What's new

Please, somebody speaking Japanese.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish to translate . It's a picture -> no google translate.
If somebody could translate the content, it would be great.
Thanks.

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Please, somebody speaking Japanese.

You're fortunate today.

1. Unlike normal training simulation games, changes to mental and physical states will not alter parameters. However, changes to physical states will be displayed. I believe people who have already played the game will have noticed this already by now, but growth is not fixed. (Upon reload, the numerical value of growth changes). The numerical value varies based on the latent talent of the heroine and the grace of god. I suppose you could say the numerical value fluctuates?

2. Upon clearing certain conditions, emblems may be received. Together with things you receive by simply passing through, supplemental conditions have additional necessary things. When you receive an emblem, it will be announced on the physical examination screen. If you keep track of the conditions and acquisition requirements of the emblem, it is possible to obtain all the emblems. If you obtain all the emblems and clear the game....?

3. Challenging the altering of limits?/boundaries? extreme mode is largely broken up in to 5 parts. There are special courses that are divided based on preferences, but the protagonist wishes for a perfect love target for a perfect world. Please, do attempt courses that do not apply to your personal preferences. [TL NOTE: Can't do much more without context, the beginning is a bit awkward because whoever wrote this reversed 改造の限界 in to 限界の改造]

4. There are limits to the heroine you "train" and turn in to your love target. If you feel sympathy for her, then sometimes quitting half way through is also a form of bravery. For those people who do not feel sympathy, feel free to proceed. Is what lies ahead heaven? hell? or perhaps....

5. The mental states that are shown are hate -> subordination/dependence -> lust -> love or madness. This is a bit long and I don't really feel like translating that much longer, but basically using the right tool/doing the right thing at certain times will affect the mental state in a certain way, and as shown above in the diagram, the state can change from lust to madness. It is advised for players to stay away from madness as there can be some quite disturbing things down that route. It's a good idea to save at important points.

6. There's an old man that wants to fuck up your paradise for the two of you. If you meet him three times you be fucked son. However if you don't meet him at all?

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Please, somebody speaking Japanese.

Well, this is awkward. I am sorry, but it was in fact the wrong content (my fault). I looked for the walkthrough (I have nearly unlocked everything except one scene) and can't find how to get it (though, I know what's the scene looks like). Maybe this ? (Sorry again, it was my fault. And a bit of the developper. When you see Game Hints you think hint, not manual.)