What's new

Susan Summer (plmnko)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Susan Summer (plmnko)

With the battle plan ready, Susan move to intercept both tentacle monsters before they get more closer, of course than her needs to act as fast as possible make her curse herself when her sword miss. Her eyes also were focused on the whole battlefield and more with the goblin girl flirting to Ruby, Susan wanted so baddly give to that dwarf what she deserve for try to take Ruby's dick from her, she already had enough to need to share it with all the lamias without she act in that gangbang.

The strange thoughts made her be unable to dodge the tentacles which whip her making her moan softly instead show the pain caused, her breasts were already getting hard and wet with the slime, but at least her dress was still without damage, if only she were dressing some underwear too, but her luscious sexy body made her unable to find any for her.

The words between Ruby and the indecent goblin made her rage and needs to end this battle soon, giving her the adrenaline enough to find the right moment to push deep her sword in the tentacle monster body, it was close to faint and in her mind only hope to end at time. She of course was soon atacked by the wounded beast making her get grappled and unable to stop the other tentacle monster to do the same to Tess. Damn it, Tess we need to take one down... help me and please resist Rubi! I will make that dwarf pay soon. She shout before try to cut the wounded tentacle monster and if she couldnt end it with this maybe Tess would... then she would do her best to pull that green bitch away of Tess and make her pay to suck something than dont belong to her.

Focus on almost death tentacle foe then hit goblin girl to save Ruby of her cunny

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 5 vs 3 Tentacled Beast A, hit for 1 FP dmg, broke free, and killed the Tentacled Beast A.
Tess: 17 vs 11 Tentacled Beast B, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke free
Ruby: 20 vs 3 Minotaur, crit hit, hit for 2 FP dmg and broke free from the minotaur's grapple

Minotaur: 11 vs 18 Ruby, miss
Goblin Girl: 14 vs 5 Ruby, hit for 2 AP dmg
Tentacled Beast B: 1 vs 14 Tess, miss

Susan: 18 vs 3 Tentacled Beast B, crit hit for 2 FP dmg.
Tess: 15 vs 4 Tentacled Beast B, hit for 1 FP dmg.
Ruby: 17 vs 8 Goblin Girl, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke free from the Goblin Girl's grapple.

Minotaur: 5 vs 2 Ruby, hit for 1 FP dmg and grappled again
Goblin Girl: 17 vs 9 Ruby, hit for 2 AP dmg and grappled again
Tentacled Beast B: 8 vs 2 Tess, hit for 1 FP and 1 AP dmg and grappled again

Susan managed to wriggle free enough to spin and plunge her blade deep into the tentacled beast holding her, ending it before it managed to do anything more to her. Tess managed to break free as well from the other tentacled beast, keeping it from doing anything else to her other than wriggle a few tentacles at her. Ruby rammed the butt of her sword back into the minotaur's gut, making it grunt in pain before it staggered back and released her, though the goblin girl still had her lips wrapped around Ruby's dick and was sucking hard on it.

The minotaur angrily swung the flat side of his axe at Ruby, but she managed to catch it with her sword despite her cock being sucked on like it was. The goblin girl meanwhile was sucking hard on Ruby's dick while the devil herm's cock throbbed in her tight little mouth, already near bursting as she moaned aloud. The remaining tentacled beast attempted to grab Tess again to no avail as the lamia slithered down and out of its tentacles before it could grab her well enough to do anything.

Susan began to move to help Ruby who was in need of her help apparently, though before she could the remaining tentacled beast moved in front and cut her off. She had to fight it first and swung her blade, slicing off several of its tentacles as it shrieked and flailed its remaining tentacles about. Tess fired an arrow into the thing and hurt it even more, leaving it on death's door as its blood spurted from the wounds. Ruby meanwhile managed to shove the goblin girl off of her, her cock fully erect and throbbing madly after the sucking it had gotten.

The minotaur moved back in and bonked Ruby on the head as she made to go after the goblin girl, which dazed her a bit as she dropped her sword to the floor before he grabbed her up again in the same way as before. The goblin girl jumped back over before Ruby could stop her and Ruby moaned out aloud as her cock disappeared back into the goblin's mouth as she began sucking noisily on it. Susan could see Ruby was about to cum soon, and hard from the looks of it if she didn't help her break free.

"O-Oh no, s-stop that you... sexy little thing you," Ruby moaned aloud as she tried to squirm free of those luscious lips.

The remaining tentacled beast managed to sneak up and grab Tess again before she could get away and she moaned softly as it slapped her breasts again. "D-Damn, Susan go help Ruby, I got this," Tess grunted, looking at Susan as she urged her on.

Susan: FP: 3/6, AP: 3/10, grabbed by Tentacle Beast A
Tess: FP: 3/5, AP: 2/10, grabbed by Tentacle Beast B
Ruby: FP: 4/6, AP: 8/10, grabbed by the minotaur and goblin girl, currently having her cock sucked by the goblin girl, on the verge of climax.

Minotaur: FP: 4/8, grappling Ruby
Goblin Girl: FP: 3/4, grappling Ruby and sucking her dick.
Tentacled Beast A: FP: 0/5, dead
Tentacled Beast B: FP: 1/5, grappling Tess.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her fiancee in danger, the silver swordswoman dont have mercy on the tentacle creature trying to stop her, such last blow from her blade put an end to the naughty beast and soon Susan turn to look the poor demoness being attacked by the two foes without mercy.

Ruby, please dont give up, she dont deserve to taste it. Susan shout, her anger to see someone more loving Ruby's dick was too much on her to hold her tongue, she quickly turn to help the red skinned woman, but some of that lust give time to the remain tentacle monster to get in middle. With some curses to the creature the swordswoman once again cut through her foe, making it get close the death, but the monster then placed his attempts against Tess after a last arrow toward the monster.

