What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

So I've been hearing good things about the append set......

On an unrelated note, has anyone figured out anything about NPC forcing the player? I'm still not sure how it works, and the wiki's doesn't list anything either. From my personal observations, intimidation seems more common among people who don't know you than those who have any love or hate for you, but I've only had someone come up and push me right in without a yes/no prompt with major love, and that excessively rarely.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The PC can't really be forced into sex. Characters can run up to you and initiate h without a warning like they can do with a kiss. But this still counts as consensual sex.

Word of advice: Charming can be a double edged sword. it can help you build relationship points faster, but it also make characters interrupt you a whole lot more. It makes it difficult keep affairs or teacher/student relationships going. Difficult, but not impossible.

I think I made a character nigh impossible to h...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The PC can't really be forced into sex. Characters can run up to you and initiate h without a warning like they can do with a kiss. But this still counts as consensual sex.

Word of advice: Charming can be a double edged sword. it can help you build relationship points faster, but it also make characters interrupt you a whole lot more. It makes it difficult keep affairs or teacher/student relationships going. Difficult, but not impossible.

I think I made a character nigh impossible to h...
They added in the options where you can disable interruptions. Very helpful if you're aiming for multiple characters.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Useful, but doesn't stop them from getting "cheater!" status. I doesn't have that many negative benefits in my experience, but it still can be a bit annoying.

I remember one of my lovers didn't even do anything.

She just stood there... Menacingly!

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've been hearing good things about the append set......

On an unrelated note, has anyone figured out anything about NPC forcing the player? I'm still not sure how it works, and the wiki's doesn't list anything either. From my personal observations, intimidation seems more common among people who don't know you than those who have any love or hate for you, but I've only had someone come up and push me right in without a yes/no prompt with major love, and that excessively rarely.
they can, kind of, you can still refuse it

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do characters with the scheming trait only go after you PC when they have the exploitable trait? I would try it, but my PC has 8 lovers now and I fear the wrath his virtual waifus will unleash on him if I switch away from him. Also, Mr Schemer seems to have lost interest in my exploitable character.

Edit: I just started a new file after getting the last few updates. I was talking to a girl and all of a sudden, the dialogue stopped and the wind blew up her skirt. Just what causes that?

Last edited:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ008851.html

hmm anyone has any idea where we can download this version?

nyatorrents doesn't help

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ008851.html

hmm anyone has any idea where we can download this version?

nyatorrents doesn't help
Does that price equal 113 USD or am I just retarded

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does that price equal 113 USD or am I just retarded
Nope, you're looking at it right. That price includes the 6,900 yen main game and the 2 add-ons that cost 3,200 yen each which comes up to 13,328 yen when bought separately.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Damn that's a lot of scratch.

Please forgive me for being a lazy shit...but I don't feel like searching through the pages or the link to HF....but has this been fully translated yet?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, translation patch with a few fixes up on Honfire for both base game and dlcs.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yep, translation patch with a few fixes up on Honfire for both base game and dlcs.

Awesome! Really liked the first game but there were so many things that could be done to make it better. Hoping this one addressed some of those.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, can you help me?
i've downloaded the install files (post-80 page-6)
but as per the instructions in the post i want to
click the 3rd from bottom to install AA2
however that button is gray and cant be clicked???
the option right above that i assume is to install this "maker"
i keep reading about CAN be clicked but when it gets to the intalling status bar
nothing happens(on 0% for 10 mins)
i have tried installing the maker.exe manually in the hope that when i do
the grayed out 3rd from bottom option will then be available.....
but no such luck.
Does anyone know where i'm going wrong? i'm on the verge of
just giving up.
Thanks in advance for any help given.

EDIT: never mind. has installed now.
the status bar was just??? not updating itself
at 40 mins still at 0% , at 43 mins complete!

