What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

userpass

Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

0.83 seems like a lot of content. I like how you are catching arthur right up to the other paths by giving a bunch of progress in this one patch.

Also I asked this before but didn't get a response so thought I might try again:

I figured it would be fun to try and do the Garcia route where Ayame had not yet had sex with Robert to see if his reaction would be different. You have the requirement that Ayame not be a virgin so I did the Sato route as that route lets you lose your virginity without ending the game. However, once Ayame lost her virginity the EV icon went away from their house and I had no way of proceeding on the route.

Is this a bug or intended?

To be honest, I do not think it should even be necessary that she lost her virginity in order to perform that scene. Considering the other ways she can be coaxed into losing it to various men, it is not too farfetched that she see Robert do his thing and proceed to have her revenge sex with Dan. Plus then you could have some interesting dialog as Robert deals with that fact.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe I'm a little (a lot) stupid but I can't find it just .80
You're not stupid at all, I'm not entirely sure which version is here on the forum, I thought it was .81

Guess I'll release .82 here when the Patreons get .83

0.83 seems like a lot of content. I like how you are catching arthur right up to the other paths by giving a bunch of progress in this one patch.

Also I asked this before but didn't get a response so thought I might try again:

I figured it would be fun to try and do the Garcia route where Ayame had not yet had sex with Robert to see if his reaction would be different. You have the requirement that Ayame not be a virgin so I did the Sato route as that route lets you lose your virginity without ending the game. However, once Ayame lost her virginity the EV icon went away from their house and I had no way of proceeding on the route.

Is this a bug or intended?

To be honest, I do not think it should even be necessary that she lost her virginity in order to perform that scene. Considering the other ways she can be coaxed into losing it to various men, it is not too farfetched that she see Robert do his thing and proceed to have her revenge sex with Dan. Plus then you could have some interesting dialog as Robert deals with that fact.
It's intended, being a non-virgin is literally a requirement to watch that scene, not accidental. We had a reunion between our staff and we might re-write a lot of stuff on that day and make it possible for Ayame to lose her virginity to Dan, it will be deep into the netorare fields.

9 hentai scenes along with a new route and more free roam goodies, god damn you guys threw everything to the grill, this is a huge step up from your previous work pace, congratulations, hope this clear some doubts out there of you guys not hearing the feedback, this shows the exact opposite, looking forward to it as well, heres a little feedback/request, take it or leave it, would be cool if melvin is actually a close friend to arthur and they end up in a threesome with Ayame in a h-scene if you were progressing through melvin route previous to arthur, just a random idea, keep up the good work.
We always worked as fast as we could, it's just that Muku came to me after last patch and told me "Starke, I think I'll be able to do everything much faster now, I learned a new technique" and so far it seems like whatever it is it's working out, but we always were open to feedback, we didn't release more content because we didn't want to, we just weren't physically able to with the skills we possessed then.

I'll think about that Arthur/Melvin scene, it would require you to be far down the road on both routes and it would unlock a secret scene somewhere.

userpass

Reputation score

It's intended, being a non-virgin is literally a requirement to watch that scene, not accidental. We had a reunion between our staff and we might re-write a lot of stuff on that day and make it possible for Ayame to lose her virginity to Dan, it will be deep into the netorare fields.
I know it is a requirement. That part of my question was because I met the non-virgin requirement by way of the Sato route while avoiding sex with Robert and yet I could not get the Garcia scene to trigger. It seems like the only way currently is to have had sex with Robert previously. So that is the part that I was curious about your intent on.

Though I am excited to hear that you are considering dropping the requirement entirely!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We always worked as fast as we could, it's just that Muku came to me after last patch and told me "Starke, I think I'll be able to do everything much faster now, I learned a new technique" and so far it seems like whatever it is it's working out, but we always were open to feedback, we didn't release more content because we didn't want to, we just weren't physically able to with the skills we possessed then.

I'll think about that Arthur/Melvin scene, it would require you to be far down the road on both routes and it would unlock a secret scene somewhere.
Ah no worries it wasnt my intention to imply that you guys were slow, i was just stating the fact that increasing the pace and content in patches is really remarkable and its for sure a pretty nice surprise to anyone following this game, at least for me i was expecting the usual 4 h-scenes and 9 scenes is a really good surprise indeed, thanks again for the work you are putting into this and i hope that you find my melvin/arthur suggestion useful :)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know it is a requirement. That part of my question was because I met the non-virgin requirement by way of the Sato route while avoiding sex with Robert and yet I could not get the Garcia scene to trigger. It seems like the only way currently is to have had sex with Robert previously. So that is the part that I was curious about your intent on.

