What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Yeah, Odette is a great unit. I think one of the best farm event units after Maribelle and Rin. She can't do extreme high dmg bursts as other mages with atk up skill but her base stats are really good and her skill has allowed me to 3 star maps where Ifrits or Liches would usually kill a unit.
sounds nice, though is her base stats are good, not yet sure if its good enough for me to relevel another mage from the start, her skill seems nice for situation stuff but (looks at her skill chart) 16levels......thats gonna be alot of farming to make it work isn't it....

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got 3-stars in the 60/6 map for Odette in my low lvl alt account so it should be easy for most. Here is my strategy,

imgur.com/GNKHZ72

before deploying the tank you need two 4cost soldiers to block some units, first in the central path and later in the lower path.
Cool. Mind listing the order deployed?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds nice, though is her base stats are good, not yet sure if its good enough for me to relevel another mage from the start, her skill seems nice for situation stuff but (looks at her skill chart) 16levels......thats gonna be alot of farming to make it work isn't it....
Yeah, you should be fine with the ones u have. Just make sure to max cost reduce the silver one.

Mine has skill lvl 8, not easy but not that hard. Noticeable effect.
U don't have Noel right? if u do then u absolutely wont need Odette.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool. Mind listing the order deployed?
Archer x 2, Katie, Prince, Healer x 2, I can't remember if is first the soldier or Valkyrie but you would know because you'll see 3 or 4 units reaching the end, Soldier and Tank.

Also Odette walk very slowly and stop to cast so even if it appears that you'll miss her you can catch her.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not that bad, getting her to max or near max cost reduction should get her to like level 6-7 skill at least, which already makes her pretty useful against Liches and aoe mage enemies and such (10% magic resist for everybody). Stacked on a unit that already has some magic resist like a Valk or Yurina, they'll be taking a significantly less amount of damage.

This event bandit girl is probably pretty specialized. Bandits mainly excel at slaying magic bosses and not much else (With Desperation, which sounds similar to her skill so far). If you already have strong duelists you can probably be okay with her at like 700-800 souls or just skip her altogether. Odette however is pretty widely viable, so she's great to farm if you don't already have two good mages.

Hope they give us bandit girl's full skill description in the 2nd week. I already have Carry that is basically a tanky bandit, so I'm not that excited about her atm.

Odette's illustrator —who has done a lot of joke comics about the units he illustrated—did one for Odette's Halloween Revival Event:

Odette's trick is actually a bug that happened during her original event.
I lol'd because it didn't happen to me (That I know of). I think I remember it though, only happened if you tried to feed another copy of Odette to herself when she was already skill maxed, right?

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So...uh, I almost borked the 60/6 run, which leads me to ask:

Are all princesses magic attackers or is it only some of them? Because I almost screwed myself relying on my little princess to deal damage.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are all princesses magic attackers or is it only some of them? Because I almost screwed myself relying on my little princess to deal damage.
The enemies on the map seem highly magic resistant, I assume it's like Odette is using her skill on them all. You should stick with non magic damage duelists (Non princesses). I tried to stop a simple goblin that was escaping with my witch and she couldn't kill it even though my archers 2 shot them.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The enemies on the map seem highly magic resistant, I assume it's like Odette is using her skill on them all. You should stick with non magic damage duelists (Non princesses). I tried to stop a simple goblin that was escaping with my witch and she couldn't kill it even though my archers 2 shot them.
Yay. ._.
Welp I'm really glad I have a lot of conventional damage then.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All princess deal magical damage and all the enemies in 60/6 map have almost immunity to magical damage.

Just stick to your physical damage dealer.

Tip: Sniper, Valkyrie and Janna will shine the most in this map.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:confused:

As usual, I end up using far too much Artemis for my own good. Claire, Spica, Bashira wiped 60/6 Odette with apparent ease. I only dropped prince and berna to block valkyries running through the archers. It's odd to see many people being very reliant on mages. While I do the exact opposite. Being reliant on melee to a fault.

Aisha is still better than dropping any good ol Vampire Hunter... Her constant damage is better bang than using Elizabeth. Although Elizabeth damage is still far greater than Aisha during her skill. (against single target). Bashira takes the temporary role doing triple shot when required. :D

What is wrong with Odette's drop rate? I got one copy from 30/3 for running it once, and got 0 copies from running 60/6 8 times. Seriously?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not everyone is reliant on mages! My CC ranged units are a pirate, vampire hunter, 2 archers, 2 witches, and a mage. Vurotte was definitely a surprise for me when I CC'd her and saw her DPS when her skill is used. Eventually I'll get more CC ranged units such as Fran, Odette, and Cloris orz. I really do need melee units because I can't rely on princess units too much.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How are you guy doing with Odette event ? After getting 3 copies of her to guarantee a -2 cost and 1 skill up i decided to quit her event.