With Tess grappled and and Ruby close to cum in hold of both creatures, it was hard to decide what help first, until Tess shout to the human to focus on the demoness, Susan run as she nods and without waste too much time she tried to make the Green creature pay hard by being using Ruby in front of her, giving pain to the little critter as she remove her away of Ruby.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 18 vs 2 Goblin Girl, crit hit for 2 FP dmg and freed Ruby from her.
Tess: 16 vs 2 TBb, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke free, killing her target.
Ruby: 4 vs 6 Minotaur, miss and failed to break free

Minotaur: 2 vs 3 Ruby, miss and failed to penetrate Ruby
Goblin Girl: 4 vs 20 Susan, crit miss and countered for 2 FP dmg, knocking her out cold

Susan: 7 vs 6 Minotaur, hit for 1 FP dmg and freed Ruby
Tess: 16 vs 8 Minotaur, hit for 1 FP dmg
Ruby: 9 vs 7 Minotaur, hit for 1 FP dmg

Minotaur: 4 vs 10 Ruby, miss

Susan: 4 vs 20 Minotaur, crit miss and countered for 4 AP dmg.
Tess: 18 vs 6 Minotaur, hit for 1 FP dmg and killed...

Susan and company are victorious, and I started a 3rd round there since the minotaur only had 1 FP left to see if any of the three of you got him.

Rushing over, Susan put her knee into the back of the goblin girl's head, which unfortunately rammed her forward and caused her to deep throat Ruby once. The goblin was dazed enough however that she fell back and off of Ruby, whose dick popped free from the sucking it was going through. Ruby sighed with relief as Susan freed her from at least one of her foes. Tess managed to break free from the remaining tentacled beast, reaching down and yanking up a dagger from her hip and ramming it back into the beast, killing it dead. Ruby meanwhile kicked her legs up in an effort to hit the minotaur in the face with her feet, but he leaned back just in time to dodge her unfortunately.

The minotaur took advantage of Ruby's failure and attempted to angle her so that when her legs came back down, her pussy impaled itself upon his huge horse cock. Ruby however managed to angle her hips just enough to avoid that thankfully, with her butt merely hotdogging him. The goblin girl jumped back to her feet after being forced off of Ruby by Susan.

"You bitch, I want that cum she has in those big fat balls. And I mean to have her," the goblin girl snarled at Susan.

She charged at Susan after speaking, drawing out another flask and preparing to hurl it at Susan. In the process of her charge however, she tripped on a bit of stone that jutted up from the floor and her face fell right into Susan's knee. The goblin girl's forehead slammed into Susan's kneecap and within a second she was on the ground again, out cold.

The trio tussled with the minotaur after that for another minute or two before they finally took him down, though before he went he managed to trick Susan into coming at him where he slipped around behind her and grabbed her breasts as he slid his huge dick between her thighs and ground it against her wet slit. When he was finally down for the count as Tess put an arrow in the back of his head while he molested Susan, Ruby collapsed down to her knees and crawled over to Susan.

"S-Susan, please I need relief so bad now. I... I'm so close, don't leave me hanging like this," Ruby begged Susan as she pawed at her, and Susan herself a bit aroused now too.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With most of her mind focused on save Ruby and her thick cream of that thief, Susann act almost by instinct and what the training has teached at her body, her knee soon made the vile small creature get away of such perfect dick. Fortunately the minotaur was not focused on her, because the silver haired warrior wanted only take away of her path the small goblin than tried to have what belongs to her mate.

The pseudo duel to earn the honor to get the holy fluid ended pretty fast, Susan was getting on guard ready to dodge the little slut, but the goblin show a terrible lack of combat skills. Susan couldnt stop to smirk You deserve that for forget your place~ Susan mutters, liking her lips without notice it at the wait of sattle Ruby's needs when they find a safe place and they had saved Sibella from Ashera.

With the three surrounding the last foe, Susan decide to face him first, after all she dont wanted than the others get wounded more on this fight. But then the huge creature show a great dexterity and speed. Unable to hide it, the silver swordswoman squeak in surprise and struggled in vain by having her naughty body being pleasured by the virile monster, his huge member rubbing against her folders without any defense, as Susan was not wearing any underwear, just that skimpy dress than luckily still remain on her. Blushing she gasp when she heard the arrow put an end to the creature.

W-well done girls, both are fine? Susan ask before turn to Ruby and see her needs. Ah, yes of course! Susan exclain, she was ashamed but also so happy to finally have Ruby for herself after all the others girls and monsters having a time with her. But we dont have too much time... Tess, secure that girl and see if she have something than could help us later. As she said, the woman was already placing Ruby in the floor, so she could use her breasts and clothes than she wear to clean such suculent cock of the nasty goblin's scent, meanwhile Ruby could service Susan too as the human placed her needed holes close her face to let her use them.

They are...so warm too, its the first time than i touch some... Susan mutters aloud, her hands trying to enjoy the red balls for first time, her mouth soon helped her fresh breasts to increase the pleasure on Ruby, by how she was so close to cum, Susan was sure to dont have problems to taste finally if the balls on Ruby had made something to the taste of her jizz.

If Susan manage to make her cum then she will turn, trying her best to drink all what she could, her wet lower lips rub against the red spear. Ruby~ thanks for dont let other mouth taste so easily your cream... I-i feel some anger and it was strange... as your wife you must take me when you need it, fine? The human was close to die in shame, but it was needed than her mate know her feelings, as soon the rest of living beings in the room when her pussy get used for some minutes by Ruby, her moans getting louder by the love and need of have Ruby inside her filthy cunt.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Gotcha Susan, you take care of Ruby though. She looks like she needs it," Tess said, slithering over to the goblin girl and wrapping her up in her tail as they didn't have any rope to tie her with.

