What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

As always, here is my torrent for

Thank you once again, sir! Will seed for a good while as usual.

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IgBtw.png

Anybody remember this game? I'm trying to get through this thieves area and I'm supposed to find a second switch somewhere around here to advance, but after searching throughout the whole area I haven't found a second switch. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, I finally noticed a passage to the right on the base floor (so hard to notice).

Last edited:

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Having an issue in the first dungeon area for RJ106851. It seems like you are supposed to be able to lose battles and get raped yet I always get raped by whatever I lost to then a frog thing fondle/drowns me for a game over. WTH am I missing?

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea its happening to me too. my little pink corruption? meter is in the black so maybe its because you can only lose so much then its a game over permamently?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

View attachment 12816

Anybody remember this game? I'm trying to get through this thieves area and I'm supposed to find a second switch somewhere around here to advance, but after searching throughout the whole area I haven't found a second switch. Am I missing something?
Airi? Try the right side I think.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea its happening to me too. my little pink corruption? meter is in the black so maybe its because you can only lose so much then its a game over permamently?
Yep you`re right, but there is one way to reduce the corruption, go to the guy at the slums that sells the suicide potions, buy some suicide from him then you will be able to buy an item that reduces the corruption for 5000 g , the icon is a golden dust in a piece of paper.

Edit: I forgot to mention, when you use it you get a curse (a purple eye), but I don`t know what`s it`s effects (just found out about the dust/powder item)

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry it's taking so long for the torrent guys. I'm not sure what's going on there. It says that a large majority of the peers are around 75% done, but I've uploaded over 200 MB more then the actual file is. :confused:

Guess I'm still a noob when it comes to torrents. Don't understand that.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im liking RJ106851 so far, all of the monsters look good and appear to each have their own GOR.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry it's taking so long for the torrent guys. I'm not sure what's going on there. It says that a large majority of the peers are around 75% done, but I've uploaded over 200 MB more then the actual file is. :confused:

Guess I'm still a noob when it comes to torrents. Don't understand that.
Currently there are 274 leechers. If none of them are uploading at all, then you need to upload 274 x 500mb = 137000mb or 137gb. Once a few of the leechers finish the torrent and start seeding things should pick up, but so far not a single one is done yet.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That makes sense.

However, it is late and I must sleep for the job that I must trudge through today. See you next torrent and happy fapping.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Sorry for not noticing but was posted?

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for not noticing but was this posted?
Torrent at page 339, so direct links prolly around 337-338 if you want that instead. I can't post links yet. :>

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it was in torrent... I will serch it for you

all credits to Hentar

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is pretty low on H content. Just an FYI. Finished it earlier and was disappointed because it has opportunity for soooo much more.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having an issue in the first dungeon area for RJ106851. It seems like you are supposed to be able to lose battles and get raped yet I always get raped by whatever I lost to then a frog thing fondle/drowns me for a game over. WTH am I missing?

If you used the statue in your inventory(1st screen shot), it causes the next battle to be GoR.

The bottle filled with orange liquid shown in screenshot also removes the black. One bottle makes it go from completely black to almost completely white.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

New announced RPG game:

Always refreshing to see Pedo Bear on RPG games haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.