(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
=====

=====
FAQ
Is it in English?
Not just yet. Set date is suppose to be early June.

However, if you want to play it in Japanese.

What is the story of this game
Written by bootresha of ULMF

> You're a friggin' pervert and that girl is potentially your closest friend in the early game.
> At some point, shit gets real and suddenly you can start hypnotizing women/girls to be your lick lick slave.
> And guess what, your friend is your first victim! Congratu-fucking-lation.
> With slightly altered lyric of pokemon theme song (PS: It's not actually there, please use your imagination), you went out to your neighborhood to lick the shit out of them. "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL".

I don't understand this slot based gameplay. What is going on?
EXP: Landing on this will give you 2x experience.
LVL: Increase your level. This is only supposed to occur when you level up. There is virtually no chance you will get his by luck.
Lick Coin: The yellow one gives you 10x what you are suppose to get in-stage.
Chance: The one with red color and a star image. This is the only way you can get new cards and level them up. There is no such thing as combining cards or units like in Lord of Valkyrie or Millenium War Aigis.
Gift: The one with green color. This is probably the weirdest of them all. Basically, if you have a friend that is shown in your friends list you will send a gift to them. If they get it, they can send you a gift back.

How do I make my girls stronger?
There are only two ways to upgrade your girls. Those being chance time that was mentioned in an earlier question, and Wild Card.

Chance time: The game has probably already shown you how this works, but if not it is simply something you can get during the slot based gameplay.

Wild Card: So I believe the tutorial completely forgets to show or even tell you about these. There're cards you can find in your inventory. It appears to be a tongue sticking out of a mouth. To use them simply make sure you are in the inventory tab and not the store tab(cause that is buying not using), and click the button. Now there will be three ranks of this card. The N has a pink border, R has a silver border, and SR has a gold border. These work correspondingly, meaning match the colors.

To max level a card, this is how much coin you need to spend to upgrade lvl 1 card to lvl 100 for each rank of card:
N: 99k
R: 1089k
SR: 10989k

* An R WC card costs = 10k (10 N WC card) + 1k fee = 11k
* An SR WC card costs = 110k (10 R WC card) + 1k fee = 111k

Note: If your WC rank is higher than your target card (say, using a SR WC for N card), this will work too, but you still only increase 1 level of that card.

What types of cards are there? How do they differ?
Cute: Has fast growth rate at lower levels, but bad growth rate at higher levels.
Beauty: Has normal and consistent growth through at all levels.
Charming: Has slow growth rate at lower levels, but really good growth rate at higher levels.

Projected Values at level 100
N cards
Moe: 2010 - 2400
Beauty: 2310 - 2720
Charming: 2440 - 2980

R cards
Moe: 5620 - 6410
Beauty: 6130 - 7080
Charming: 6280 - 7270

SR cards
Moe: 10,200 - 11,100
Beauty: 11,150 - 12,020
Charming: 12,060 - 13,070

To find the maximum stats of a girl, first go here and find her picture

Then copy the name of that girl located in the top left of the picture, and go here.

What is Hypnotic Power
It is a total sum based on all the girls(cards) you own.

What types of events can I expect from this game?
There are several types of events in PeroPero Seduction. They range from easy to go all in or you get crap. Just keep in mind that all events in this game are time consuming on a epic scale. Skipping a day will ensure you will ruin your place in rankings and rewards from it. Depending on the event it can even double your consumable usage just to complete it. To be in the best shape in this game, you must to have access to it at all times.

Now you needs to understand several concepts shared among events. Slayer Cards. These are featured cards, usually new one released in the gatcha prior to the current event. Sometimes old ones will appear as well. By having these cards you get a point multiplier. This multiplier is essential for those who battle for high rank rewards. You cannot compete for first place against someone who gets points seven times faster than you. This is mostly a pay2win feature, so don't expect to gain bonus cards from high rank without investing in premium-only gatcha. That said, these top rank rewards are a rather small part of PeroPero Seduction, and can be completely ignored without much loss.

Skipping event types that are rare or far out from this point in time.