As soon as Susan maneuvered around into the 69 position over Ruby, Susan felt Ruby's dextrous tongue dart out and lick up her wet slit. "Oh Susan, you taste so good. And you're so beautiful. And, g-go ahead and touch them all you want Susan. They belong to you. You're kind and gentle so I know you won't hurt them no matter how sensitive they are," Ruby panted softly to Susan as her lover's hands touched her balls for the first time.

Ruby moaned and squealed as she lapped at Susan's folds, making Susan moan along with her. Susan could tell Ruby was inching closer to her climax very quickly, and didn't seem to even be trying to hold herself back, as she was already throbbing greatly in Susan's mouth and between her breasts. Soon enough, Susan dragged Ruby's orgasm out of her, her seed feeling thicker on Susan's tongue and tasting even better than before, like the most delicious chocolate she'd ever tasted had melted in her mouth.

"N-No... I wanted that. It's so huge and juicy looking," Susan heard the goblin girl whine from where she say coiled in Tess's tail, unable to escape.

Ruby looked a little dazed as Susan moved around to mount her, and didn't try to stop her. As Susan began lowering herself down onto Ruby's still fully erect and throbbing shaft, she heard her mate let out a deep lust filled moan as she tilted her head back. The goblin girl looked angry that Susan was doing this right in front of her and she couldn't get any herself. Tess watched them go at it as well, playing with herself and fingering her own wet folds before pulling the goblin girl up and eating the small green skinned girl's pussy out, making her cry out in pleasure.

Susan had Ruby all to herself now with nothing to interrupt her, so she could milk her balls completely dry if she wished to do so. Ruby reached up and grasped Susan's full perky ass and squeezed as Susan rocked her hips. Susan couldn't stop rocking her hips until she felt Ruby cumming again, and she didn't even slow down her bounces for that, ensuring that she milked out as much of her mate's seed as she could. Ruby didn't disappoint either, her cock twitching and throbbing inside of Susan as it spurted her cum out.

"O-Oh goddess yes, s-so good Susan. I love it... I love you. B-But, I think we should stop for now. We must hurry if you want to save your friend Sibella," Ruby moaned out, pulling Susan down to kiss her on the lips, but not moving to pull herself out of Susan's tight wet pussy that was still gripping her so perfectly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The silver haired girl nods to Tess, however not only Ruby needs this, as Susan has enough of dont be the one than pleasure her mate. Her delicate moans started to come out just after some instants her red skinned lover start to pleasure her moisted cunt. T-they are really cute Ruby, as your wife i would try to enjoy them without cause you pain. Susan answer back with her gaze delighted in such round forms, her tongue soon let her saliva slowly create trials at the long red member, licking it in complete enjoyment of such task, her hands softly caress her mate balls, trying to sense and pleasure them the enough to contain such needs for the rest of this maze, she even could detect the jizz inside them starting to leave and focus on the meat rod.

With Ruby cumming soon, the slutty human pressed her lips around the throbbing member trying to dont let any white little drop escape from her needed mouth, her muffed moans and dirty suck sounds increased when the delicious nectar reach her, blushing she let the cum gather inside her without pass through her throat, so she could taste it for a longer time. Hearing the goblin only increased her lust and lewd sounds, passing the divine sweetness she moved her silver hair aside so the goblin could notice her service to Ruby's dick, licking it more as she moans like the slut than she is. Its so thick and sweet, Ruby. I cant have enough of it~... so when we return to our home i will suck your cream until dry yours swollen balls.

Cleaning and making such cock as harder as possible, Susan raise up with a giggle, slighty turning at a side when her tongue lick her fingers of a little drop trying to escape from her lips. Her body change to look at Ruby and after some rubs of her cunny, the long mastil get inside her dirty hole. Moaning in lewdness, Susan tried her best to make the goblin writhe in jealousy and agony. Her delicate hands placed on Ruby's abdominals as this hold her slutty rear when her pounds increase in intensity.

Ahh... Ruby, i love you...i cant have enough... your cock is just the best of all, my love. Please fill your wife with your delicious fertile jizz~ Susan moan aloud once she notice the first loads get eaten by her womb, her walls preassed and her body continued trying to dry as much as possible her mate, dont stoping in any moment until she heard Ruby talking to her. Yes, darling. If we dont stop now we will last for hours and Sibella needs desperately our help. Susan stop and get close Ruby's lips kissing each other, as theirs privates enjoy themselves some moments more, softly then Susan get up, helping her lover to do the same. Once both in their feet, she will place her skimpy dress in order and get close Tess and the little critter, her fingers went to her cunt and then still with some distance show to the goblin a little drop of Ruby's cream.

The next time than you see someone as my mate, ask her instead try to take this by the force. Said this she lick her cum covered fingers and wait for the rest to prepare to go to the next room of this maze. If we meet again try to be friendly and i could help you to get all the futa cream than you wish, but only if you are a good girl from now on. Said this to the goblin, Susan wave and prepare her equipment for the next trial

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Susan simply ignoring her at first, the goblin girl growled angrily before Tess began pleasuring her instead. "Oh yes Susan, I can't wait to see your home. And then we can lay in bed all day long and make love until my cock won't stand any more," Ruby panted softly before cumming in Susan's mouth.

"Thanks Susan, I love you too very much, even though we just met not too long ago. And yeah, I'd like to meet Sibella too, because from the way you talk about her she's quite sexy sounding. And I wouldn't mind making you both feel good, hmhm," Ruby said with a lusty giggle as they lay there cuddling and recovering from their orgasms.

