What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.0

There is a wiki, but it hasn't been updated yet for version 3, so you just have to try and find them the hard way.
*Baps Ronny*

No jumping to conclusions.

Please note, the two new bad endings I mentioned aren't posted there yet. It does have updated endings for all of the girls, too.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmph, already I'm having problems. I can't raise her obedience above 80, even with the dual spanking /action daily. And for some reason I can't find Orihime to train. Anybody have suggestions?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if your playing the normal mode you need to get your slavemaker reputation up and also maybe you don't have enough slave trainer skill.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I get Ayane, Belldandy, Orihime, Rei, Minako, Riesz, Tifa and Menace as slaves to train?

Right now, I can only pick Naru, Kasumi, Urd, Ranma, Akane, Yurika or Shampoo.

angel18

Reputation score

How can I get Ayane, Belldandy, Orihime, Rei, Minako, Riesz, Tifa and Menace as slaves to train?

Right now, I can only pick Naru, Kasumi, Urd, Ranma, Akane, Yurika or Shampoo.
Click More Button

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Click More Button

Doesn't work for him i guess, and doesn't work for me either ... maybe you gotta train some girls to unlock those?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Some girls require a certain renown before you can train them.

To get renown, train other girls and get "positive" results. Don't sell your slave, or declare love. Negative endings (prostitute, etc) don't give renown.

You need between 26 and 30 (inclusive) renown to get the second set of girls, and I haven't gotten to the third level yet (I *think* there is a third level, but I honestly didn't check if all the girls were present in the second). This is only in "campaign" mode - in "sandbox" mode everyone is unlocked.

From what I've heard there should be a bugfix release today or tomorrow.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw has cowgirl milking been changed or something?

Previously you just get an option to take a drug at the farm, but either it's been changed or I've been reallly unlucky since I haven't run into this event once with this new version.

That's one thing I really hate about this new version, and it's the daily schedule thing.

Can't save/load on walks anymore :s

Now it's just you take a walk and you get: The lord was there but wasn't interested in you blablabla ... or you broke a shoe, cough up money ... urgh

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Btw has cowgirl milking been changed or something?

Previously you just get an option to take a drug at the farm, but either it's been changed or I've been reallly unlucky since I haven't run into this event once with this new version.
AFAIK it hasn't changed - you need >30 constitution to trigger it, and it only works on certain girls.

That's one thing I really hate about this new version, and it's the daily schedule thing.

Can't save/load on walks anymore :s
It's slightly less easy, but still possible. Just do whatever event you're going to want to save scum first. You can press ctrl-F1 to save after you've already set down a schedule (but before you start running it). You can press F1 as soon as you get an event you didn't want and reload back to your schedule. You don't have to wait until you've gone through all the daily events to re-load.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

*Baps Ronny*

My bad it hadn't been updated when I last checked so sorry for misleading anyone.

For the cowgirl milking stuff, I believe I read somewhere and I'll have to check to make sure so don't quote me yet. Theres something in the newer version about it not hapening if you've been raped by tentacles before going there. I'll check around just to make sure. Plus as already mentioned you need a high enough CON and it only happens with certain girls.

My only complaint now that I've figured out how to get around the bugs that were pissing me off. People are going to hate this but oh well. I wish they had taken a bit longer to release it so that alot of the new stuff actually did something. I mean why add the hints/background into the game if it's not actually in the game yet. It's still enjoyable and the system is a great improvement, but I was craving more along the lines of story. Of course maybe if I was slighty more patient it wouldn't bother me so much.

EDIT: Confirmed from the updated portion of the wiki, and I quote, "If you've had a Tentacle event before this point, the pill will have no effect and you cannot get anymore milking events. Otherwise, your slave will be raped and milked. When she comes to the farm later, she may randomly be milked again. Tentacle encounters after this point will not affect the milking events."

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hmph, already I'm having problems. I can't raise her obedience above 80, even with the dual spanking /action daily. And for some reason I can't find Orihime to train. Anybody have suggestions?
Limit for all stats is 80 at slavemaker skill level 1
Limit is 100 at skill level 2
Limit is 150 at level 3
Limit is 200 at level 4

raven8

Reputation score

Once you have a high enough heart level, your slaves have a chance to randomly say they love you at dayroll (The time when the traveling merchant, the cheating, the tentacle kidnapping, and the rest happen). However, I believe that just about every dayroll event has a higher priority to happen, so if a different dayroll event occurs, she won't say she loves you at that dayroll. Also, some talents affect how much affection is needed for love anyway.

