What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

That being said...You should divulge that free stuff bug, Nutaku still owes me for stealing Kanae from me.
You won't be able to replicate it anyway :p
And just in case you are i will not write it since i don't want to get banned as source of it. I discovered it by pure coincidence, wrote them 2 support tickets, told them that they should feel free to take away 100 gold i was supposed to spend etc... they totally ignored me.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And just in case you are i will not write it since i don't want to get banned as source of it. I discovered it by pure coincidence, wrote them 2 support tickets, told them that they should feel free to take away 100 gold i was supposed to spend etc... they totally ignored me.
Well at least you got something for free.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean when you lag out while buying from the shop, but before it charges you?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i guess someone encountered it way before me? And they didn't fixed it yet?
It just takes them a while to fix things sometimes. I remember back on Aigis when I reported the unclaimable present it took them like 6 months to finally fix it.

They never responded to that ticket.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since i could never spawn multiple bosses do you guys who could before still can? Because if they fixed that AND removed elixirs stage 2 will be hell.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since i could never spawn multiple bosses do you guys who could before still can? Because if they fixed that AND removed elixirs stage 2 will be hell.
multispawn is still a thing

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

multispawn is still a thing
Well then i hope people on my friendlist will spawn enough for me to get at least 100 kills

... is there a way to do multispawn thing?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well then i hope people on my friendlist will spawn enough for me to get at least 100 kills

... is there a way to do multispawn thing?
I assume multispawning is still in the game, I have yet to try really. As for how to do it, all I do is just spawn one boss and keep spinning after I request support, 9 times out of 10 I spawn another before the other one(s) die.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh so you need to request support before you spin again?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

Please note that tomorrow, at 4:00 EST we will undergo a short maintenance.
While you are waiting be sure to check out Nutaku's latest PeroPero Facebook Campaign for a chance to win 2000 Nutaku Gold!
A Valentine Gacha Update will also be available once the maintenance concludes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably in the rGacha. I've thrown all my rGacha tickets at the squirrel for candy and R cards...

mrezo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, likewise. I'm just starting to rebuild rgacha tickets and was hoping that I didn't need to use it for two events.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've literally have no R gacha tickets and still trying to get SR from squirrel.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've literally have no R gacha tickets and still trying to get SR from squirrel. If they put it in R gacha it will be a dick move.
I have about 80 rGachas left.. I've used about 400 already on the squirrel and still don't have the SR

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've used about 500 R gacha tickets on the rat, I have about 17 rares and 5 normals....Zero SRs. I'm gonna be salty if they put the cards in the R gacha because I have literally zero.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've used about 500 R gacha tickets on the rat, I have about 17 rares and 5 normals....Zero SRs. I'm gonna be salty if they put the cards in the R gacha because I have literally zero.
... That's usually where they put these kinds of event cards in the JP version. It's kinda why I questioned why you guys were throwing them at Kurito, but didn't say anything.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... That's usually where they put these kinds of event cards in the JP version. It's kinda why I questioned why you guys were throwing them at Kurito, but didn't say anything.
Still have yet to get the SR from the rats rotation, 3x R gacha ticket is the most cost effective way to get the cards....Normally. Every other rotation I was able to get all 3 of the cards in roughly 150~ tickets and have a nice chunk of tickets left over for these kinda situations but this time....Yeah I'm over 500 tickets and I STILL don't have the SR AND I'm out of tickets....They have to have lowered the cards drop rates this time around. There is bad luck and there is obvious fuckery.

I've been holding off giving the fucking thing my restores because phase 2 of SEG is pretty decent for R gacha tickets.