When Susan finally got up, Ruby's cock slipped from her folds with a lewd wet pop, where the devil herm's seed leaked heavily from Susan's tight wet pussy. The goblin girl watched Susan step closer with a look of ecstasy on her face, as Tess had just finished her off. "O-Okay, I'll be a good girl from now on. P-Please let me have a taste of it. I won't try and t-take it by force. If I be good, c-can I come with you and have a taste of her later?" the goblin girl said, pouting a bit and begging for the taste of Ruby's seed on Susan's fingers, her tongue reaching out for them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My bed is pretty big, if Sibella join us then we will be at least six... you can imagine than we could pass more of a day there~ Susan answer back, givng to her lover an image of their future live, her delicate hands couldnt have enough of such incredible body in her demoness lover, her eyes blinded for the rest of the room, yet still she could heard the anger in such small woman looking at them what just increase the flame of her passion.

With her pussy unable to hold all that wonderful semen and the goblin so need to taste it than accepted to go with them, Susan let the girl lick her fingers, but remain at distance enough to dont let the goblin place them inside her mouth. Sound good for me, as long you are a good girl and friend, im sure than Ruby will let you have a taste of her delicious cum every day. Said this she hold the goblin head with her hands and make her cunt get closer enough for the goblin to reach the leaking cream. My poor fiancee is already very sore after all the traps of this maze, so until we end this maze, please lick as much as you wish. Can you please say me your name? Susan ask still in caution of what the goblin could do, but mostly she was trying to sattle tehir conflict trusting her the enough to let her lick her, as a good slut, the goblin should enjoy this.

With all solved and maybe a new partner, the group continued through the long maze.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's good to hear Susan. I like big beds, hmhm. It means more beautiful women to get in there with me," Ruby said with a giggle.

"Yeah sure I wouldn't mind. I mean getting sucked off at least once a day sounds very nice, especially by a small mouth like that one," Ruby commented about the small green skinned girl.

"I... understand. I won't try it unless it's okay with her first. And my name is Talia," the goblin replied when asked her name and told what to do, where she happily lapped at Susan's folds, licking up Ruby's seed that was leaking from them. "Can I come with you? I liked how she tasted. Much better than that big oaf there. I'm tired of minotaur cum... not that I can get any from him anymore anyway," she added, nodding towards the dead minotaur.

As soon as Susan was ready to keep moving, the group would head onwards through the only door leading forward, with Talia still wrapped in Tess's tail as she slithered along beside Susan. The hallway was long and winding, and it took them several minutes it felt like to reach the end of it, where it opened up into a large rocky chamber that looked almost as if it had been carved from the stone itself. There were two exits, both on the far end of the long rectangular room.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The idea to share Ruby in the bed was not so enjoyable for the silver haired warrior, but it was needed as her libido was not enough to sattle Ruby at the moment. She at least was glad than her lover is ready to move now.

When the goblin answer in such good way and accept to follow them, Susan's worries fade and let the gobin girl lick her cunt some more of what she wanted at the start. Your name is so cute Talia, mine is Susan as you heard my Fiancee is Ruby and the name of the precious girl close you is Tess. You can come with us, but we must move fast, a friend is in danger.

The time was precious and so soon Susan prepare all to move as fast as possible, accepting the goblin all move and walked for minutes until find a split path.

Great... two choices again, lets take the right one. Susan decide quickly, Sibella was waiting for her to end this maze as fast as possible so the swordswoman move to the choiced path still having some rests of Ruby seed between her legs.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay, right we go," Tess said, slithering along with Talia still coiled up in her tail.

Ruby was walking a bit slower than she had been, obviously trying to keep her member from rubbing against her loincloth. As they crossed the long rectangular shaped room, Susan heard a rumbling as the ceiling opened up in several places to reveal what looked like small pipes poking through. A hissing sound began emanating from the pipes and Susan could see a faint pinkish colored mist starting to fall down towards them from the ceiling, which was about twenty feet up and well out of reach for them to stop it.

"Oh no, that's succubus essence. I can already smell it. Cover your mouths and noses as best you can. The more you inhale it, the hornier you'll get. We have to hurry," Ruby said with a gasp, starting for the door only to see it slam shut in front of them. She growled and started for the other door leading out but it shut as well, as did the entrance they came through.

Ruby took her shirt off quickly and tore it in half, taking one half and putting it around her face to cover her nose and mouth as best she could, with Tess doing likewise and helping Talia get something fixed around her as well. Ruby quickly took the other half of her shirt and did the same for Susan just as the western wall opened up and out came several things.

The largest was a greenish slug looking monster that had many tentacles all over it, with one particular red tentacle that was larger than the rest. On either side of it was a beautiful succubus, the one on the left had fiery red hair, and the one on the right was a hot blonde. Both were in dominatrix garb and both with whips in their hands and attached to their belts was a pair of sexy furry handcuffs. To the right of the first three stood a partially transparent blue slime girl that looked hungrily at them, and to the left of the succubi and the slug stood an arachne, who had what appeared to be several coils of rope made from her own silk.

"Oh look everyone. Such beautiful lovely ladies to play with," the redhead succubus said happily, where she then snapped her fingers and another three beings teleported into the room, all three of whom were hermaphrodite devil women similar to Ruby, save they were purple skinned and wielded spears instead of sword, and they also had more of the furry handcuffs.

"Oh goodness me. I'll bet those pussies are aching for our cocks so badly. And... mmm I can smell your essence in the air mistress," one of the purple skinned devil women said, stopping to sniff the air.

"Oh great. I dunno if we can handle this many Susan," Ruby murmured to Susan with a fearful look in her eyes.

"I can pick the locks on the door you wanted to go through. But I'll need some time and cover," Talia whispered over to Susan as Tess glanced over he shoulder at the green skinned goblin girl.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The group tried to reach the door, the silver haired warrior tried to go all straight to the door selected, but the room was pretty huge and looks to be a trap, the doors closing in theirs nose as also tubes with a pink gas started to cause this room get filled with danger.

We could lift each other to reach the pipes, but we dont have anything to stop the air... there could be a switch somewhere to escape this... Susan mostly sid to herself aloud, trying to find anything useful for them as the danger increase and the doors close, meanwhile the rest focus on cover so they avoid breath the scent... what would be a problem for Susan as she only was wearing a skimpy dress, she even lack of underwear what would mean than she would need to get naked to protect herself. It was then when the tear sound call her attention again to Ruby who get close her with the remain half of the top to protect the human.

T...thanks Ruby. Susan said as she blush by so gallant act, the demoness has decided in an instant to turn her upper clothes in rags to protect the human, dont caring to be topless now, every time Ruby has taken the worst as she stand in front and now this, Susan couldnt stop herself of get more in love at this gently brave being.

Unfortunately there was not time to say her more, the wall at the other side of the room open to reveal a huge number of foes and between them two succubi, the worst foes than Ruby could face, Susan was ready to move to the front when three more foes were summoned, having theirs numbers doubled by theirs foes and these were very well equiped with magic as also powerful warriors.

Susan get herself on guard having her sword on hand and shield up to cover her mouth than could reveal her worried state to her foes. This is just too much... She mutters, not sure how to beat them all when they have summoners.

In such lost fight the gobling girl give a small hope, it would be hard to endure the waves of attacks, but they dont have another choice. Fine, lets try it. Susan said with a nod to the goblin girl, getting on guard stance as she tried to cover the work area than her ally would use to open the door.

The warrior will try to stay firm in place, defending the others when this was needed, defensive stance to be as stronge rocks than would stop the endless waves of the sea.

Greetings. Im sure than the three of you are skilled warriors, if possible would be better to heard who will try to face me, without offense it looks like i can fight at least two of you. Susan said to the demoninc summons, trying to call the attention to her and so the little goblin could work without get disturbed. With some luck they could earn some extra time talking.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: 15 vs 11 Susan, hit for 1 FP dmg
Jasmine: 11 vs 16 Susan, miss
Iris: 15 vs 10, hit for 1 AP dmg and Susan is grappled
Arachne: 8 vs 14 Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 4 vs 1 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled
Blonde Succubus: 18 vs 14 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled

Susan: 12 vs 13 Iris, miss and failed to escape
Ruby: 16 vs 13 Blonde Succubus, hit and broke knocked her away, but is still grappled by the slime girl
Tess: 19 vs 8 Arachne, hit for 1 FP dmg

Susan, Tess, Ruby, and Talia all take 1 AP dmg from the succubus essence. The redhead succubus and the giant slug both stay put for now. Also, next update will be starting the 2 sets of rounds per post for this battle.

"Indeed we are quite skilled young one. And we'd like to show you just how skilled we all are," the middle of the purple skinned devil women said, stepping forward to indicate that she was the leader of the trio as she brushed her short blue hair out of her eyes. "I am Pandora, and my two friends here are Jasmine and Iris, and we're Warder Devils just like your friend there, but of a different kind," the leader one said, bowing her head as the other two did before she began advancing towards Susan.

"And our big friend here will love playing with a lamia," the redhead succubus said as the other two purple skinned women stepped forward towards Susan and Ruby, both of them having long black hair, with a beauty mark on opposite sides of their cheeks, which was the only means of telling them apart.

The trio of purple skinned devils all come towards Susan, their spears at the ready. Pandora spins around and pops Susan on the butt with it. Jasmine attempts to slide around Susan and get behind her to swing her spear around front of Susan to hold her in place, but Susan manages to catch her before she does and slips away. Iris meanwhile takes the opportunity to dive at Susan, slapping her tits with her free hand as she tackles Susan to the ground.

"Oh now let's get ready to play sweetie pie, I can't wait to feel how tight you are," Iris coos in Susan's ear, who just couldn't manage to break free as she struggled.

The arachne woman suddenly springs up into the air and shoots a web at the ceiling, which she uses to swing towards Tess, going over Susan's and Ruby's heads to do so. Tess managed to dodge the spider woman and slithered around to fire an arrow back at her, catching her in the arm with it.

Ruby meanwhile had the blonde succubus and the slime girl both come at her. The slime girl giggled playfully as she collapsed into a puddle and sped towards Ruby, reforming into her body and grabbing Ruby from the front where she kissed her on the lips, leaving a coating of blue slime on Ruby's lips. The blonde succubus flapped her wings and darted around behind Ruby and grabbed her from behind before planting a kiss on the red skinned devil's neck. Ruby managed to thrust her butt back and knock the succubus away however, though the slime girl still had her in a tight grip.

Susan - FP: 5/6, AP: 2/10, grappled by Iris
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 3/10, grappled by the Slime Girl
Tess - FP: 5/5, AP: 1/10

Pandora - FP: 5/5
Jasmine - FP: 4/4
Iris - FP: 4/4, grappling Susan
Arachne - FP: 5/5
Slime Girl - FP: 4/4, grappling Ruby
Blonde Succubus - FP: 4/4
Redhead Succubus - ???
Giant Tentacled Slug - ???

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plan worked at the start, for what Susan could suppose when they talk back and introduce each other... but she was not sure if the goblin girl could end at time, with so much foes it could be just matter of a minute or two fall against them.

Mine, is Susan Summer... certainly this fight will be complicate for us, but we will do our best against so experienced rivals. The human said returning the bow and so giving some added seconds...

There were some extra words and then all just explode in a huge fight with each of them having more of a foe to handle and luckily a few waiting at the other end of the room.

Susan just tried to do her part, aiming her foes to her this time, her body was not so fast with so great tactic against the three at the same time, but she will not complain for this and resolve to endure what would come to her, moving her body to at least dodge one, but soon other aim to her breasts making the silver haired human gasp in surprise and arousal.

Maybe its already too soon to think in what my pussy could feel like. Susan said as she tried to get free, in the start being futile, but she continued, trying to it the one over her to earn some release.

If seh could escape then she would try to aim to get in defense again or release one of her mates from the others foes so they could escape together when the time come.

Blonde succubi and arachne have a damage

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: 1 vs 13 Susan, miss
Jasmine: 9 vs 7 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled
Iris: 14 vs 5 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and strips Susan naked
Arachne: 12 vs 8 Tess, hit for 1 FP and AP dmg and grappled
Slime Girl: 4 vs 16 Ruby, miss
Blonde Succubus: 11 vs 10 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled

Susan: 7 vs 18 Iris, miss and failed to break free any
Ruby: 11 vs 12 Slime Girl, miss and failed to break free any
Tess: 12 vs 8 Arachne, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke free

Pandora: 18 vs 17 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled
Jasmine: 19 vs 14 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg; finished stripping her; and penetrated Susan's asshole with her dick
Iris: 14 vs 7 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and penetrated Susan's pussy with her dick
Arachne: 3 vs 3 Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 15 vs 14 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and melted Ruby's clothing.
Blonde Succubus: 15 vs 9 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and is fondling Ruby's balls with one hand and her breasts with the other.

Susan: 7 vs 18 Iris, miss and failed to break free
Ruby: 1 vs 4 Slime Girl, miss and failed to break free
Tess: 6 vs 5 Arachne, hit for 1 FP dmg

Things seemed to go from bad to worse with Susan as the trio of purple skinned devil herms continued their assault, focusing on the sexy Susan in an effort to wear her down. Iris managed tear Susan's clothing off of her before Susan could stop her, leaving her completely naked save her sexy panties she was wearing. "No it's never too early to think about that. It's very tight, I can feel it in my gut," Iris replied as Jasmine managed to get her hands on Susan as well, who simply couldn't break free of either one of them now that they were beginning to get good holds on her.

While they did that and began pinning Susan down, the arachne managed to finally get her hands on Tess. However, the lamia managed to squirm away before anything could come from it as she jabbed an arrow into the arachne's spidery rump. Ruby meanwhile was getting grabbed from behind by the succubus, who was getting a good handful of Ruby's ass while the slime girl was struggling to gain ground against Ruby. Ruby couldn't manage to break free of either of her attackers unfortunately, no matter how hard she tried.

"Hold on, almost got it dammit," Talia mumbled, glancing over her shoulder to see her new companions were being overwhelmed.

Pandora managed to slip in before Susan could do anything and completed the trio's hold on Susan. The trio wrestled Susan to the ground, with Jasmine underneath Susan, Iris between her legs, and Pandora at her head. Jasmine lifted Susan up and tore her panties off, where she impaled Susan's ass upon her cock. Susan couldn't suppress a moan of pleasure as her ass was filled with Jasmine's hot hard dick, Iris lifted her legs up and thrust forward, filling Susan's pussy with her dick. While the two began thrusting in and out of Susan's lower holes, Pandora was sitting on her knees with her dick inches from Susan's face, and Susan was finding it difficult not to lay her head back, open her mouth, and let her thrust in.

"Oooh, and now you all ours sexy," Pandora said to Susan with a grin.

On Ruby's side of the fight, things were not going well. The slime girl engulfed Ruby's clothing and melted them off of her, leaving the poor red skinned devil completely naked. The blonde succubus reached down after Ruby's clothes were gone and her left hand went for Ruby's poor sensitive penis and balls, while her right hand began fondling and groping the devil's breasts. The slime girl looked hungrily at the devil hermaphrodite's dick that was mere inches from her body.

Tess meanwhile was holding her own against the arachne, managing to dodge the incoming spider woman and fire another arrow at her, catching her in the arm with it. "I'll get you yet you slippery lamia," the arachne growled.

(3 turns/posts remaining until Talia finishes)

Susan - FP: 5/6, AP: 8/10, grappled by Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine, her pussy is getting pounded by Iris, and her ass by Jasmine.
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 7/10, grappled by the Slime Girl and the Blonde Succubus
Tess - FP: 5/5, AP: 2/10

Pandora - FP: 5/5, grappling Susan
Jasmine - FP: 4/4, grappling Susan, and fucking her ass
Iris - FP: 4/4, grappling Susan, and fucking her pussy
Arachne - FP: 2/5
Slime Girl - FP: 4/4, grappling Ruby
Blonde Succubus - FP: 3/4, grappling Ruby and molesting her
Redhead Succubus - ???

(I noticed that just now when I was making out this post. Updated for this post.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There was not much than the human could do against so skilled and strong demoness, it was like she was unharmed by how they dodge her weapon and rag her clothes. Her skills were nothing in this combat, but she needed to be strong for the sake of her team, she tried to endure... dodging what she could until get grappled and her clothes teared right out of her body in a single pull, making her wet by just strenght... no it must be just the succubi scent in the hair, she already have Ruby who was better than them.

The members soon gone getting ready to penetrate her as she try in vain to struggle the three of her, her eyes able to notice the fight of her lovers when she heard Talia words than make her fear the worst could happen in such long time.

