What's new

RPG [ Lilith ] [ Lilith [リリス] ] Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- / Monsters Survive ~負ければモンスターに生殖される~ RE098913 RJ098913

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Just found this little gem on another website.

Dlsite Link: hxxp://

Download links:

Give credit to the user sexno1 - he's the one that uploaded it. I've also verified it's virus free.

It's a RPG plays as a regular Text & CGI game; your characters can level up and get stronger. From what I can tell, the enemies are based off monster hunter. I haven't had much time to play it yet, but it seems pretty fun. All the icons during battle that matter are in English. When I get time to play it more after work, I'll post some more information on what to do in the game.

I can tell you from the first two monster encounters already, the game features pregnancy. Avoid it if that's not your cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Survive

Alright been trough the first parts of the game, this game would be nice with some english text here and there, but as mentioned, important battle screen options are in english.
Be ready that the story is very linear and you can sometimes be in doubt if you are progressing, but you get ahead, personally I got stuck around the battle in the mountains where this boss bettle thingy rapes you mid battle for an instant ko.
Still this game is awesome (not a fan of the whole preg thing, but still the game is good)

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hit control Find and type in monster survive and that'll be the save data from sagaoz.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any other upload sites? i'm having problems with each and every one of them. some even require to be premium members.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

any other upload sites? i'm having problems with each and every one of them. some even require to be premium members.
How can it be hard? You just go and click the little clipboard picture to start the download.. That is what you click. Nothing else.. Only the clipboard icon.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what to make of this?

Could swear I've seen this error before somewhere. :<

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know what to make of this?

Could swear I've seen this error before somewhere. :<
Switch to Japanese Unicode

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Switch to Japanese Unicode
That's just it. I did. It's still giving me that.

Will try a few other tricks and see if I can get it to work properly.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is not half bad.It is a decent RPG-like game,and it is good to play if you have some time to waste.
As far as pregnancy is concerned,well this is a Black Lilith game,so i guess that is to be expected(each and every one of their works has preg-stuff in it).

bacchus82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well CG set torrent if anyone is interested sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=149395 sorry cant post direct link just yet =(

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A'ight, fixed it. For some reason my PC wasn't saving the settings upon restarting, so it was never setting the Unicode to japanese as it should have. >_>;

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry to be picky, but is there a way we can get this on a another DL site? The four they have listed are pretty stupid.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry to be picky, but is there a way we can get this on a another DL site? The four they have listed are pretty stupid.
What's so stupid about them? I just got the game from bitshare and freakshare without a problem.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

personally I got stuck around the battle in the mountains where this boss bettle thingy rapes you mid battle for an instant ko.
Yeah, I'm having trouble against that big trilobite (?) looking monster that has an instant KO. Has anybody figured out how to avoid the instant KO?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's just it. I did. It's still giving me that.

Will try a few other tricks and see if I can get it to work properly.
If you extract it from the RAR before switching to Japanese non-Unicode, then it still won't work!

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat that massive black insect thing.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat that massive black insect thing.
I'm stuck on that same boss, and it's pissing me off. There's almost certainly some pattern to its attacks. For example, blocking on the very first turn and attacking on the second and third always seems correct (EP goes up). However, after the boss takes a certain amount of damage, that's when he starts doing his one-hit KO, if you try attacking him on the wrong turn. And once he starts doing that, I can't seem to figure out any pattern to his attacks. (One-hit KOs are not conducive to trial and error...)

Anyway, it's pissing me off. A pure hentai game (and the gameplay is definitely not the selling point here) shouldn't throw in something this frustrating.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I beat the game, and there are several things that really aren't clear, here's four parts that are easy to get stuck on and how to get passed them:

The first is that black beetle, for some reason people think that EP rising is a good thing, it isn't, if it reaches 100 you lose, I found the way to stop it's OHKO from happening is to defend after it does an attack that makes your EP rise.

The second is when you are running from the orange dragon, I got stuck because whenever I entered an area, I always went through it from 1-6, the trick here is you are supposed to start at an area that isn't 1, (I think 3 is the correct area but I might be wrong) after you start somewhere else, you'll get different dialogue, then head to area 5 where you meet the other girl, then the game should progress, if it doesn't, start somewhere else again and repeat.

The third area is when the crab thing shows up, never go to area five, you instantly die, the trick here is to revisit all the areas you can several times until you can fight it at area 4.

The final obtuse part is when you go to fight the blue dragon, never visit the top area, you instantly die, you need to visit the other girl (area 3 I think) then go directly to the dragon (area 5 I think) if you go to any area after visiting the other girl, you can't win the fight, in the fight you can't actually fight the dragon, you need to waste five turns before it shows up, and when it does appear, you need to run away, if you do anything else you lose instantly, when you run away the other girl shows up to help, and you enter the final area, which is pretty straightforward.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

What's so stupid about them? I just got the game from bitshare and freakshare without a problem.
1) I really don't like dl sites that try to trick you into clicking on an ad by making the page all weird.

2) one of the options was requesting that I must have a premium account to download the file, even when picking the "free" option.

3) Another one of the options blocked me out because someone else on my IP range recently downloaded something. That's just... special.

That's why I have a beef with them. If someone can upload the parted files onto another dl site, they would have my utmost gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.