What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ TeamJOKER] LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~ / 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ (RE207350) (RJ207350)

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TeamJOKER

Story taken from DLSite: Elena wakes up in a mysterious mansion wearing
nothing but highly exposing bikini-panties...
She explores the mansion in this super embarrassing
outfit in search of a means to escape the mansion.

With enigmatic traps and strange creatures mercilessly
assailing Elena... her delicate body abused and desecrated...
she will try her best to escape from this lair of monsters!

Gameplay: Standard RPGMaker fare. Run around fighting monsters and exploring the mansion. Some of the monsters have ero scenes in battle. Most of the H comes from traps and events.

Edit: this use Wolf.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ / LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~

I'm kinda wondering why they even bothered with that second preview pic. At the rate they were going, the could've just censored the whole damn thing.

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 淫らな罠の館 ~捕らわれし少女エレナの脱出~ / LewdTrap Mansion ~Escape of the Captive Girl Elena~

I'm kinda wondering why they even bothered with that second preview pic. At the rate they were going, the could've just censored the whole damn thing.
Probably a marketing thing.

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FML i couldn't figure out the 4 digit password puzzle in the game. Are there any kind soul that could help? Would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot before TwT

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, is there anything in the demo? I thougth there would at least be a couple of traps and creatures to showcase the game... you know..a demo.

But haven't seen one trap and the only monster I saw ran away lol.

Pity as I like these types of games, thanks for the headsup.

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FML i couldn't figure out the 4 digit password puzzle in the game. Are there any kind soul that could help? Would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot before TwT
I have the same issue.

Some pic that came with the game might offer hints, but I don't know moonrunes.

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same issue.

Some pic that came with the game might offer hints, but I don't know moonrunes.

With the help of AGTH and google translate it seems the password was a combination of the chief's daughter birthday date (6/15) and something else thus making it 4 digit but i've tried for hours on the combination and still no luck so i've definitely missed some clues here TwT.

The problem is afaik all the good stuff start beyond those puzzle so it really frustrated me.

I dunno why the developer feels the need to do another unnecessary puzzle like this on a H- game after his last one. imo his best work to date was the sea maiden one. plenty of good CG's, no puzzle bs and only based on our capability to navigate the main character through the enemy.

It's a pity though because i really like his work but the thought of spending money on something that might not gave you anything in return because of a silly game element like puzzles may be the cause of me stop buying his product.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I love this user for the simple fact his characters are topless and are just in their underwear. I just wish there was a bit more gameplay behind it. then just moving around and finding the next progression spot.

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With the help of AGTH and google translate it seems the password was a combination of the chief's daughter birthday date (6/15) and something else thus making it 4 digit but i've tried for hours on the combination and still no luck so i've definitely missed some clues here TwT.

The problem is afaik all the good stuff start beyond those puzzle so it really frustrated me.

I dunno why the developer feels the need to do another unnecessary puzzle like this on a H- game after his last one. imo his best work to date was the sea maiden one. plenty of good CG's, no puzzle bs and only based on our capability to navigate the main character through the enemy.
Did it give a name to that something else?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So there are no scenes in the demo, the preview pictures on dlsite are so pixellated you can't make out anything at all, and the game has DRM? Seems like the developer was really paranoid about people getting to see even a hint of the sex scenes for free. :D

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did it give a name to that something else?
Unfortunately i have no idea. I dunno why but AGTH keep failing to clip the whole text into the clipboard, it only able to get a couple of line from the whole sentences thus making appropriate translation impossible. And the developer have this GENIUS idea to put a walkthrough into a flatten image instead of text like a readme so it couldn't be translated.

Sheesh, it's already 3days since i bought this game and i cannot even view a single CG of it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck on the 4 digit locker and it seems no one has a clue of what it is yet.
I'm gonna dive into the depts of this game, brb!

Edit* Hummm... that's odd.
I can't seem to extract the data.wolf files .......

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck on the 4 digit locker and it seems no one has a clue of what it is yet.
I'm gonna dive into the depts of this game, brb!

Edit* Hummm... that's odd.
I can't seem to extract the data.wolf files .......
Is it using the newer version of wolf, which has a slightly different encryption meaning arc conv doesn't work? There are posts somewhere with advice how to unpack them...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it using the newer version of wolf, which has a slightly different encryption meaning arc conv doesn't work? There are posts somewhere with advice how to unpack them...
I've been searching for means on to unpacking the files, but no sucess so far.
If anyone knows how, let us know plz.

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately i have no idea. I dunno why but AGTH keep failing to clip the whole text into the clipboard, it only able to get a couple of line from the whole sentences thus making appropriate translation impossible. And the developer have this GENIUS idea to put a walkthrough into a flatten image instead of text like a readme so it couldn't be translated.

Sheesh, it's already 3days since i bought this game and i cannot even view a single CG of it.
I remember some programs that can scan text in images, dunno their names.

I feel your pain.

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember some programs that can scan text in images, dunno their names.

I feel your pain.
Hey, thanks for letting that there's those kind of text scanner program out there, i would've never thought! So i finally installed one and here's what i got about the hint for the password : パスワードを入力しましょう.
ヒントは事務室2の コンと応接室にあります.
ちなみに月は二桁の場合、1x一桁の場合0となります.

Which in google i think roughly means the password is in the the office room with the 2 comp (which stated that the code is the chief's daughter birthday) but the essential part is the one that say if the month digit is 2 then change something into 0? I didn't quite catch the last part

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good news, I FINALLY GOT IT. It's 0616.
Finally...
Now let's see the rest of this game, hope it's worth it @_@

OP
AngleBoi7

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good news, I FINALLY GOT IT. It's 0616.
Finally...
Now let's see the rest of this game, hope it's worth it @_@
Thanks!

Edit: of course there is another code locked thing later...

Last edited:

susubarata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

Edit: of course there is another code locked thing later...
I was about to said the same thing.
And now it's even longer then the first one.
I swear...this game...

If anyone somehow managed to unlock the second password puzzle please tell me oh kind sir TwT

PS: At least the CG so far was pretty good imo (Better than the previous one but still below the sea maiden one)