Coliseum
This is a PVP event where you match up your selected team of 5 girls against another player's. There are ranks of opponents strength, this being 5 to 1. By winning a match you get points used to gatcha for prizes from the event box. 1 point each win from ranked 5 fights, and 5 points from each win from ranked 1 fights. Basically the harder the opponent you defeat the more point you earn. In addition you also get 5 points every time someone loses against your team.

Players are ranked based on their total hypnotic force, not just the team they are using. Complete newbies range from 0-10k goes to rank five. While everyone bigger than 150k are ranked 1. Rank 2 is considered the safest for even high-level players. There is much less of a chance to lose to a strong time when your opponent has only 60-150k total power.

Teams get attribute and matching icons based on their composition. Team with 3 or more Cute in it girls gets the Cute icon, same with the other two types. The trick is to always battle against a team that is weak to your own. Cute beats Charming, Charming beats Beauty, and Beauty beats Cute. Cards fighting their weak type get a 3x attack power bonus.

Note: The card you place in the center of your team can be randomly be called to help your friends. You also receive help in each battle. So while your team is only 5, the battles are fought 6v6. In battle the first card to fall will be replaced by the helper. It is a good idea to not initiate battle and try opening up the battle screen again if you got bad help or the opponent's help is strong against your team.

This event is considered the most newbie friendly.

Tricks
Trap Decks: Trap decks are decks that have two cards that are strong against their weakness. For example 3 Cute and 2 Charms girls. Opponents match their Beauty deck against it and depending on each sides help there is a major chance of your deck wining. Cue raging, saltiness, broken win streaks, but hey why do you care? They aren't cute girls... wait... maybe they are dammit... I did not think this through. The down side of the trap deck is that they are ill-suited for attacking. You need to either change team composition every time you battle(which is often), or ignore the possibility. Smartest compromise is changing to a trap deck when you go afk.

Prizes
  • Gatcha boxes: Things we get for battle points for. There are four types of them: Pink, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. They go from small to big, and from bad to good rewards. Each contains lots of consumables and 1 to several cards. Each gatch costs 5 battle points, and always nets something. You can close the box and go to the next one by either getting all of its content, or by choice the cards featured in it. If you close a box you will not be able to return to it later. The exception to that rule is Platinum boxes.
  • Win count: Every so often just for total amount of wins. These range from trash to top tier. Resets daily, and is a good source of useful consumables.
  • Win streak: Based on your current win streak. These don't reset. You can only get one tier of rewards once. It's a good idea to always get rewards up to and including the 100 win streak rewards. Some of these are premium stuff. The next tier after 100 is a huge jump of 200.

All the new cards are in the boxes. 1N, 1R, and 2 SR in total. Not counting duplicates.

Operation
This event is a linear story driven dungeon. You spend stamina to climb 200 floors of varying length and difficulty. Getting prizes and reading a bit of VN every so often. It is a bit trickier than Coliseum and harder for new players as their stamina pool is quite low.

Obviously the main part is the tower itself. At the end of each floor gatcha appears. You either get a pass, fail, or receive a bit of coins and have to redo the floor again. The farther you go the less change of passing there is. Early floors are fast and easy, but the farther you go the harder it gets. Later floors are a pure nightmare.

As mentioned before the tower is only 200 floors talls. However, only half of them are open at the start. So, there is no point in rushing things. Second half will only open after a set date. Best you can do until then is farming EX floor for rewards.

During the Tower event, there are two more special consumables besides keys you receive to unlock prizes. Glasses and Radars. Either are hardly worth buying at the shop, and they can be saved until the next event of the same type.
  • Glasses: You get them as rewards from completely a number of floors. Save them and only use them at the most impossible floors. As in 190-200.
  • Radars: They randomly drop from opened suitcases. Each radar makes the next step nearly 100% bonus points gatcha. They are activated automatically upon acquisition, but if want to save them for the next event. They can be deactivated with the corresponding icon.

