What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunablade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Well I think it is ok to pay for this version when I didn't pay for the first one:D. Actually it is a really good game and they should get some support so they can produce even better games.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually this is kinda ble... if you bought the original you have to spent the same amount again.... yeah no thx...

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so I'm still confused exactly what did they add for the enhanced version? More scene with all the characters and 2d instead of 3d characters?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No, they made the 3d CG now more "cell shadier" and added a view more scenes (more gangbang with different monsters) and some minor bugfixes/improvements.

keksplace

Reputation score

Hey this is one of the best hentai games ive seen. So give the dudes a break and buy the game .... and post a cute link here.

Reputation score

They didn't change the art style. They just added a ridiculous amount of bloom to everything.

Why?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They didn't change the art style. They just added a ridiculous amount of bloom to everything.

Why?

)

its not bloom...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had alot of fun playing this original game, might be interested in this 'Enhanced Version' anyone got a link where i can get some more info on this like a DL site. i know their original site is down.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Had alot of fun playing this original game, might be interested in this 'Enhanced Version' anyone got a link where i can get some more info on this like a DL site. i know their original site is down.
yeah I want some extra info too although I might try and get full game free first if there is no demo then buy the game if I feel it is worth my money

Ballistixz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see whats going on here.

they never was shut down by anyone, it seems they only FAKED as if they were shut down when in reality they just abbadoned the game for one purpose and one purpose only:

greed.

instead of update the original and give u free updates they just said "fuck it, lets pretend we got a lawsuit and abandon the original game. that way we can make an expansion and sell the same game twice"

sneaky and typical business shit. pirate the game, dont support them and there greed. its a good game, but what they just pulled is bull shit. this is basically a expansion that SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST GAME. but instead we have to buy a 2nd game? nope, good thing i didnt buy the first one because i knew something like this would happen. it always happens with good games like these to where the company just gets greedy.

this is the same exact game guys. this "sequel" is what should have been included 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.??? and etc of the original. but instead they just sell u the same game twice. shameful. but of course ppl will still buy it for w/e stupid reason.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i see whats going on here.

they never was shut down by anyone, it seems they only FAKED as if they were shut down when in reality they just abbadoned the game for one purpose and one purpose only:

greed.

instead of update the original and give u free updates they just said "fuck it, lets pretend we got a lawsuit and abandon the original game. that way we can make an expansion and sell the same game twice"

sneaky and typical business shit. pirate the game, dont support them and there greed. its a good game, but what they just pulled is bull shit. this is basically a expansion that SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST GAME. but instead we have to buy a 2nd game? nope, good thing i didnt buy the first one because i knew something like this would happen. it always happens with good games like these to where the company just gets greedy.

this is the same exact game guys. this "sequel" is what should have been included 1.4,1.5,1.6,1.??? and etc of the original. but instead they just sell u the same game twice. shameful. but of course ppl will still buy it for w/e stupid reason.
thats exactly why ill wait for free link and not buy it.

selling it twice is just cheating. i will not pay them even a cent.

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's got to be the most insane conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

If you folks plan on pirating the game, do so, but don't try to twist a bunch of unrelated things together so that it somehow becomes your moral responsibility to pirate it.

There are many understandable reasons for pirating games and other content, but just accept it for what it is. And hey, if you really like something, go back and buy it when/if you're able to.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the fucking password you are supposed to get via sharecash.com that you will need to unzip the download of this game that I've gotten from .

Its a dumb question, I know. But to download the password you have to do surveys and shit, I can do all the fucking surveys I want but the download isnt activating/ unlocking. example of the survey bullshit

anyone with more luck with it?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's got to be the most insane conspiracy theory I've ever heard.
What isn't an insane conspiracy is that they released this "enhanced" version using the feedback we gave them to add on to their game, after expressing a huge amount of anti-piracy opinions towards them for doing to. Double dipping after having more support than the vast majority of other developers from the community? Fuck them, I say.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No reply whatesoever from them about anything wow, and you guys want to buy this game wow.

Should have known that a company like this would pretty much fuck everyone over most of them do.

Your buying the same game twice there I just bold the letters, and increased the font size. Please let that help you understand.

It would be very wise to actually here what 7thdream has to say first before we toss more of our money at them.

Be smart people before you fall into something you cannot get out of.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No reply whatesoever from them about anything wow, and you guys want to buy this game wow.

Should have known that a company like this would pretty much fuck everyone over most of them do.

Your buying the same game twice there I just bold the letters, and increased the font size. Please let that help you understand.

It would be very wise to actually here what 7thdream has to say first before we toss more of our money at them.

Be smart people before you fall into something you cannot get out of.
And yet people go out and buy remakes of the same exact game every day and never seem to bitch about it. So why are people like this bitching about an amazing hentai game releasing a remake? Look at all those "Remastered" games released on Xbox Live, PSN, and the Wii Store everyday. It normally just ends up being the same exact game with newer graphics with a tiny bit of extra content *cough Call Of Duty cough*.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there used to be a 7th dream rep that came to this topic to interact and discuss before, and says last activity on the profile was 2 weeks ago, so maybe they'll come again and help clear this up right? right?.........right?...

Last edited:

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And yet people go out and buy remakes of the same exact game every day and never seem to bitch about it. So why are people like this bitching about an amazing hentai game releasing a remake? Look at all those "Remastered" games released on Xbox Live, PSN, and the Wii Store everyday. It normally just ends up being the same exact game with newer graphics with a tiny bit of extra content *cough Call Of Duty cough*.
Plenty of people bitch about it. Listen closer.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If it makes you feel better, I already found several torrents and dl-links. But I stand by what I already said in the first post.

Try googling around for those that are not going to trust 7-th dream again, you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.