No, cant give up yet. She mutter to herself with her body betraying her in such helpless state, she wanted to fight and defend her friends but these dicks were so good and so huge, she was fighting not only against them but also against the need to feel tehir cum all over her, do what she was made for... then she shake herself and fight these impudic ponders. Im not just a slut, no i mean im not a slut... im a warrior... i cant just let them take me...must save Sibella. She tried to think but in her confusion mutter it aloud, dont caring now or just still sure than were just ponders, she focus on kick the one using her pussy and stop the one below to pound her ass... maybe then she could stand in guard again.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: 8 vs 9 Susan, miss
Jasmine: 15 vs 7 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg
Iris: 7 vs 1 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and Susan reaches orgasm, AP is reset to 3/10, she takes a cumulative -1 on all rolls until the end of the fight, and if Susan cums 2 more times she is out of the fight
Arachne: 11 vs 20, Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 20 vs 9 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg
Blonde Succubus: 19 vs 14 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg

Susan: 11 vs 14 Iris, miss and failed to break free
Ruby: 16 vs 19 Blonde Succubus, miss
Tess: 5 vs 4 Arachne, hit for 1 FP dmg

Pandora: 5 vs 3 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg and Susan's mouth is penetrated by Pandora's cock
Jasmine: 19 vs 2 Susan, crit hit for 2 AP dmg
Iris: 17 vs 1 Susan, crit hit for 2 AP dmg
Arachne: 17 vs 9 Tess, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled
Slime Girl: 17 vs 14 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and Ruby cums, same stuff as for Susan, her AP is reset to 3/10 and she takes a cumulative -1 on all rolls
Blond Succubus: 17 vs 10 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg

Susan: 1 vs 20 Iris, crit miss and countered for 2 AP dmg and Susan cums a second time, her AP counter is reset to 5/10 and if she cums once more she can no longer resist
Ruby: 2 vs 18 Slime Girl, crit miss and countered for 2 AP dmg
Tess: 1 vs 7 Arachne, miss and failed to break free

As Susan lay there, struggling as best she could to break free, she saw Pandora thrust her hips forward where her dick bumped repeatedly against Susan's mouth. Amazingly, Susan managed to fight down the urges to open her mouth and allow the thing entry. This didn't help her however against Iris and Jasmine, both of whom were pounding her pussy and ass for all their worth.

Susan could feel the knot of pleasure building more and more in her tummy as the two thrust in and out, and soon enough she couldn't hold back her body's desires. A powerful orgasm washed over Susan before she could stop it, and as her pussy and ass clamped down around the intruding cocks, she felt both of them erupt in orgasms themselves. Susan's lower holes were both filled with the warm white cream of her purple skinned devil foes.

Tess meanwhile managed to avoid the arachne's attack, which was a web being shot out at her tail. As soon as she avoided that shot, Tess spun around and fired another arrow at the spider woman, with the projectile landing right in the spider woman's rump and causing her to yelp out in pain again. It looked like Tess wasn't aiming to kill, but only to wound enough to drive her opponent back.

Ruby unfortunately was faring about as well as Susan, which was to say not good. The succubus and slime girl both had firm grips on the red skinned devil, with both of them pleasuring her as the poor thing stood there with almost no way to resist. She tried bumping the succubus away with her butt, however the lusty blonde beauty managed to hold on to Ruby's cock with her hand and didn't let go. Though this did throw off the stroking motions on her dick by the succubus. The slime girl however engulfed Ruby's cock in her mouth while Ruby was distracted with trying to get the succubus off of her, and Ruby moaned aloud as she felt her cock slip into the mouth of the slime girl.

Susan was now getting completely overwhelmed by her foes, though considering it was three versus one against her, it came as no surprise to anyone really. Pandora finally managed to find an opening and thrust her hips forward, burying her dick in Susan's mouth, who instinctively began sucking on it despite the situation. The trio was working in tandem with one another, and it was really taking its toll on Susan, as she could already feel her body tensing in preparation of a second powerful climax.

Struggling against the trio of lusty devils, Susan felt her body betraying her as a second climax washed over her before her first had completely faded. Almost like clockwork, the trio all came with her at the same time, filling both of her lower holes, as well as her mouth with their seed. "Mmm, take it you slut. You know that you just want to give in and let us make you cum over and over again," Pandora panted softly as she came in Susan's mouth, forcing the young sword fighter to swallow it all.

Ruby wasn't doing much better herself as together the slime girl and the blonde succubus both milked an orgasm right out of the poor red skinned devil, her balls being perfectly massaged by the succubus as the slime girl sucked hard. If Susan looked over, she would see Ruby's cum spurting out and into the slime girl's throat, where it settled down into her belly and spread around in there. Ruby squealed out as she came, with her knees buckling as she collapsed to the ground, with her two opponents moving in closer to ensure that Ruby would have a tough time breaking free.

Tess was now pushing the Arachne back and had her on the ropes, but all it took was one wrong move and she ended up with one arm webbed down against her side. "Damn... can't... shoot my bow," Tess grunted, with the arachne girl smirking at her, seeming to think she'd caught her prey finally as she crawled closer.

"Dammit you girls. Where's that strength from before?" Talia called to Susan and the others, her fingers working madly as she tried to pick the lock on the door, with a clicking sound coming from her direction to indicate that she was making progress.

(2 turns/posts remaining until Talia finishes. * = how many orgasms they've had)

Susan - FP: 5/6, AP: 6/10**, grappled by Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine, her pussy is getting pounded by Iris, her ass by Jasmine, and her mouth by Pandora, and Susan takes -2 to all rolls.
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 6/10*, grappled by the Slime Girl and the Blonde Succubus and current being raped by both
Tess - FP: 5/5, AP: 3/10, grappled by the Arachne

Pandora - FP: 5/5, grappling Susan, and fucking her mouth
Arachne - FP: 1/5, grappling Tess
Slime Girl - FP: 4/4, grappling Ruby and sucking her off
Redhead Succubus - ???

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The rape on Susan was so brutal for her to do something against it, her body couldnt stop to move as the huge members get deep inside her holes, her hands tried to get a grip on the one below her, but the arousal make her unable to have the strengh to kick or push herself free, gasping with her mouth closed so the third member can use her tongue, the scent coming from it almost making her instintively drool.

But the heat inside her was increasing so fast until the point than she cant hold it more, so much was her need to feel their warm fluid inside her slutty insides. Susan shake her head and press her fists, naughty sounds were escaping from her more and more until she was unable to stop that sudden peak which weaken her body the enough for Pandora to put her suculent member in her mouth, the silver haired woman wide open her eyes and tried to put it out, but her tongue was already licking it.