Prizes
  • Suitcases and Keys: Suitcases are gotten from defeating enemies. You will get a suitcase from pink to gold rarity depending on the difficulty. Keys are gotten from defeating enemies, premium gatcha, and pink gatcha. They are used to open suitcases that your friends have. Once opened bothe the Suitcase owner and Key owner will get a rewards. The key owner will receive their reward automatically, but the suitcase owner has theirs stacked in a dedicated tab. They must be retrieved manually. Check it at least once a day as the prizes do expire eventually.
  • Point Collection: ONce in awhile during your climb random gatcha appears. In there, you will get points depending entirely on your luck from 0 to 300. This is multiplied by Slayer Cards. These points stack, and there are milestones for them. Every milestone will get your a fixed prize. There will be a list of them, so take note at the event start, and plan on how far you are willing to go. It is important to understand that these points are secondary here, and that you cannot get all the prizes from them unless you have several Slayer Cards. High rank is naturally out of your reach too. Thankfully, other rewards more than compensate for this. You get all the event girls from other sources as well.
  • Floor Completion: Cards are rewarded for completing floor 100(R) and 200(SR).

SS Punitive
This is the Hardest event for newer players, but rewards are the best and most numerous. Like Coliseum it relies on energy, but most important stat here is your total Hypnotic Power. Slayer Cards for this event are very important, as their multiplier directly affects your damage.

There's exploration like in the main story with small rewards and card gatcha(That are all the cards currently opened by your story progress), but without an end in sight. While doing it, bosses will appear.

These bosses are a main part of event. You beat them by matching your Hypnotic Power against their HP. Against bosses, you have several options:
  1. Weak hit: 1 Energy cost, hits the boss for 10-20% of your total Hypnotic Power.
  2. Strong hit: 6 Energy cost, hits the boss for 100% of your total Hypnotic Power.
  3. Call friends for help: You can call up to 20 friends to help you fight the boss. Your boss will appear in their boss list so they can come and hit them. Getting prizes and points along side you. Friends in the list are sorted top to bottom based on their last activity time. By clicking auto invite button you'll simply invite the last 20 most recently active ones.

Bosses have levels, which directly affects their amount of HP. Each time a boss you summoned is defeated, maximum possible level of next one goes up by 1. It does not mean that bosses will always be at their maximum level however: there's element of randomness so appearing bosses are of level between 1 and your maximum; but leaning towards maximum. Basically, if your boss max is lvl100, chances of getting lvl1-10 is very low, most of the time they will appear in 50-100 range.

Special consumables are:
  1. Pink bottle: cuts boss HP in half. Only usable before first hit is landed.
  2. Yellow bottle: instantly skip boss with no rewards. This, too, can only be used before hitting the boss.
These consumables are not in any kind of rewards and can only be bought in shop, But they are not premium and can be bought with ingame coins. Costly, though.

Tips
  • Start sharing bosses as soon as you can't beat them with one weak hit. Don't be greedy for points so early. Get rewards and move on to the next one.
  • Help friends with weak hits, one per boss. This friendlist circle jerking allows everyone to get many rewards and get more bosses in line.
  • Save up 500k to 1m currency prior to event. Consumables are fairly important, especially for newer players. They allow you to cut big baddies in half when you feel that even with friends they are becoming too much to handle, or skip Lighting bosses of especially high HP that you feel are unbeatable right now.
  • Don't be discouraged if you can't complete this event. First time around you will probably not even get all EP prizes, as players with low total power get a very small amount of points. Just to try to get as much value out of it as you can by participating in as much boss kills as you can. Prizes are well worth the effort.
  • If Tower is THE event for consuming excess bottles, this one gets max value from Energy restore. Don't get stingy and use up, prizes are worth it and they include the very same tits you consume.

Prize
Each defeated boss nets random prize (these fall into your inbox) and amount of points based on damage done and bonuses. Points are pretty straightforward: amount of boss HP/100. For example, by dealing 100k damage to boss, you get 1k points.

Bonuses are +100% points each and are given for:
  1. Maximum damage of all participants.
  2. Last hit on boss.
Maximum points you can get is 300%: base 100% + 200% from both bonuses. Naturally, by doing boss solo you get everything there is.

