tent to the right? I know the one option where you get gangbanged by an entire town, but trying to pick those other options have done nothing for me so far.
you gotta have so much money first. so if you have 300K you can select the 3rd option and that gives you a scene.
when you have 500K and 1000K you select the 4th option and it'll give you 3 more options, one for the 500K and one for the 1000K.

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

*HUGE WALL OF TOXIC's BUTTHURT HERE*
You can't into sarcasm, don't ya? :D Where exactly did you see that I disapprove/disagree with something you mentioned?
I thought my sarcasm about loli-posters-reading-rules were perfectly understandable.

Yep, i think you really have some problems man, considering your reaction.
It looks like I stepped on a nerve, i hope your chair is okay. Go drink some sedative.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If I have any butt hurt, it's just because having to deal with you is a pain in the ass.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm glad you liked it. Always a pleasure to be useful.

BTW, anyone have guide on quests 20-25?
um, I think 20-25 are those Orange feathers dude.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks man.
I play like ten games at one day, and they somehow mixed in my head :D

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Assc0bar, do not pick fights with mods. You can't even fathom how many issues with loli we deal with. It's hard enough that we're trying to keep this forum as unrestricted as possible, but when we have members that actively try to bring loli into the forums, and then members who think we're the bad guys simply because we're tired of explaining our stance on this issue, we're going to be more than a little annoyed at people who confront us about it, sarcasm or not.

And no. It doesn't sound like sarcasm at all. If it were sarcasm, you wouldn't have replied with more instigating words. Now chill the hell out.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Believe me, I know how much trouble underage material can cause.
And I have never posted loli on this site, didn't i?

I dont agree about "picking up a fight with mods" thing.
Did i ever pick a fight with you?

Yeah, it really was a sarcasm 'bout People-reading-rules. Yeah, I stabbed Toxic a little, because he launched shitstorm out of nowhere.
It has nothing to do with his mod status, I just dont like people that break into hysterics without reason, it looks pretty uncivilized.

edit Well, i think this discussion should not go here. If anyone has a desire to continue, I am gladly inviting you into PM.

Last edited: