What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Edit: figured it out, new question time

What load order are you using for your game?
Here's mine, with everything I pulled together so far.

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutSS.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Total active plugins: 18
Total plugins: 19

The non-active one is BrutalRapers, which I turned off because of the lost gear factor after seeing how easy it is to get snuck up on and raped. That's last. I plan on getting a couple of the others together too, so I could post another load order once I'm fully equipped if you want.

AngelKara: It took about 45 mins to download and get everything together; there's about 12 different downloads to get everything you need for the base pack plus the 4 main mods listed. Mind you, I owned FO:NV, but had to redownload from Steam since I uninstalled it for space, but most of it was spent figuring out where to put everything. You'll need an account at the site he linked to, as well as Fallout Nexus (there's many other "Nexus" sites linked to this one, as it's mod-centric), to download all the files. Once you get into the mods themselves, it's basically just those esm and esp files that need to be copied into your FONV directory, but there's the whole skeleton swapping and texture pack stuff to do too. In rough order, you want to install NVSE (link in thread), Fallout Mod Manager, the Sexout Common Resources, one of the skeletons (bouncing breasts!), the Mod Configuration Menu (vital to turn down the rape chance, if you actually want to play FO again), SexoutNG itself, and then all the separate plugins. Some of them have data files, but are simple once you get past that initial bunch.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have a problem i installed it but when i run nvse_loader, it says please download the latest version of fonv why?? how can i upgrade the version??

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a problem i installed it but when i run nvse_loader, it says please download the latest version of fonv why?? how can i upgrade the version??
Through Steam if you got it legally. If you got it illegally, I have no idea.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

You can download the SKIDROW UPDATE 7 (the latest one) to fix this.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys am 100% new to this game and it looks very interesting, i would really appreciate it if some one could tell me how to get started ? like is there is a main game i should download then what to do, am sure when you answer this and help me with this you will be helping alot of people and saving alot of questions and ty xD

EDIT: so i guess i need to download fallout new vegas first for pc hmmm

Last edited:

axinte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, please do tell us (the more derp) what exactly needs to be installed for this to work, I've never worked with mods before and besides knowing that I have to put em mostly in data I am pretty much clueless. I've just downloaded most of the files posted in those 2 links and it didn't change my game at all, even tough I made sure to follow these steps:
Requirements:
- Fallout New Vegas. Should be obvious, but a few people have tried to use it with Fallout 3.

- A skeleton. Either This one by our very own astymma, the BNB skeletons, or all of BNB. Instructions on how to install the BNB skeletons without installing all of BNB are in the 'tits' link, for those that want to do so. Animators should continue to use the BNB skeleton.

- NVSE. Available here:

EDIT: So I managed to pull something off but it seems that there are no female and male nude models included in the list(?), and during a rape one of the 2 might not be visible. I most certainly screwed up installing everything but I probably missed a couple of things. Also the game seems to not start with smalltalks installed. I'd very much apreciate any help I could get.

Last edited:
OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made an installation guide, it can be found . Shows you all the options for nude bodies and the support things like NVSE and FOMM you need.

axinte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was installing them manually without Fomm, which probably was the main problem, now that I have used Fomm everything seems to work as intended now, thanks!

wunderground90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And yet we come to another reason as to why I need a better laptop, and need to stop being a console slave. :(

v-addict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sigh, i guess i'm re-installing new vegas

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks like some readers are getting confused about sexout. Sexout isn't a game. It's a modification (i.e. mod) for a published PC game called Fallout: New Vegas. The original game doesn't have sexual animation, hence the mod.

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated the Tryout plugins for Sexout, based on an update Sexout had. The mod now includes bondage torture devices, including some special Legion crosses.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, most of this stuff actually works. I fear people who dont understand this sort of thing, will have troubles though.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, most of this stuff actually works. I fear people who dont understand this sort of thing, will have troubles though.
As long as they can read, it should not be a problem. The instructions are clear enough - copy and paste the file into the data folder. Unless if they are Steam workshop users, in which case they will probably end up crashing the game and then start bitching about how the mod doesn't work.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*Is a steam workshop user. Crashes game. Bitches about mod not working*

Joking aside. The mods can't be used with Steam?

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mod's are absolutely compatible with Steam - it's the only legal version in the US and a lot of other countries, so they'd be useless if they weren't.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah good. I downloaded I think everything I need but turns out I can't try them yet because apparently my computer has issues running new vegas anyways so I have to wait for my new computer to see if they worked.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah good. I downloaded I think everything I need but turns out I can't try them yet because apparently my computer has issues running new vegas anyways so I have to wait for my new computer to see if they worked.
I would take a minute and turn off all the mods, then re enable one by one. I had this issue a couple times, where certain of the mods would crash NV.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

*Is a steam workshop user. Crashes game. Bitches about mod not working*

Joking aside. The mods can't be used with Steam?
Well, I guess I was generalising too much, but Steam workshop does make the process appear too simple when it really isn't. Can you even manage load order with Steam workshop?

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know. I downloaded the Fall out mod manager to handle that stuff. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?