Though I am excited to hear that you are considering dropping the requirement entirely!
OH, you mean to tell me there's a bug and the scene only works if you lost your virginity to Robert? Then that needs to be fixed, maybe before the whole requirement is dropped if we don't do it for 0.83.

Ah no worries it wasnt my intention to imply that you guys were slow, i was just stating the fact that increasing the pace and content in patches is really remarkable and its for sure a pretty nice surprise to anyone following this game, at least for me i was expecting the usual 4 h-scenes and 9 scenes is a really good surprise indeed, thanks again for the work you are putting into this and i hope that you find my melvin/arthur suggestion useful :)
Yeah, we always strive to do more and more and if we could do 8~9 scenes every 2 months and add like, 6~10 game days in multiple routes I'd be extremely happy.

We've always had cross-route in mind, having Adriana help you serve at Melvin's Pub, having Melvin's shop at the 7/11, and to be honest having Melvin and Arthur being friends had had already crossed our minds, of course having fans suggesting it as well only reinforces it as a good idea.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OH, you mean to tell me there's a bug and the scene only works if you lost your virginity to Robert? Then that needs to be fixed, maybe before the whole requirement is dropped if we don't do it for 0.83.

Yeah, we always strive to do more and more and if we could do 8~9 scenes every 2 months and add like, 6~10 game days in multiple routes I'd be extremely happy.

We've always had cross-route in mind, having Adriana help you serve at Melvin's Pub, having Melvin's shop at the 7/11, and to be honest having Melvin and Arthur being friends had had already crossed our minds, of course having fans suggesting it as well only reinforces it as a good idea.
The mixed routes or scenes at least are nice, a suggestion make unlocking those part of the rpg vibe, meaning you have to do certain things (even if its just talking) to discover them.

Alsop speaking of freeroaming and sprites, how about controlling robert at some points and "discover" Ayane doing it behind his back, I don't mean robert finds out but that we as the players see a Sprite of Ayane doing it outside of roberts field of vision (behind some bushes, a wall, under a table like you said, etc)

userpass

Reputation score

Exactly. Thank you for the reply! Will definitely be renewing my patronage next month.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mixed routes or scenes at least are nice, a suggestion make unlocking those part of the rpg vibe, meaning you have to do certain things (even if its just talking) to discover them.

Alsop speaking of freeroaming and sprites, how about controlling robert at some points and "discover" Ayane doing it behind his back, I don't mean robert finds out but that we as the players see a Sprite of Ayane doing it outside of roberts field of vision (behind some bushes, a wall, under a table like you said, etc)
Already planned, after all what's a good NTR game without those? xD

Exactly. Thank you for the reply! Will definitely be renewing my patronage next month.
Appreciated ^_^

vkalvkal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That ahegao scene on the Sato's preview update! Really hot.

I'll skip the stepfather's route, though. I really don't enjoy incest, even when it is with a stepfather/mother.

Do you guys plan any "phone call with Robert" scene in the future? Like she is fucking another dude and is forced to answer or call Robert in the middle of it? I find this scenes extremelly arousing.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That ahegao scene on the Sato's preview update! Really hot.

I'll skip the stepfather's route, though. I really don't enjoy incest, even when it is with a stepfather/mother.

Do you guys plan any "phone call with Robert" scene in the future? Like she is fucking another dude and is forced to answer or call Robert in the middle of it? I find this scenes extremelly arousing.
You know we do.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is sounding better and better each time i check xD, and it is nice seeing it move forward.

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is something I will actually look into. Keep up the progress.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hey heaven does the game has to have a game overish feel or like when yo do a route and after its done its game over and have to start over again. is there a option in the works to keep playing after a route?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey heaven does the game has to have a game overish feel or like when yo do a route and after its done its game over and have to start over again. is there a option in the works to keep playing after a route?
Save a lot. You're able to split at some critical points, next patch will have Walkthrough, will be public and it will work for older versions for the most part.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the game isnt finished yet, save in certain points that begin/end a route so you can go from that save to another route, for example if you started with melvin's route you can go until you get before the last scene in the demo, there you save and you can change jobs to start with the sato route with already low morale, because if you continue and watch the last scene in the version for melvin, the game ends there.

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will there be any animations in the future for this game? If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update on 0.83!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn those ahegao faces tho, give my thanks to muku and keep up the good work.