Points are counted towards fixed prizes from the list (with final at 1m). They also determine your place in rankings.

At the second half of event, Lighting bosses appear along with normal ones. They have higher HP, only last for 30 minutes before disappearing. Rewards from beating them are much better, both in prizes and points. Chance of Lighting boss appearing instead of normal one is 1/8 if player reached 100k points prior to second half, and 1/4 if he reached 200k points.

Beating Lighting bosses are important not only for your points total, but also because total number of them defeated counts for another list of rewards. These rewards are usually ~200 SR levels in Wild Cards and limited SR card from 300 Lighting bosses topping it. This limited card is always better in stats than ones in gatcha, so getting it is fairly important.

Abbreviation
WC: Wild Card
Tower: Refers to the Operation events

Tips, Tricks, and Tables
Do not more foward to quickly!
Don't move forward in the main story to quickly by defeating the boss. Once you do you cannot revisit the previous stage and might miss out on some girls completely. There will be an X button on the top right corner if you wish to avoid fighting the boss. Use it until you feel you are ready to move on. Usually you will be 'ready' once you have obtain at least one of each girl at least once. If you do miss a girl however, don't feel bad. You can still get those cards, but you have to finish the whole story mode first; or you can leave it up to gacha.

Min/Max
Nothing to report yet.

Screenshots
None yet.

Wallpapers
None yet.

Wiki
Japanese

Credit
Bootresha
Gromelon

Message from Lafate
I actually keep forgetting to post this but,....

I'm not all that interested in PeroPero like I thought I would have been from when I played in on DMM(Partially because I feel the story could have been something much more.... Why couldn't we have been the naked king before he was the naked king? Why did we have to be his whiny little brother that is jealous his brother did something before him.... why if we want what our brother has are we unhypnoseducting girls by hypnoseducing then letting them go instead of keeping them? and why the hell is it that every girl we do that to suddenly wants to stay along to stop the naked king instead of getting the fuck away from another guy who can do the same thing to them? All of it makes no sense! /rantoever)

What interests remains for that game isn't enough to make this thread like my Aigis one. That in itself just isn't fair to PeroPero or those who are really interested in it. So I'm leaving this here to say just PM me if something needs to be updated and I will do it... or if you can get in contact with a mod and want to run the PeroPero thread yourself have them lock this one so you may create your own which will hopefully be a million times better than mine.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Delayed by 24 hours or so Facebook says

Gromelon

Reputation score

Awesome. Delayed once more and onto the one single date I can't be at home most of the day.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. Delayed once more and onto the one single date I can't be at home most of the day.
Haha, I know how you feel. I was so stoked about this game launching today because I've got the whole day off, and was really looking forward to playing it all day. Whelp, guess I've gotta find something else to do.

EDIT: Okay, so I've already thought of a question... and the game hasn't even launched yet, LOL! But, what is the point of collecting additional copies of a particular card if there is no form of card combine in the game? Just sell em for money?

Last edited:
OP
Lafate

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: Okay, so I've already thought of a question... and the game hasn't even launched yet, LOL! But, what is the point of collecting additional copies of a particular card if there is no form of card combine in the game? Just sell em for money?
Well I didn't play much of it on DMM so my best guess is if you want to use multiple copies of the same girl.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I didn't play much of it on DMM so my best guess is if you want to use multiple copies of the same girl.
Answered my own question, but I'll post it here just to clarify things a bit. Sniffed around on the DMM PPS thread a little and found someone that posted that if you draw a card that you already have, the original is instead just leveled up automatically. So, I guess you don't have to worry about copies of any cards, but they auto-upgrade your original copy. Don't know what happens when that card reaches max lvl tho. Maybe just a wasted draw? :(

Original Post
pskw83 said:
Leveling system:

unlike normal card game, you can level up your card by getting the same card again. Each card has the maximum level of 100 and each level will increase the status of the card a bit.

There are 3 ways to level up the card: Gacha, Quest or Pero sticker.

