What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Late July .- . so pretty soon.

Haven't played trial, but Circle Gyu usually have:
1. Insane loading time on images due to each image being made up of layers of smaller images.
2. Pregnancy
3. Lewdness level

This one also have NTR tag...but since the female usually ends up being a massive slut I'm not sure it's really NTR at that point?

JUST from looking at decrypted demo tho:
3 girls (one loli so don't expect DL link here)
Loop animations (of various type, such as dot, in-combat rape, actual scene)
Customizable look on heroine

ONLY sexual stat tracking for main heroine tho :v

EDIT:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=702799&postcount=118

Last edited by a moderator:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

Interesting, but yeah NTR is way too misused in dlsite game lately... I don't expect an awesome NTR, but at least maybe the game will be good :p

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noice, finally a new one from Circle Gyu. Although the Dress Up System in Sword Princess Sistine was a bit buggy I enjoyed it very much, so this is a no brainer for me.

As for NTR I agree with you but as long I play as the Woman it wont has the effect as much as playing a Guy.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Artstyle seems to have slightly improved, judging my dlsite pic.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Circle Gyu
>Netorare
>Late July

Hooo boy, finally something to delay my suicide attempt... :p

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the loli into your party in the demo?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll admit, I'm impressed that there is actually quite a few things to do in the demo and the way skills are learned reminds me of Romancing SaGa, where it's based on whatever weapon the character is using and it's automatically used when you randomly learn it.

Does anyone know how to get the loli into your party in the demo?
You have to go to the forest and take the north-eastern path, where you'll encounter a group of pirates surrounding two women.

You can lose the fight and get another scene, but this also kicks you to an earlier part of the forest. Defeating the pirates will allow you to recruit the loli who joins at level 1.

Going back to the place where the pirates were with the loli in your party, reveals that they left behind a map, which opens up another area northeast of the mountains.

At the end of it you get a rather DIFFICULT boss fight, which rewards you with a key to that area west of the forest. Though when you arrive, someone is blocking the door to the manor there and then runs off, only revealing that it's locked. I'm not sure where to progress from there.

I also assume those random stationary plants, spread out among the various areas, though there's one in the tower I can't seem to reach.

There's also the snowy mountain area in the north that seems to have a condition for entering, since it blocks you off from going in too deep.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry this game have old bugs.
+ It runs not liquid.
Old bugs.
1. Monster cheast often times ends up out of reach.
2.Erroneous image display.
many old blemishes from the previous game.

Should the full version be so that's really ne impudence.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll admit, I'm impressed that there is actually quite a few things to do in the demo and the way skills are learned reminds me of Romancing SaGa, where it's based on whatever weapon the character is using and it's automatically used when you randomly learn it.

You have to go to the forest and take the north-eastern path, where you'll encounter a group of pirates surrounding two women.

You can lose the fight and get another scene, but this also kicks you to an earlier part of the forest. Defeating the pirates will allow you to recruit the loli who joins at level 1.

Going back to the place where the pirates were with the loli in your party, reveals that they left behind a map, which opens up another area northeast of the mountains.

At the end of it you get a rather DIFFICULT boss fight, which rewards you with a key to that area west of the forest. Though when you arrive, someone is blocking the door to the manor there and then runs off, only revealing that it's locked. I'm not sure where to progress from there.

I also assume those random stationary plants, spread out among the various areas, though there's one in the tower I can't seem to reach.

There's also the snowy mountain area in the north that seems to have a condition for entering, since it blocks you off from going in too deep.

Thanks for reply, weird I already defeated those pirates but the loli won't join me... I think I may have bugged things? Could I perhaps steal a save of yours with the loli in party?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for reply, weird I already defeated those pirates but the loli won't join me... I think I may have bugged things? Could I perhaps steal a save of yours with the loli in party?
I might be simply getting the conditions wrong, I was thinking that she was also asking for an item, but I don't remember what it was.

It might've been also having enough of those items that are gathered from the sparkling points in the forest, but your guess is as good as mine given that I was actually playing this blindly last night without using machine translators at all.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I might be simply getting the conditions wrong, I was thinking that she was also asking for an item, but I don't remember what it was.

It might've been also having enough of those items that are gathered from the sparkling points in the forest, but your guess is as good as mine given that I was actually playing this blindly last night without using machine translators at all.
You sir are a genius! Yes it was the yellow seeds that she wanted. 6 in total

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh! 同人サークルGyu! is making a new game, i remeber doing a partial for

SO! Just like that one...IMA do a partial for this game! Look forward too it! x3

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ONLY sexual stat tracking for main heroine tho :v
WHATT??!?!!?! :(((
At least from the demo so far there doesn't seem to be to much lewd for the other two girls, yet, so not sure if it would be relevant, they can still be dressed up though.

There's a revealing swimsuit for the loli after you defeat the difficult boss in an optional area and something similarly revealing can be bought for the blonde at the clothing shop in the castle, but using anything from that shop causes the game to crash since the in-game portraits for them aren't implemented in the demo.

For scenes, Blonde girl doesn't even get involved in the gang-rape scene that happens upon losing the boss fight at the tower, she does take part in the loss scene with the pirates though, not sure if the loli gets in on it too if you have her by then.

Couldn't run into anything for the loli either except for the groping events in the main city that each of the girls seem to have.

They can both get raped mid-battle however if they take too much damage while fighting the bandit enemies in the forest and mountains, they can be encountered by battling the enemies that have a balding man for their field sprite.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any graphical sex stats like in the first game? Something like that:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, there is.

Attachments

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>Circle Gyu
>Netorare
>Late July

Hooo boy, finally something to delay my suicide attempt... :p
Hope you're joking... if not, my PM system is always available.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At least from the demo so far there doesn't seem to be to much lewd for the other two girls, yet, so not sure if it would be relevant, they can still be dressed up though.

There's a revealing swimsuit for the loli after you defeat the difficult boss in an optional area and something similarly revealing can be bought for the blonde at the clothing shop in the castle, but using anything from that shop causes the game to crash since the in-game portraits for them aren't implemented in the demo.

For scenes, Blonde girl doesn't even get involved in the gang-rape scene that happens upon losing the boss fight at the tower, she does take part in the loss scene with the pirates though, not sure if the loli gets in on it too if you have her by then.

Couldn't run into anything for the loli either except for the groping events in the main city that each of the girls seem to have.

They can both get raped mid-battle however if they take too much damage while fighting the bandit enemies in the forest and mountains, they can be encountered by battling the enemies that have a balding man for their field sprite.
You can only get the loli after you tilted the pirates (pirates?) and get the 6 honey seeds from the sparkling spots. It has 2 requirements.
How do you get them raped midbattle? Is it bugged that it only works with full clothing? Because I only could get the main heroine get raped, they just attacked the other girls normally and the main heroines rape was tied to her hp. Maybe I also changed a setting, which would be a bugger.

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, there is.
Wow that is incredibly hot! I love the anus spread.

So.. a few days probably before release, and then- based on this circle's track record- just a few months before all the inevitable bugs are squashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.