What's new

ACT [ Wakemitama] わけみたま Kagura, Night of Exorcism 退魔夜行神楽 RE143495 RJ143495

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ143495 退魔夜行神楽

Having completed it I feel it has potental but feels incomplete. That might be just me thinking that though.

As is stands now the H scenes are as follows.

Main Charicter:
Basic ghosts and black haired girls(?)

Fireball Miko and Archer:
Basic ghosts only

Samurai miko:
Non!

The ghost woman on level 4 lack and H scenes too it seems.

I don't think I missed any.
I'm hoping that if/when it's patched all (most at least) of the ghosts will have a H scene for them all.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having completed it I feel it has potental but feels incomplete. That might be just me thinking that though.

Main Charicter:

Basic ghosts only

Samurai miko:
Non!

I'm hoping that if/when it's patched all (most at least) of the ghosts will have a H scene for them all.
That's more or less the state of play at the moment. The developer has yet to implement the remaining 8 h-scenes but when they're done all of the enemies will have a scene corresponding to each of the miko.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't have this game. At all. Nope. I hate sprite sex. Completely.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zYtmhTyQ!6XlmO-l1-enuxtR1JpvXWmQDBNe4yHIxHR92IEyedH0 OKAY FINE, FUCK.

Not uploading this one. Ever. Don't bother asking.

Also, to the fuck who neg-repped me, the links in the post. Go fuck a landmine ya little chode-swallower.

For some reason, Chrome blocks this as soon as mega finishes, claiming it 'may harm my browsing experience'. :/ Never had this issue before.
Control + J will open up the Downloads window. From there you can tell Chrome to fuck off and leave the file alone.

I ran the file through Virus Total just to be safe, though. 0 hits.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Control + J will open up the Downloads window. From there you can tell Chrome to fuck off and leave the file alone.

I ran the file through Virus Total just to be safe, though. 0 hits.
I'll have to remember ctrl-J from now on, thanks. My anti-virus is pretty good about catching malware so I'm not too worried (that, and I'm pretty sure someone would've been raising flags by now if it were malware.)

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Main Charicter:

Basic ghosts only

Samurai miko:
Non!

Felt the same way. I mean, you practically have half of the animations from the demo. It's definitely good but it's really short or incomplete at the moment.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When I played the demo a few days ago I thought to myself:

"Gah! What a simple way to turn tower defense mechanics into a great H-game!"

Lacking some of the more obvious things but I guess this is the first step to this genre of H-games.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

When I played the demo a few days ago I thought to myself:

"Gah! What a simple way to turn tower defense mechanics into a great H-game!"

Lacking some of the more obvious things but I guess this is the first step to this genre of H-games.
Well, something similar mechanic wise (controlling 1 character + put down tower) was done in that witch and daughter game.
Although in that one ONLY the girl can get raped, for a good reason...

The more enemies/'towers' you have, the total workload on artist become bigger exponentially to make animation for everything.
Especially when each unit is a different sprite unlike a reskin that's being done for the witch and daughter's maker's brothel management game.

I mean just looking at the game as is, 4 units 3 enemies.
It'd be 12 animations to give all enemies an animation.

wackman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author updated the game for the swordsman miko to have animation now. Does anyone have the updated version by any chance?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.01 is now out on Anime-Sharing.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

*Edit

Its still version 1.00
I can vouch the bitshare link isn't. Saw the new swordmaiden scene with the white ghost, now we just gotta wait for more. :)

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can vouch the bitshare link isn't. Saw the new swordmaiden scene with the white ghost, now we just gotta wait for more. :)
Yeah tried that one and it works

mega.co.nz/#!pBcADJrK!0pC201QYZmsc54KG7X8HvkdmmuyGd3FIJdkZpH4_GF8 in case anyone wants the mega version

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is MUCH harder than the initial version, each stage is now split into 3 chapters of increasing difficulty.

I haven't figured out a way to pass archer stage chapter 3 and chapters 2 and 3 for the final stage.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is MUCH harder than the initial version, each stage is now split into 3 chapters of increasing difficulty.

I haven't figured out a way to pass archer stage chapter 3 and chapters 2 and 3 for the final stage.
Well, each units also do less damage .- . so instead of putting 3 archers and ezmode everything you now have to do more (then again each units are also cheaper, and the sword miko now attack at 2 range instead of 1)

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to sacrifice 1 line and let 9 monster pass

The real problem is you need an upgraded archer to do shit, which will cost 210 souls and place a naked girl to lure the baldies into 1 line.

Try to use this setup, and the MC is the key point of winning that shit
x x x x x [upgraded archer]
x [naked girl] x x x x x x [miko] [upgraded archer]
[ignore line]

Also cheat engine works if you really want to cheat

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The real problem is you need an upgraded archer to do shit, which will cost 210 souls and place a naked girl to lure the baldies into 1 line.

[ignore line]

I'm not sure the upgraded archer can perforate consecutive waves of the black kimono ghost. I'll give the above setup a go and see if it works.

I'm left with archer chapter 3 since I figured out a sword miko 2 hexes away from the first placeable hex in the centre is godly at keeping out trouble for the line. I can't do the same tactic since there's no sword miko!

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

[ignore line]

How exactly are you dealing with the ghost girls? They completely ignore the naked chick up front...

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How exactly are you dealing with the ghost girls? They completely ignore the naked chick up front...
Damage it with main character, focus only on 2 lines and you should be fine

*Edit
You still need luck for the miko to DPS the shit you want, I've failed that setup 2-3times

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, somehow managed to fluke archer chapter 3 without cheating.

It appears you can use the sword miko in the earlier stages provided those are chapters 2 and 3 and you've unlocked the unit to begin with.

Next patch gives another animation and a new boss.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's how you beat this game. Place archer girls at the very back in each row and use your miko to both damage and slow the enemies. You can easily stop the enemies for a shot or two from the archer if you walk in front of them until they attack. This strategy works especially well in the last stage where you can start with 3 archers. For the boss girl just walk up and down while waiting for a single archer shot to hit her each time you move. She'll never hit you while the archers chip away at her health.