What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] RANCE X

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RANCE X

I'd say all the current releases for Rance will be done in less then 3 years, so Rance 10 at the latest would be 5.

Sengoku and Quest will likely release next year and either 01 or 9 will be announced, then we might get another double year with 03 and 01/9 then finally 10. At the rate they have been going it will take 5/6 years top for the entire Rance series to be released.
Yea the sooner the better. I just said 10 years partially as a joke. I think seeing how well Rance VI did I think it definitely put the Rance series as a higher priority on their translation list.

Are they remaking Sengoku?
No just translating it. But I would love a full remake of Sengoku and Kichikou in the future. I don't know if Mangagamer are upscaling the art like they did with Rance VI.

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are they remaking Sengoku?
Probably not, they are only remaking the post-kichikuou era, which is 1-4, 4.1 and .2 both faces uncertainty of remaking.
Starting from 5D the series developed a more modern art style and a new background so yea

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If they don't change their gears and go back and do the Rance 01 trough 04, so do I actually have a belief that MG is going to take Rance 9-10 next. Since they have done 5-6 last year and now 7-8 this year so it is quite possible that we will see Rance X sooner than later.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This scene describes what happens should Custom, of all places, fall to the monster army, so, yeah, do count on bad stuff being possible, like in kichikuou, sengoku or Rance IX.

Other things of note include Kanami having switched her crest from Leazas to Rance's.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how could you forget. it was rance 9, there last game. that had NTR bad ends for all the main girls.

To be fair... I haven't played Rance IX, I'm waiting for the day it has an english translation.

catnip513

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's finally coming, I'm just hoping that Senhime, Uesugi Kenshin and the Mori sisters are in this final game. Having played only Sengoku Rance, they were my favorite characters.

Edit: Just noticed that Senhime is one of the fated girls XD

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This scene describes what happens should Custom, of all places, fall to the monster army, so, yeah, do count on bad stuff being possible, like in kichikuou, sengoku or Rance IX.

Other things of note include Kanami having switched her crest from Leazas to Rance's.

so if that is custom. i take it that blue haired girl is maria? who is the other girl?

list of custom residents here.

Eleanor Ran is the only red head, green eyes so probaly her. white haired girl barely in screen could be either of the 2.

who i can't place is the girl in the back with black hair. looks like a ninja possibly.

Last edited:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, obviously I'm not sure if she's really Maria, but that girl does have a ribbon, and is a bit less slender than the usual girls.

How the mighty have fallen, Maria used to be one of the main girls, with absolute precedence over pretty much anyone not called Sill or Kanami, in Magnum she almost gave up on being with Rance (not on his watch), in IX she was a minor character, while Shizuka enjoyed status as a main girl, and now she may be on the receiving end of the tender cares from the monster army.

The redheaded girl is clearly Eleanor, makes sense, since she's Custom's mayor.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found a much better resolution picture with machine translation. that pictures is definitely maria.

so it would seem that it does indeed have bad ends.

"When the city is overrun by monsters, an innocent person saves the captured days as a slave. I continue to resist to avoid the worst."

i think it's saying something along the lines of. when a city is overrun. you lose. the girls then get captured as you see in the photo. aka bad end. might be more for other cities when they get lost.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, obviously I'm not sure if she's really Maria, but that girl does have a ribbon, and is a bit less slender than the usual girls.

The redheaded girl is clearly Eleanor, makes sense, since she's Custom's mayor.
Copa is also there though, note the blue hair with ribbons in front of Ran.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh interesting. i didn't know who that girl was since i only played sengoku rance and very little of rance IX. so that's quite a few familiar girls who get captured for 1 loss.

Last edited:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, Shizuka and Nagi on the back.

On one hand, it is reasonable to consider that the fall of a big city would net you a bad ending, but on the other hand, if any game on the series can get casualties and losses, it's this one, so I'd rather be able to lose allies in this one (then again, what is described in the image is a complete trainwreck, not to mention that if Custom failed, the monster army advanced a lot, and CITY may be under attack)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, so not one of those girls are generic or filler? any one know who the black haired girl being displayed is?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

damn, so not one of those girls are generic or filler? any one know who the black haired girl being displayed is?

fellow rance fan here, the black haired girl behind maria is her assistant, you can get her in sengoku rance(kazumi? i think), and i believe she's made minor apearances in 6

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fellow rance fan here, the black haired girl behind maria is her assistant, you can get her in sengoku rance(kazumi? i think), and i believe she's made minor apearances in 6
yup, it's as you called it. the bun and eye color match

reading the wikia it states

"She has been confirmed to appear in Rance X, making her playable debut in this game."

neat.

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm as excited as Yall, but I'm a bit confused, there was the Helman Revolution and Rance Quest/Magnum, are there English versions of those? As silly as it sounds, after Sengoku I wanna see where the damn story goes!

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rance Quest Magnum is being translated by Mangagamer and Rance 9 is still unkown.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

yup, it's as you called it. the bun and eye color match

reading the wikia it states

"She has been confirmed to appear in Rance X, making her playable debut in this game."

neat.
to be fair to kazumi, in sengoku she was playable(cheap tulip unit), but didn't have any event, and i think rance already boned her (correct me if i'm wrong here) i remember a scene but i think maria cockblocked him XD

Status
Not open for further replies.