Odette is not really a mage that i am looking for and the fact her event overlap with a mega farm event just make it worse.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I though Odette event will be much nicer. First of all I had hope I will finally level my second mage. But her copies are lvl 1 and give shitty exp so I am just eating these lvl 1 copies untill I get her nice cost reduced. Other drops from map? Yeah, I've got few Calliopes, which I also got from last event (-4 slots for more usefull girls in inventory). Everything what drops there has lvl 1 only, 1 Magic crystal 15% chance? Thats also a crap, although I've got like 5 crystals so far. 60/6 map atleast got really nice completion EXP.Me becoming first 160 lvl with no AW's is getting closer and closer...

But...! So far I've been lucky with Odette (according to my luck with previous events). From 7 tries I've got 4 copies. My Odette is now 10 lvl (wow, so high! Of course before CC) 5/16 skill and -3 cost. I ate only 2 sacred crystals. I'll be happy to level her cost/skills a little bit but I don't want to eat too many Aegis favourite peppermint candies. You guys alteast have Noel, I heard she is quite awesome...

btw. I hate Odette's picture (her "avatar" looks nice), what do you feel about it? She has long and really straight body (too straight!) with no curves. Her hips are too low and her hands and legs are ugh like really thin sticks. And the last: her face looks like she is really big BITCH. I also don't like how her dress looks like... Atleast her sprite looks cool (except AW sprite, I dont like her AW sprite).

Wow, so much hate in just one post =o

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished all of the soul rewards. This event is slightly worse than Claudia's in terms that you're going to get one or two less platinum armours if you invest yourself in getting a high soul total.

500 Souls:
Plat Fairy: 2
Black Fairy: 1
Plat Armour: 2
Crystal Shards: 2
(Plat buckets same as Claudia's.)

1000 Souls:
Plat Fairy: 5
Black Fairy: 3
Rainbow Fairy: 1
Plat Armour: 4
Crystal Shards: 3
(1 less plat bucket than Claudia's.)

1500 Souls:
Plat Fairy: 7
Black Fairy: 5
Rainbow Fairy: 2
Plat Armour: 6
Crystal Shards: 5
(2 less plat buckets than Claudia's.)

I'm not certain about shard totals yet. But if all of them are single pieces, that would suck.

In any case, if your best duelist is Carrie or Conrad, then Imelia is going to be a good unit to have on your team. The criticism against awakening Conrad, who is the strongest among the gold duelists, is that there are better platinum/black duelists to awaken. If you awaken Imelia into a Destroyer, she's going to get a 1.5x multiplier against armour-type opponents, so she's going to be really useful at killing just about anything the game throws at you quickly. The 1/2 HP when Imelia's skill wears off shouldn't be too dangerous (unless it's permanent) since the platinum bandits have over 3k HP (my AW50 Dahlia has 2375 HP, and she's the Brunhildr with the highest HP).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say she's a nice option vs Conrad/Carry, I don't know if she'll beat them though. Of course if you don't have them cost reduced, she should. If she doesn't have a Maribelle tier skill boost/timer, I probably won't finish her. She'd need it to be as useful as Carry. Wish I knew Carry's AW attack speed, didn't someone say bandits are ever so slightly faster?

Since this girl won't be much faster if at all, it's really up to how great her survivability is for me. Carry's attack is already pretty absurd, with their attack speed so slow, additional attack only helps so much. 3k+ health is nice but with low defense she'd be weak to small and quick attackers. Carry has less hp but much more base defense with some magic resist, seems like they even out.

I don't really want my main two duelists both being incredibly slow and similar. The main difference is her armor pierce ability, but it's not like I don't have massive magic damage on my team as it is (Desupia, mages, Anya, etc) for armor destruction. Carry's sortie regen is always helpful though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how she turns out, I'll be pretty sad if they don't list her full skill description by the 2nd week. Wish I could be more excited for her, I've always wanted a bandit event girl and she's even somewhat Halloween themed. Here's hoping her skill is awesome~

Just noticed the wiki has dialogue from events posted now, wow. It auto translated along with the rest of the page too, interesting.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Destroyed. Got wrecked against the 60/6 Odette map twice. Horrible decisions were made. :I

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How critical is it to cost reduce Odette? I have her skill at level 6 and -3 cost and I'm not sure if I should continue, it feels like she's gonna cost a whole chunk of sortie points even if I get her to -5, and I'm hoping skill level 6 has a noticeable enough effect for her to serve her function properly? I want Imelia too so I'm a bit wary on how hard I should farm Odette.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got her with same stats and similar doubts. I wan't to use max 5 sacred crystals on her (these free 5 I've got for 3starring Odette maps), 3 already used.

6/16 skill means 10% mavic resist, that is quite nice.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have Odette at 6/16, -3 as well and I think -3 cost makes her a bit useful. It's not going to be as great as a max cost reduced silver, but it's at least on par with someone like Mehlis. 35 cost (-0) vs 37 cost (-3) for about a difference of 50 damage (both CC, 0 affection, similar levels). If it's a map that does not require you to bring out mages asap while saving on cost, then she will be brought along. Otherwise, I wouldn't bring her if timing and cost is important.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm jealous of everyone, I used the same crystals as Anelai and my Odette is only 4/16 and -2, let's see if I can improve her on the last two tries.