What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

So, after a late maintenance that took the ENTIRE Wednesday, we have loads of bugs, including the Stamina devouring/display bug being back at it again.
I guess those 10 FG because they "Love us" were preemptive compensation?

Also, you can re-do the character quests. I have 2 copies of BB's unique earrings now. Why? No idea.
Yes, it was preemptive compensation, but it was for the next days unscheduled hour long maintainance that you probably missed. Redoing the character quests is for if you sell the equipment and want it back now.

As it is I can't even do a single mission anymore due to a bug reloading the game whenever I press the campaign button, not that it matters now that game just enter it scheduled maintainance. Before that I did manage to do all blossom hill stage 5 quests and even stage 6-1, all 3*.

Shit compensation for the extended update riddled with bugs, some very obvious bugs like Camilla bride still replacing Camilla while being fucked completely remain, they've removed the blossom hill stage 5+ now.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, it was preemptive compensation.
It's actually for a promised compensation from long time ago for a certain bug that still happening occasionally even now.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually for a promised compensation from long time ago for a certain bug that still happening occasionally even now.
I must have missed when the devs said that in discord.

Damn it, I know some of you will hate me for this but I just got my most unwanted rainbow
Black Baccara
while aiming for Mistletoe. I knew I should of held back and this is what I get.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing but a Chocolate Cosmos dupe for today's step-up.

Then again, I got hit with yesterday's bug and got Snake Gourd/Iberis dupes from the $3 roll, so herp.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I threw 50 gems at the event gacha. No beach bunnies and only two 5* Knights in the batch but at least one of them was new (Night Phlox + a dupe of Madonna).

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

REAL TALK MY NIBBAS
I,too, decided to throw 50 gemerinos in the name of swimsuits into the gacha and got F I V E new 5* girls, including Bikini Chocosmos, AND 6* LYCORIS.

I don't even know what to say. FKG draws were incredibly lucky for me, in stark opposition to all the other gacha games I've played.

Anyways, anyone thinks it's really awkward how they put the "(Swimsuit)" during event dialogue?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

our compensation was 33 cents.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyways, anyone thinks it's really awkward how they put the "(Swimsuit)" during event dialogue?
It's maddeningly awkward

Reminds me of when I went to my brother's high school graduation. During the final speech, every time the valedictorian said something mildly pithy or clever, he'd say "Hashtag (something relevant to the line)" and throw gangster hand language

I have no idea how these two things are related, but I really wanted to damage that guy. So having my animu vegetation sex warriors constantly remind me of that has been a bit unpleasant

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

our compensation was 33 cents.
Holy shit I just bought that daily and it's bugged. The "pack" is in your gift box, and when you claim it it opens into the three

... it did that three times. So in my case compensation was 11 cents, awesome

EDIT: On Discord some people faster at clicking than I were able to claim infinite amounts and unlocked second affection for all their girls

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the dialogue is awkward. German Iris (Festival)-senpai from the previous event was cringeworthy.

Today's deal is apparently pretty good, according to DMM folks. The compensation heart we received today was mostly a Discord joke. Real compensation should follow whenever they get a handle on fixing the bugs. Hopefully. If not, a shitstorm will follow.

The hearts unpacked normally for me, so lucky you, Bomber.

Oh, if it was unpacked endlessly, they'll probably revert the affected accounts. Or not, idk. Just another bug, I guess.

Kinda makes you wonder though, maybe I could've claimed endless Agaves and FGs back then?

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unpacked normally for me.

I didn't see the greeting message for swimsuit Cosmos because the game crashed after my pull, but Oxalis had (Festival) in her greeting which looked really weird. Something I would expect from Aigis devs but the FKG team is usually so much better at stuff like that.

And the reissue has equipment in it if you haven't noticed.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda feel like the rate up is a lie.

I ended up doing another 50 roll and was left with the disappointment of no swimsuits again.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 50% up of 1% is still a giant pos chance

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I must have missed when the devs said that in discord.
No, they never state it in discord. They really want us to forget it, and that compensation really is preemptive compensation.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a side note, some flower knights are missing some ability skills now, Like Nasturtium and Sandersonia.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you guys bother with the secret gardens from events? As I've been running low on Life Crystals I'm wondering if its worth ignoring them and just doing the final map.

And I accidently clicked on the garden yesterday and noticed Sakura had a sitting down option. Only other girls I checked with this option was Mei and Alpinia.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I run the expert secret garden in an event once to see what kind of reward you get. Usually it's not worth the trouble since it's only about 150% the normal amount of event tokens without any chests that would have life crystals and/or the occasional ampy.

This event's secret garden might be worth the trouble if you aren't in need of ampys or life crystals though since it gives 1,200 tokens per 80 stamina. You'd have to run the fourth event stage three times (240 stamina) before you ended up with more tokens than that (1,305). It definitely speeds up the process of buying whatever you want from the event shop so that you can then focus on other things (manyu stages, bloom dragon stages, etc).

As for garden animations there are a lot more of them now; even some of the 2* star Knights (Amaryllis springs to mind) have garden-specific animations now and some Knights have more than one (Lantern/Lantana in particular).

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just had a couple of flowering hearts in my gift box but collected them before seeing where they are from, could someone tell me why we got them?

I run the expert secret garden in an event once to see what kind of reward you get. Usually it's not worth the trouble since it's only about 150% the normal amount of event tokens without any chests that would have life crystals and/or the occasional ampy.

This event's secret garden might be worth the trouble if you aren't in need of ampys or life crystals though since it gives 1,200 tokens per 80 stamina. You'd have to run the fourth event stage three times (240 stamina) before you ended up with more tokens than that (1,305). It definitely speeds up the process of buying whatever you want from the event shop so that you can then focus on other things (manyu stages, bloom dragon stages, etc).

As for garden animations there are a lot more of them now; even some of the 2* star Knights (Amaryllis springs to mind) have garden-specific animations now and some Knights have more than one (Lantern/Lantana in particular).
I usually just run them whenever they pop up. I think I will have to start ignoring them unless I really need them towards the end of an event.

Are all the animations with them sitting down? I thought it might have been the original girls that had these animations but it seems to be random.

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are all the animations with them sitting down? I thought it might have been the original girls that had these animations but it seems to be random.
It depends on the Knight. Some of the unique animations have the Knight sitting or kneeling (Mei Plumblossom), some are sitting/kneeling while also doing something (Blue Lotus is knitting clothes, Sakura is clapping her hands, Amaryllis is drinking tea, Ardisia is making paste in a bowl), Pumpkin looks like she just got scared out of her wits, Setaria curls up for a nap, 'normal' Chocolate Cosmos holds up what looks like the Knight Commander's jacket and occasionally cuddles it, Bipinna Cosmos has yet another version of thinking scandalous thoughts, and Lantern's two animations are basically two of her Joy animations except she's wearing a pumpkin as a mask.

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to do some 2nd affection.

Finished feeding items and all of a sudden it acts like it's going to a 2nd scene. So I click to progress it and it immediately ends.

Game getting my hopes up only to crush them again.