What's new

[DMM] 大冒険! ゆけゆけ☆おさわりアイランド mobile

FNHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi all, I noticed DMM games gaining more attention here but I couldn't find a thread on this so I'd like to introduce this to everyone.

sp.dmm.co.jp/netgame/gadgets/index/app_id/251264

Getting In
First off this game, like most other H mobile games on DMM I've seen, seems to require you to have a Japanese IP when logging in for the first time. This means you'll need to use a proxy or VPN on the first access, but once you've logged in, you can access the above link normally unless your cookies expire or are cleared.

Overview
This is a mobile browser-based card game with most of the usual mechanics: card battles, raids and the like. Unlike a few others, this one doesn't include more hardcore content like tentacle rape or any kind of monsters. What it does very well in my opinion is catering to a large variety of tastes with its enormous cast of cards (girls), ranging from animal ears, huge breasts, maids, mikos, and (for better or worse) loli characters.

However, its most unique feature is its evolve system. Generally, you can evolve any card and raise it at least one rank. And here comes the best part of this game- every card is fully voiced. On every rank a card is raised, you get a sequence where you get to grope the girl until she climaxes. On doing so, you unlock a set of voice lines that depict various situations with the girl. The higher rarity cards will give actual H content instead of simple groping. In-depth detail will be given in the next post.

Card rarities are N, R, HR, SR, SSR, L. Only SSR and L cards have H artwork, but as mentioned above, H voice treatment is given to every card as long as they have been ranked up. The higher the rarity, the more voice sets there are, with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5. Each set can have anywhere from 4-7 or 8 lines.

Starting Off
As with most freemium games, there is a referral system. You can get a Zeny Ageha which is worth 30000 Zeny (the ingame currency) when you sell it (release in game terminology). This is a fairly nice boost as you'll find out when you start getting multiple copies of cards and want to fuse them for the H content that the cost adds up.

Referral Code: 57B8T1RH04
In-game name: 青玉焔

I actually have not found a way to search players by name, and I'm not sure if you can see the referrer's profile, but if you can, do add me. Raids get hard to handle fairly quickly, especially the ones that get you rare event cards.

As a sample, this is the pre- and post-evolved SSR card you will get after completing the tutorial and the H scene that follows. I'm not allowed to link images yet so some copy-and-paste is needed.

Pre-evolved: i.cubeupload.com/mxYzSk.jpg
Post-evolved: i.cubeupload.com/4jfg3y.jpg
H: i.cubeupload.com/3DrmWw.jpg

Screens
I will upload the screens and translations when I have time tomorrow. It's getting late here.

OP
F

FNHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In-Depth Guide

Reserved

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 大冒険! ゆけゆけ☆おさわりアイランド mobile

Looks good. Can you trade cards with other players in this?

Last edited:
OP
F

FNHA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually there is. Open the top right メニュー, and go to 設定(gear icon). Below your main lineup there should be a section called ボイスの再生, make sure it is set to 再生する and click 設定 to confirm.

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can add friend from your DMM friend. Here is my DMM profile.

raziafireblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is there anywhere to get more info about this game?

I see that it's topped the DMM list, so I decided to play it and am kinda a bit confused on some things.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decided to try this game as I saw it shot right up to the #4 position on the main DMM Online Game Ranking page out of nowhere. There is also a PC version of this game which is the one i play, for those of you that want to play on a screen larger than 2 inches. Also for anyone interested, the game name is usually shortened to "Osawari", but the full name is Daibouken Yuke Yuke☆Osawari Airando (very rough translation: Great Adventure! Subjugate Subjugate ☆ Climax Island)

One thing that OP didn't mention is that there is a massive amount of Chibi in this game (something most DMM games don't have alot of). There are a couple options in the menu that you unlock by reaching player lv 5, perhaps one of those is the ability to add friends and whatnot. I'll play around with it and post if i have any updates. Not sure if mobile version and PC version are two different URLs, but if so I can probably only add fellow PC ver players as friends and vice versa.

Seems like a fun game so far, really kawaii artwork and decent BGM (which is a major factor for me).

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and the PC version doesn't require any VPN or JP IP address to play.

raziafireblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been playing both the PC version and the mobile version, and I'm kinda lost on some points for both.

For the PC version, I was under the impression that all HR+ rarity cards have the ability to get H scenes, but apparently that's only limited to the HR boss girls I've gotten, which is a bit of a shame. Also, is there any benefit to having more of the same girl? Like I have the fox boss all leveled up for H scenes, and I got another one of her so I kinda don't know what to do with the extra. If it was the android game a copy would be used to increase the H scene of the girl but the PC version is obviously different.

As for the Android version, how do you get more copies of a card, like a boss card? I'm trying to get more copies of the fox girl but I don't know if you can fight her as a raid boss after you clear her stage.

Basically, if anyone can find guides or some general faqs for either game it'd be helpful.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found the wiki and possibly a 2nd wiki, but i dont have enough posts to post a link.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...i'm back with 15 posts. Here it is as promised:

Main wiki:

Official(?) Website: *not much info here*

2nd Wiki (Bing translator doesn't work for this site):

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone want me to refer them? this game seems pretty decent

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In PC version,is it necessary to max lvl the girl before evolving it to higher rank?(like getting bonus stat for reaching max lvl)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think no based on the wiki common question translated with google
Q. Evolution is a Toka not If you do not'm from the level Max to stearyl MAX?
A. No. Whenever you may evolve eventually same

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

btw anyone done the event and get the event girl?i dont even see the event girl drop in my catching list

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe it doesn't always appear? I did that mission with the fox lady boss a few times and I only saw her in the catch list one or two times at 7%. I wont miss that card though since its kind of a loli the other 2 event cards I do want though. If the drop rate is too low for me to grind in a few days then they'll have earned my 3 bucks for those 100% capture things

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am glad that there are other who play this game.

This game is fun, the girl is cute and the battle system is engaging.

However the capture rate is extremely low IMO. I have played this game since the open day and still could not manage to capture the fox girl in world 1.

Also there are some balance issue between unit type.

Topaz card type ( the brown jewel) is generally the best type of card in this game, you start with two L Rarity and 1 SSR rarity card of this type. Their ATB fill up pretty quick, they durable and have high attack make them suitable for almost any world.

Emerald card type ( green jewel) is squishy but they have quick ATB which mean good for extend the combo.

Ruby card typr (red jewel) unit is hard hitter.

Aquamarine card type is so far the most underpowerrd type of card. They are weak and they are slow.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Topaz card type ( the brown jewel) is generally the best type of card in this game, you start with two L Rarity and 1 SSR rarity card of this type.
I started with one L grade girl.

Yes this game is fun and unique, but damn is it ever grindy. I usually get my ass kicked in the event stage, even with a full team of Rare or higher girls. And it takes so many N girls to upgrade a girl's skill.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh that fox girl is only HR so Im guessing it has no scenes or does it upgrade into SSR or something I don't see the point in grinding for it especially if you have a chance for it to appear and then only a 7% chance after that to catch it I imagine that could take a couple hundred runs depending on the appearance rate. I thought the jewels were like elemental weaknesses my entire party so far is brown jewels except 1 HR so I think I need some other elements before I get to a stage where everything is super effective against brown jewels.