What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did not see this game posted thought I would put it up. Looks like a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活

checked out the demo,it seems promising enough.
From what I understand it's a story about a little girl that every summer visits a rural village.
you have the first summer that seems to be just a characters intro and then the next summer she comes back ...with a rather...enormous growth spurt.
Lot's of side-boob and grope pics...etc.

Edit:Scratch that...it's after a month

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looks nice ,i will keep an eye on it :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here is his pixiv if anyone is interested.

He made a new post saying he's hoping to release the game late august

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

here is his pixiv if anyone is interested.

He made a new post saying he's hoping to release the game late august
Thanks for the link, and update on when its released, really looking forward to this game.

B

bleahblah

I just wrapped up the demo and I have to say; I LOVE protagonists like this. Only thing that would make this hotter is a pregnancy system. Hopefully this will turn into a Vitamin Quest style game.

Any other games like this?

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Games with gropping and molestation are my favorite, I love it when she trusts the antagonists and they take advantage of her innocence. I think this game may be for me :D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game has actually been released already.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

damn 3 minutes late to say its out T_T

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game has actually been released already.
Well that's a nice surprise. Maybe I just got my google translation mixed up with later in the month to later in the day or something.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK, now this is where we come together as a community and find links. I believe in us

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to purchase this game but DLSITE Japan will not accept my credit card. :(

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why hate the game 2 x time on it XD?

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing it, I finished talking to the village elder and talked to all people in the village, the area left (plaza?), the pool/beach area (and the guy with PC in cabin) and the subway/railroad area.

Earlier I went to the area right that had plains but I left to talk elsewhere. Now I can't go there go there again and she says this サボリンを探​​そう!. Where exactly am I supposed to go? The subway area's bench says I need a ticket (I think? Might be misinterpreting ChiTrans's garble), but where do I get one if that's where I'm supposed to go? So far I have a candy, and a dick-shaped rod (not sure what they're for, the medicine?).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

You get different NPC's/events depending on if the kid is with you, or not. Clothes also changes events (have to rezone the area once you change clothes) but seems to only affect solo events, doesn't seem to do anything...? while with the kid (unless you go topless he makes you a shirt on).

Basically..

Add kid -> talk/check everywhere
Remove kid -> talk/check everywhere

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get different NPC's/events depending on if the kid is with you, or not. Clothes also changes events (have to rezone the area once you change clothes) but seems to only affect solo events, doesn't seem to do anything...? while with the kid (unless you go topless he makes you a shirt on).

Basically..

Add kid -> talk/check everywhere
Remove kid -> talk/check everywhere
Ah I didn't realize I could take him off my party. Thanks, I'll try it out later.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing it, I finished talking to the village elder and talked to all people in the village, the area left (plaza?), the pool/beach area (and the guy with PC in cabin) and the subway/railroad area.

Earlier I went to the area right that had plains but I left to talk elsewhere. Now I can't go there go there again and she says this サボリンを探​​そう!. Where exactly am I supposed to go? The subway area's bench says I need a ticket (I think? Might be misinterpreting ChiTrans's garble), but where do I get one if that's where I'm supposed to go? So far I have a candy, and a dick-shaped rod (not sure what they're for, the medicine?).

Thanks in advance.
From what I remember you go into the hole in the school courtyard and talk to the kid inside, then back to the teacher at the pc.

I've finished everything and gotten a THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, but I have no idea how to trigger the actual penetration scenes.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I remember you go into the hole in the school courtyard and talk to the kid inside, then back to the teacher at the pc.

I've finished everything and gotten a THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, but I have no idea how to trigger the actual penetration scenes.
After beating the sister I think you can buy an item from that super expensive shop (has the symbol of someone running) before the mountains that lets you teleport into your house with the other kid still in your party.
I did that and there was a scene in her bedroom that triggered a sex scene that unlocked all the other penetration scenes.

Not sure if there's some pre-requisite before doing that in order for the sex scene to trigger though

Status
Not open for further replies.