- by Gacha, you can get normal one for 1500 pero (the game currency) or from event, You can get any common (pink border) or uncommon (silver border) card from it. If you get the same card as you already have, that card will be level up.
There is also rare gacha and event gacha for uncommon and rare (gold border) card but it will cost you real money.

- by quest, you will also have a chance to get gacha from a line with 3 pink circle. Each quest will present you 6 cards, 4 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare. If you see the screen blinking with some cgs before letting you choose the card, there is a chance that rare card will appear.

- by Pero sticker. If you look at Item page, you will see couples of item with a licking icon in it, that is pero sticker. You can spend 1 sticker to level up the card by 1 level. There are however 3 types of border; pink, silver and gold. Pink sticker can only level up common card. Silver for common and uncommon, Gold for any card. You can buy pink sticker at the Item page, second tab for 1000 pero each. And you can combine 10 stickers of lower level for a better one on the third tab ( 10 pink sticker + 1000 pero = 1 silver sticker ).

my recommend is to get at least silver sticker, since lv100 common will have the same power as lv30 silver. getting gold is much more powerful but not easy to do.

EDIT2: Man, I really hope this game just uses our Nutaku profile followers for our friends list, and not some in-game list we have to convert over.

Last edited:
OP
Lafate

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Answered my own question, but I'll post it here just to clarify things a bit. Sniffed around on the DMM PPS thread a little and found someone that posted that if you draw a card that you already have, the original is instead just leveled up automatically. So, I guess you don't have to worry about copies of any cards, but they auto-upgrade your original copy. Don't know what happens when that card reaches max lvl tho. Maybe just a wasted draw? :(

Original Post

EDIT2: Man, I really hope this game just uses our Nutaku profile followers for our friends list, and not some in-game list we have to convert over.
Well apparently they can go over level 100, but I'm not sure that will be in at launch.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Depends on the situation.

Early-game:
- If you draw a maxed-out card in the story campaign, you get a certain number of coins based on the rarity of that card (500, 700, or 1500).
- If you draw from the gacha, another card of the same rarity gets leveled up. On occasion, a card of a higher rarity may be leveled up instead.
- If you draw from the gacha and everything of that rarity has been maxed out, you get a wild card of that rarity to level up cards later.

Late-game and/or post-campaign:
- If you draw a maxed-out card, you get a +level at the top right of your card. These "extra levels" add three points to the attack power of the card per extra level. The maximum level started at +25 when this feature was first added, but has since increased greatly. Not sure if this feature will be available right from the start in the English version of not.
- If you draw a card that you've maxed out the extra levels on, you either get coins or a wild card (game stops leveling up other equal-rarity cards).

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up in case anyone didn't know.

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

id: 91358

At least i will get all those tower cards that i missed when i started in JP

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bit annoying that I have to reload the page every time there's a cut-scene. Is anybody else getting that problem?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only had that happen once for Airu's sex scene. Hasn't happened since then.

Prototype909

Reputation score

ID: 347539

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when game launches i have black screen with X to close then some chibi chick tells me to explore... is intro borked or something?

[edit] works normally on opera, borked on firefox?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

ID 867380 Proto - already sent you a request

danceofmany

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game took some time to load properly. Had to refresh because sometimes a cutscene won't pop up during the tutorial.

ID: 758540

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Howie Thank you for the clarification; that's really useful info!

So, should I roll my rare gacha ticket now, or will I have an opportunity for more girls during an event?

OP
Lafate

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone wishes to add me my ID is 978368.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nah, event-only cards require playing, not gacha tickets. You can use it whenever you want, but I may wait until a Reveal becomes available (or you buy one) just in case an SR card pops up in the draw or it tries to throw cards you already have at you.

Feel free to use the rare ticket, but hold on to any normal ones. If you don't plan on plunking down real money on the game, the N-rarity cards that provide bonuses for events can be obtained from the normal gacha, but more advanced bonus cards require you to pay for event gacha tickets.

Also, ID: 352122

Ryougi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ID: 916203

Is there a way to know if I already have all the girls in one stage?