Also, accepting love causes many penalties. One is a -20 to your score, also, though, you'll end up automatically buying back the slave (So no profit at the end of the slave period), and you take a hit as well for doing something unprofessional.
My personal challenge right now is to KEEP as many of the girls as possible, so the penalties are something I just have to endure. Are you sure it's a dayroll event? They always SEEM to declare right after kissing, though that could just be due to spamming kiss. As for the talents, I was using leader--better loyalty, adoration, and love ending easier, per the description.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's a dayroll event, too. As for keeping the girls?

Just focus on getting to Slave Trainer 3, then get her stats up to 150. After you get a score of 100, you get the chance to buy your slave back, without a penalty to your renown.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Anyone worked out how to raise a slave's singing ability?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My personal challenge right now is to KEEP as many of the girls as possible, so the penalties are something I just have to endure. Are you sure it's a dayroll event? They always SEEM to declare right after kissing, though that could just be due to spamming kiss. As for the talents, I was using leader--better loyalty, adoration, and love ending easier, per the description.
All you really need to do is play through shampoo first (Who you automatically keep) and then use the skill point you gain off her to get your slavemaker skill to level 100. It's then possible to score high enough to trigger the ability to buy the slaves back.

Also, you won't get any skillpoints if you complete a slaves training without at least 80% of the training time having gone by.

And yes, declaring love is a dayroll event.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure I read somewhere that singing is not in the game yet. =\

@ronny: Completely agreed. I got really excited when I read the bit about the Kraken (OOOH, NEW TENTACLE EVENT!!) but it doesn't seem to be in the game yet. Lamesauce.

rewreaver

Reputation score

I found out that winning the refinement contest is pretty easy. Also if you cooking is high enough high 60's you can get the choice of becoming a cook instead of a waitress, unless your naked then you seem to be a waitress. But being a cook allows you to increase her renown while working. I don't know if the other jobs have advancement.

I still haven't figured out ponygirls or cat girls, working on Minako atm and want to make her a cat girl. Also how do you trigger the event where you have to go save your slaves from the tentacles? I've only gotten it a couple times.

And does anyone know what the abilities are for keeping some of the slaves? And do you just get the choice to buy them back if you declared love?

Also how do I upload a screenshot? I just finished Minako and got her to become a cat girl and got a score of 107

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ive only been able to get ponygirl once with shampoo, and then I was the ponymaster. I seem to have a hard time doing it with dickgirls, i havent managed to do it again. I have however managed to get Ranma to be a catgirl.

rewreaver

Reputation score

I managed to get alot done with Belldandy Got her to be demon dickgirl and ponygirl, got Daemon ending with 133 points, bought her back, but didn't like her has a assistant. Theres gotta be an assistant better than shampoo. Starting Ranma now.

The ponygirl I finally figured out is you have to keep visting epona and you skill slowly increases and once it gets one you get the option at night.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I found out that winning the refinement contest is pretty easy. Also if you cooking is high enough high 60's you can get the choice of becoming a cook instead of a waitress, unless your naked then you seem to be a waitress. But being a cook allows you to increase her renown while working. I don't know if the other jobs have advancement.

I still haven't figured out ponygirls or cat girls, working on Minako atm and want to make her a cat girl. Also how do you trigger the event where you have to go save your slaves from the tentacles? I've only gotten it a couple times.

And does anyone know what the abilities are for keeping some of the slaves? And do you just get the choice to buy them back if you declared love?

Also how do I upload a screenshot? I just finished Minako and got her to become a cat girl and got a score of 107
The tentacle abduction is a rare random event that can occur at any time that you have the rule for walking enabled. It only happens a 1-2 times per character at a max (Excluding Reisz who can get it a large number of times). Other than enabling your slave to go out without supervision through the rules menu, you can't trigger it.

For keeping slaves: you can use them as free slave trainers and most give minor boosts, however, shampoo with her 20% boost is probably one of the best. Also, if you declare love you are Forced to buy back your slave taking a large hit to cash and your score.