It... it smell as Ruby... why i cant stop licking it... must fight it... but ish so good She ponders in her mind, her mind was close to fall and so she dont have anything to get amazed than her body already was moving for itself,hips and holes trying to suck dry these endless cum containers, her legs holding the one using her pussy to make the demoness get closer, she was not so sure why she was fighting or if she was just letting have her way with her. Slut...me? No... stop, i must escape... it is amazing but someone needs me, Sibella, please someone, i cant...ah? i-im coming again? Her mind was almost daydreaming, trying to recover herself when her itchy pussy feels so hot and ready to get a blissful orgasm again, she tried to scream and beg for help, but her mouth just release pittyful whore like moans almost as if she was accepting the words than Pandora placed on her.

No...stop..stop please, i will loss myself if you make me...cuuum again, please...ahhhh. Her ponders were getting heavily filed in needs and lust, but her true self still tried to fight, the second orgasm come and her body arch and eyes almost roll up in lustful fall to a way where something wouldnt be teh same on her.

Dicks... dicks are so good... cant let them cum more or i will lose it, Ruby is cumming inside me? Susan half defeated ponders when she heard Ruby getting her first orgasm almost at the same time than the human, the goblin girl then talk but Susan was almost so filled in need than these were almost babblings to her ears, but something hidden in the corner of her mind made her try to fight back, her weak pounds and pushes aimed to Pandora's torso or cunt, Susan was not sure if she was attacking yet or rubbing the privates of her foe, she just cant let them do what they please with her without she fight back.

[continue her attempts to fight her way to escape triple rape)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: 14 vs 20 Susan, miss
Jasmine: 10 vs 19 Susan, miss
Iris: 8 vs 3 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg
Arachne: 3 vs 4 Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 9 vs 1 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg
Blonde Succubus: 12 vs 16 Ruby, miss

Susan: 13 vs 14 Pandora, miss
Ruby: 7 vs 4 Slime Girl, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke free from her
Tess: 1 vs 18 Arachne, crit miss and countered for 2 AP dmg and webbed down further, taking -2 to all rolls

Pandora: 4 vs 17 Susan, miss
Jasmine: 17 vs 8 Susan, hit for 1 AP dmg
Iris: 1 vs 10 Susan, miss
Arachne: 10 vs 13 Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 18 vs 16 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled again
Blonde Succubus: 17 vs 9 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and

Susan: 7 vs 13 Pandora, miss
Ruby: 6 vs 14 Slime Girl, miss
Tess: 13 vs 15 Arachne, miss

Susan's situation didn't really improve much as the ruckus continued, with the trio continuing to thrust in and out of her lower holes and mouth, though she was able to resist the pleasure somewhat from her poor abused ass and the scent and taste of Pandora's in her mouth. Iris however managed to pleasure Susan as her cock thumped repeatedly against her womb. It was nearly too much for poor Susan, and she could already feel a third climax building. "Oh yes, I can feel her pussy tightening up around me. She's gonna cum again soon. I can feel it girls. Come on you sexy thing you, cum again for us, and we'll make you feel simply amazing," Iris said, ignoring Susan's ramblings as she was raped by the trio.

"Hmhm, it's okay Susan, we'll treat you right. Just go ahead and let yourself go. We can tell you're so close to another orgasm already. Wouldn't it be so much better to just relax back in our arms and let yourself be played with by us?" Pandora said to Susan, caressing her cheek gently and lovingly in an effort to coax Susan into giving in.

Ruby meanwhile was struggling as much as she could, with the slime girl sucking hard on her member and filling the room with the wet slurping sounds of her slimy lips on Ruby's dick. Ruby managed to throw the slime girl off of her though with a powerful shove of her arms. The slime girl however, managed to regain her grip on Ruby soon enough, and this time she shifted positions and slipped he wet slimy pussy down over Ruby's cock, almost completely trapping the poor devil in place as her slimy legs wrapped around her waist.

"Gotcha sexy. Now give me all that cream, I'm hungry. And if you give me enough, then I can make another cute little slime girl like me and you'll be a papa, hmhm," the slime girl giggled in Ruby's ear, with Ruby looking on the verge of a second climax.

"Mmm, and when she's gotten enough from you, then I get a turn. So that I can milk the rest off your seed out of these nice big balls of yours," the blonde succubus cooed in Ruby's other ear, her hand fondling Ruby's balls softly and coaxing more moans of pleasure from the poor devil, who could only shake her head as she tried to endure it and hold her cum in, though she looked like it was aching her badly to try and do this.

On Tess's side of the fight, the arachne was able to keep her pinned down enough to prevent her breaking free. When Tess decided to attempt lunging at the arachne to try and knock her out though, she was quickly countered and soon had her hands webbed down over her head, leaving her practically defenseless. She was able to shimmy her body around though to keep the arachne from making any further advances on her.

"Silly lamia, I'll pump you full of my eggs for fighting me, and I won't be as gentle as I would have been before either," the arachne told Tess, trying to intimidate her into surrendering.

(1 turns/posts remaining until Talia finishes. * = how many orgasms they've had)

Susan - FP: 5/6, AP: 9/10**, grappled by Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine, her pussy is getting pounded by Iris, her ass by Jasmine, and her mouth by Pandora, and Susan takes -2 to all rolls.
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 9/10*, grappled by the Slime Girl and the Blonde Succubus and current being raped by both
Tess - FP: 5/5, AP: 6/10, grappled by the Arachne

Pandora - FP: 5/5, grappling Susan, and fucking her mouth
Arachne - FP: 1/5, grappling Tess
Slime Girl - FP: 3/4, grappling Ruby and sucking her off
Redhead Succubus - ???

Last edited: