What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ntrbear] Curse of Destiny / カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪日本語版 RE207237 RJ207237

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: something like NTRPG? カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪

bro, do you have any full save for the game?

Im on 2nd playthrough of JP version.

how many ending in this game btw?

on my 2nd playthrough, some new that I found are,

1. boss at the 1st jungle
2. boss at 2nd village (in the house)
3. boss at high level dungeon, but for some reason, I cant enter the last door, do you know how to enter it?
4. boss at thief camp (the dragon one)

so far, I still didnt get new scene at that poin..

is there any new scene for 2nd playthrough?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

bro, do you have any full save for the game?

Im on 2nd playthrough of JP version.

how many ending in this game btw?

on my 2nd playthrough, some new that I found are,

1. boss at the 1st jungle
2. boss at 2nd village (in the house)
3. boss at high level dungeon, but for some reason, I cant enter the last door, do you know how to enter it?
4. boss at thief camp (the dragon one)

so far, I still didnt get new scene at that poin..

is there any new scene for 2nd playthrough?
nope. sadly i dont have a real full save.

i think there is 3 ending

i dont know if there is a new scene in ng+, but since some scene seems unblockble in ng, probably that is for ng+ only (blonde guys in dungeon prison for example)

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does underground boss wants from me? First mission(if there are more than one). Something about pond east of the capital.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All right! I finally finished this game, now I can finally stretch my legs! :D

Just kidding, this game took a lot out of me, and i see that a LOT of people compare this game to NTRPG, i will say something about that in this review, but to me the most perfect game to make that comparison, is believe or not, shadowcore!

I do have a lot of "bad" things to say about this game. But, do not think for a second that i believe that Shadowcore is the perfect embodiment of a Netorare game, he has his low points as well (the succubus, quest and the prostitute house still haunts my nightmares) but the fact is, that game felt more complete than this game, most of the bad things are visible so i will not talk about that, i will talk about more "technically stuff". To quote Evil987:

"Mapping is terrible. small, basic and truly void map."
"To advance the story we need to talk with people and solve some task"

I agree! Mapping in this game is horrendous and to be worse! Nothing, ever, NEVER, feels like is something important! Like for example when i was trying to find the Orcs's camping site, i didn't even know where to search, i just found beucase i misclicked my Z button between thoose small trees on the road, and after that i was so afraid that i was not going to find anything on the map that i just got clicking on the borders of everything of the entirety of the map to see if i'm not letting anything Pass! That was horrible! And the main motive for i to have taken so much time to complete this game! Comparing to Shadowcore, yes his map felt unnecessarily long, but you had means to move faster on it, plus it combined well with the "solitude atmosphere" that game kinda passes with his storyline. In this game you are traveling with your friends, there is not solitude feeling on that!

Now about the tasks? It wouldn't had bothered me that much, if i know how to read japanese (Or chinese but anways), but the fact that i was cracking up my head, every moment even at the goddamn end! Trying to understand what i needed to do to see the girls having sex with the guy! Yeah! I was having problems to access the scenes that makes this game be a Netorare game! If you want compare to NTRPG, at least the task system on NTRPG was handled on an way that it was fully visible where you need to go and what you need to do! You know what would have helped in those cases to know what is a sidequest and what is the main quest? An book keeping track of the things that you need to complete at least! And no, that key item to keep track is not good either.

About the Netorare on this game, not only i felt that it was blant, and, predictable, that i was not surprised with the "Plot Twist" that (SPOILERS) the blue haired girl was having sex with the red haired guy and in the end they are both having sex with their master and the red haired boy! And don't get me wrong, i love Netorare! But if you really wanna see how is well handled go play NTRPG 1 & 2, for they are the pefect example of the genre because they actually show how a netorare is done, and know how to surprise you with that! Hell even the christmas sepecial for that extent! But this game really, really poorly handles the netorare. I have nothing to say about CGs or Faceless sex scenes, the sprites scenes are handled Ok, but those other scenes just felt bland in both of the ways.

Unfortionately this game tries to be something that he himself said that was inspired to it! I will say this! I expect more NTR games from these people on the future, but if they all will be "inspired" somehow for NTRPG games, then they must do exactly like Devil Survivor 2 did with Evangelion, use the skeleton of the complete story and make your own putting something that will make people see the difference! And for you game to be noted!

I have a lot more to say to this game, but i feel that just like this game, i overstaying my welcome. I feel like this game had a lot of potential, but the lack of experience of the creators made this game kinda, bad...
But don't get me wrong, maybe they will continue and surprise us on near future, but for now, this is a game that i will only complete for the endings when i get at least a partial and a walkthrough. My final veredict?

An Solid 4.5 out of 10. Not bad, but not good either, not a good start, but not a totally failure, they have a long road ahead if they really want to continue. Best wishes for the new Circle.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My final veredict?

An Solid 4.5 out of 10. Not bad, but not good either, not a good start, but not a totally failure, they have a long road ahead if they really want to continue. Best wishes for the new Circle.
i so fucking agree with every single word lol

and yes, without a partial or walktrough is a kinda of pain explore stuff in this game. i hope the next game of this circle will be better than this.

btw. the endings is not in the gallery room so, technically, not every sex scene is in the reccollection room. and that's is bad.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All right! I finally finished this game, now I can finally stretch my legs! :D

Just kidding, this game took a lot out of me, and i see that a LOT of people compare this game to NTRPG, i will say something about that in this review, but to me the most perfect game to make that comparison is believe or not, shadowcore!

I do have a lot of "bad" things to say about this game. But, do not think for a second that i believe that Shadowcore is the perfect embodiment of a Netorare game, he has his low points as well (the succubus, quest and the prostitute house still haunts my nightmares) but the fact is, that game felt more complete than this game, most of the bad things are visible so i will not talk about that, i will talk about more "technically stuff". To quote Evil987:

"Mapping is terrible. small, basic and truly void map."
"To advance the story we need to talk with people and solve some task"

I agree! Mapping in this game is horrendous and to be worse! Nothing, ever, NEVER, feels like is something important! Like for example when i was trying to find the Orcs's camping site, i didn't even know where to search, i just found beucase i misclicked my Z button between thoose small trees on the road, and after that i was so afraid that i was not going to find anything on the map that i just got clicking on the borders of everything of the entirety of the map to see if i'm not letting anything Pass! That was horrible! And the main motive for i to have taken so much time to complete this game! Comparing to Shadowcore, yes his map felt unnecessarily long, but you had means to move faster on it, plus it combined well with the "solitude atmosphere" that game kinda passes with his storyline. In this game you are traveling with your friends, there is not solitude feeling on that!

Now about the tasks? It wouldn't had bothered me that much, if i know how to read japanese (Or chinese but anways), but the fact that i was cracking up my head, every moment even at the goddamn end! Trying to understand what i needed to do to see the girls having sex with the guy! Yeah! I was having problems to access the scenes that makes this game be a Netorare game! If you want compare to NTRPG, at least the task system on NTRPG was handled on an way that it was fully visible where you need to go and what you need to do! You know what would have helped in those cases to know what is a sidequest and what is the main quest? An book keeping track of the things that you need to complete at least! And no, that key item to keep track is not good either.

About the Netorare on this game, not only i felt that it was blant, and, predictable, that i was not surprised with the "Plot Twist" that (SPOILERS) the blue haired girl was having sex with the red haired guy and in the end they are both having sex with their master and the red haired boy! And don't get me wrong, i love Netorare! But if you really wanna see how is well handled go play NTRPG 1 & 2, for they are the pefect example of the genre because they actually show how a netorare is done, and know how to surprise you with that! Hell even the christmas sepecial for that extent! But this game really, really poorly handles the netorare. I have nothing to say about CGs or Faceless sex scenes, the sprites scenes are handled Ok, but those other scenes just felt bland in both of the ways.

Unfortionately this game tries to be something that he himself said that was inspired to it! I will say this! I expect more NTR games from these people on the future, but if they all will be "inspired" somehow for NTRPG games, then they must do exactly like Devil Survivor 2 did with Evangelion, use the skeleton of the complete story and make your own putting something that will make people see the difference! And for you game to be noted!

