What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

Outfits and weapons drop from all named enemies, I think only certain enemies drop certain outfits but there's a lot of overlap - like all the areas around the first boss can drop any of the same 4 outfits, but I've only ever gotten one of the others from enemies around the second boss area. My suggestion is just wander around and kill everything with a name if you want to collect.

As for the outfits themselves, so far I've found

- Initial seifuku
- red sakura dress
- blue sakura dress
- black sakura dress
- maid outfit
- playboy bunny outfit
- witch hunter outfit
- casual wear
- Shimakaze outfit

There might be more, there might not be, I don't know. Those are all I've been able to find.

By the way, 100 is the max level and the giant axes the yuri boss gives you are the unparalleled strongest weapons in the game, so if you get two of those (kill the boss and complete the quest) you're set.

EDIT: Oh, and New Game+ basically just means "we reset all the quests, but changed nothing."

As in, you start a new game with all the levels, items and stats you had when you killed the final boss, just that all the quests can be done again and their rewards can be collected again, not that the weapons rewards mean anything once you have the double axes. The extra +1stat potions are nice though.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who can't match the English names given to the outfits in the game (I'm one of those), a quick and dirty list comparison list:

1. セーラ服 = default schoolgirl outfit
2. 赤き着物 = Red kimono
3. 上品な着物 = Black kimono
4. 白き着物 = White kimono
5. バニーガール服 = Bunny girl outfit
6. レディー服 = "Casual" outfit
7. メイド服 = Maid outfit
8. 艦0服 = Kancolle-inspired outfit

I'm missing the evening dress/ninja assassin outfit and the Shimakaze outfit so don't have the Japanese names for those. That means a total of 10 outfits including the starting one.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who can't match the English names given to the outfits in the game (I'm one of those), a quick and dirty list comparison list:

1. セーラ服 = default schoolgirl outfit
2. 赤き着物 = Red kimono
3. 上品な着物 = Black kimono
4. 白き着物 = White kimono
5. バニーガール服 = Bunny girl outfit
6. レディー服 = "Casual" outfit
7. メイド服 = Maid outfit
8. 艦0服 = Kancolle-inspired outfit

I'm missing the evening dress/ninja assassin outfit and the Shimakaze outfit so don't have the Japanese names for those. That means a total of 10 outfits including the starting one.
I compared the kanji and the Kancolle-inspired outfit is the Shimakaze outfit.

I called it Shimakaze because (to my knowledge) that's the character it's a cosplay of, but she's from Kantai Collection (Kan-Coll, probably). It's the last one in the gif I put in my last post.

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the minimum PC requirements for the game?: confused:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

5 hours gameplay and I'm still missing the striped bunny suit (striped socks with skirt, thong, and bunny ears). Anyone know what mobs may drop them? That or any other suggestions/insight would be really appreciated.

rakoom

Reputation score

Can anyone upload their save file with costumes?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I would if I knew what folder the game saved to, but I haven't managed to find it yet.

mysticgohan95

Reputation score

5 hours gameplay and I'm still missing the striped bunny suit (striped socks with skirt, thong, and bunny ears). Anyone know what mobs may drop them? That or any other suggestions/insight would be really appreciated.
is this your 2nd playthrough? It's impossible to get all the outfits on the first one, the mobs simply won't drop them.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

is this your 2nd playthrough? It's impossible to get all the outfits on the first one, the mobs simply won't drop them.
Yes they will - I was able to find all the costumes in the demo, even. It's just pure dumb luck.

mysticgohan95

Reputation score

Yes they will - I was able to find all the costumes in the demo, even. It's just pure dumb luck.
That's strange, i was only able to obtain the other costumes in the second playthrough for the full game. If what you're saying is true then maybe he just has some amazing luck lol.

theblad

Reputation score

so...any instructions on how to edit registry?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i don't like this game
because animation is looking loop for me

beep88

Reputation score

so...any instructions on how to edit registry?

Open your Registry.

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Red_Tombow\Sword_Hime

The values shown are possibly for item owned, edit them at your own risk.

To back up saves, just export the Sword_Hime registry, and change the name. For example, Forest Boss 1. And import it, the next time your want to use the save.

flametz

Reputation score

Interesting easter egg i found...
Input the konami code around a group of enemies and watch what happens ;)
(It uses arrow keys btw: up up down down left right left right b a)

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Interesting easter egg i found...
Input the konami code around a group of enemies and watch what happens ;)
(It uses arrow keys btw: up up down down left right left right b a)
That is the Jacko power

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, that was an interesting easteregg, nice find.