I have a lot more to say to this game, but i feel that just like this game, i overstaying my welcome. I feel like this game had a lot of potential, but the lack of experience of the creators made this game kinda, bad...
But don't get me wrong, maybe they will continue and surprise us on near future, but for now, this is a game that i will only complete for the endings when i get at least a partial and a walkthrough. My final veredict?

o yeah, I really agree with you..

and let me add more,,

TBH, this game have a best potential to become next NTRPG, but sadly, author try hard to make this game on RPG grind style.. and more, the monster just annoying AF.. I just flee the battle everytime get cought by them. LoL

Trust me, when you expect to feel like NTRPG, you will disapointed at first. because WTF with that?

you already predicted what will happend..

scene will appear everytime you enter new village or town. And the most worse possible, that was only CG or maybe faceless animated (not combine with sprite).

because of that I said, it will disappoint you.

but it will get better when you enter the castle..

for me, when we at castle, that was the truly feel when you play NTRPG.. (maybe at cloth shop too at city)

you must solved a little puzzle to see a scene. but sadly, only 2.

and then? suddenly game is done.. LoL...

400MB, only can feel 3 scene that feel like NTRPG..

it really such a wasted...

the author really wasting his time with this RPG grinding style. when you already done with castle part, then you will be thinking, WTF author? at least you can do it "NTR" game, but wasting in on that old gamestyle..

such a wasted.. really.. xD

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a walkthrough? This game is a pain to play.

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did someone got the save from this ? its try, but kinda stuck when at new town

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

lol i almost missed this, good thing i saw your other comment about uploading it a went back to read more carefully before pm'ing you xD

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me?, i am stuck on the castle on endless loops of working and sleeping, or at least a save file or someting please

OP
Javelly

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me?, i am stuck on the castle on endless loops of working and sleeping, or at least a save file or someting please
See second page.

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

See second page.
i meant after that, i saw the 2 girls talking and now its the same loop and i dont know what to do now

edit: found the next escene and i must say ....rly? ._.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

.................Ok i see why people say we must use the cheat option, seriously winning fairly is almost imposible!!! But that is not the part that really anoys me, what anoys me is the maps where all the monsters push you around, i have to save constantly because i get stuck against a wall :mad:

Is there a point where i can kill those fuckers!?!!

PD: the secondary quest may be harder than the main one, i mean how can i get 100 troll ears?!!

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

.................Ok i see why people say we must use the cheat option, seriously winning fairly is almost imposible!!! But that is not the part that really anoys me, what anoys me is the maps where all the monsters push you around, i have to save constantly because i get stuck against a wall :mad:

Is there a point where i can kill those fuckers!?!!
one-shot skill is the way. there is no other valid purpouse to fight legit in this game. its boring and useless.

PD: the secondary quest may be harder than the main one, i mean how can i get 100 troll ears?!!
cheat engine :cool:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

one-shot skill is the way. there is no other valid purpouse to fight legit in this game. its boring and useless.

cheat engine :cool:
I have never used it, hell i don't know how to use it or get it xD

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason in the high lvl dungeon in the second town,other than grind?Is there anything that can affect the story?
...I'm seriously fucked if there is,since opening every other chest in that place crushes game.And to get to the second level, I need items in those chests...I think.

What do you need to break (use?)red crystals in the second level of volcano? On Helping elf sub quest.
I get that you need special weapons.I assume,again,that I have to go to that dungeon.Tell me I'm wrong:(

OP
Javelly

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you need to break (use?)red crystals in the second level of volcano? On Helping elf sub quest.
You need a sword.
This sword drops out from the boss in snow mansion(on global map).
But furst you need kill 50 scelets(speak with a old man) in this snow mansion, and than will open the entrance to the boss.
When you kill boss, take sword, return to the old man and change profession(on samurai, lvl 1 - i fix this in rpg maker changing experience from monsters) and equip sword.
Return volcano and destroy red crystals.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is surprisingly good, except for the broken battle system, i don't mind grind, hell i like it if its a rpg! but only when is hard not broken, seriously i used that dungeon on the second town to grind and get a stupidly high lvl because using the instakill attack all the time was boring xD

This may be a stupid quetion but how do i unlock the scenes in the memory room/thing? i took a peek each part mentions a requisite, like picking a stone/peeble, my doubt is if i have to search those items or if i am presented with them naturaly during the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.