Last edited:

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Really liked the first game but there were so many things that could be done to make it better. Hoping this one addressed some of those.
if you liked the first, you will enjoy this one about the same, remember the illusion games grief cycle lol.

this game as a few more gimmick or incomplete features, like teacher slot and half-baked "forced/rushed" mechanics nothing more.
a few more polishes on basic stuff already in the previous game and more fleshing out on personalities and clothing, especially with mods.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if you liked the first, you will enjoy this one about the same, remember the illusion games grief cycle lol.

this game as a few more gimmick or incomplete features, like teacher slot and half-baked "forced/rushed" mechanics nothing more.
a few more polishes on basic stuff already in the previous game and more fleshing out on personalities and clothing, especially with mods.
Don't forget. More foreplay, less actual sex.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ahaha you guys made my days, I tought I was actually the only one who tought those kind of things,and didn't get at all those hyped guys who sounded like that was the best game of their life...

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ahaha you guys made my days, I tought I was actually the only one who tought those kind of things,and didn't get at all those hyped guys who sounded like that was the best game of their life...
):

But even if its not the best H-game of my life, it's really pretty darn close to the top. Oh man, I don't want to be some hyped guy.. D:

The already decent free-customization (moreso with mods) really struck a chord with me, mostly because you get to make characters that you wanted to fuck and let your in-game avatar do just that. Kinda fun to imagine which voice suits them, which traits and sexual preferences. Most people interpret the same character differently. Guess it can't be helped, there aren't official canon stats for say Nami's favourite sexual position ahahaha.

But yeah I agree that the sexual positions seem too limited. Either just too little or just unlocked too quickly? Can't seem to think of a solution that wouldn't just upset someone else. I've mostly taken a break from AA2, hoping to return when 3P EVER gets done. I suspect most people will return too, at least for a short while, if just to make characters from different media fuck.

I'm somewhat excited, if this game (which again is really high in my H-book) somewhat fell short of you guys' expectations, then other games that deserved the hype they got must be pretty impressive! Care to share any examples? :D:D:D

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

):

But even if its not the best H-game of my life, it's really pretty darn close to the top. Oh man, I don't want to be some hyped guy.. D:

The already decent free-customization (moreso with mods) really struck a chord with me, mostly because you get to make characters that you wanted to fuck and let your in-game avatar do just that. Kinda fun to imagine which voice suits them, which traits and sexual preferences. Most people interpret the same character differently. Guess it can't be helped, there aren't official canon stats for say Nami's favourite sexual position ahahaha.

But yeah I agree that the sexual positions seem too limited. Either just too little or just unlocked too quickly? Can't seem to think of a solution that wouldn't just upset someone else. I've mostly taken a break from AA2, hoping to return when 3P EVER gets done. I suspect most people will return too, at least for a short while, if just to make characters from different media fuck.

I'm somewhat excited, if this game (which again is really high in my H-book) somewhat fell short of you guys' expectations, then other games that deserved the hype they got must be pretty impressive! Care to share any examples? :D:D:D
Artificial Academy 1 had better scene selection when it came to adult stuff. I love the personalities in 2, and I love that it's more of a challenge to obtain the girl in 2, however; once you got the girl in 2 I was disappointed. I was pretty hyped b4 the game came out and expected the scenes from 1 + more, or at least animated better or something... better. But it was worse adult-wise.

HOWEVER. That could just be me. If there's 1 thing I've learned from being on the internet, it is that everyone has different tastes.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll actually have to agree with you there. I really liked the personalities and character interactions in 2, although the h was actually a step or two back. At the very least I would've been able to climax in each position. Eventually it boiled down down to" get together with girl, max out compatibility, lather rinse repeat." Granted, most of the major Illusion titles distill down to a very similar formula. Heck, in AG3 all you needed was to max out love and figure out the H system.

Their move to Unity makes me wonder if they'll eventually step up their game (no pun intended) in some way since the engine they use is outdated and slow as molasses. Seriously, why does the game take a 5 second load break when ever they need to bring up the hi rez models?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Doing H-stuff is kinda irritating in this game. It's like everybody has a freaking GPS pinging out our location the whole damn time. I take her to the art room...I get about a minute into the foreplay and then right when I get to the part where I am going to penetrate her, people start walking in. Now, when I say people...I mean every damn person I have made. So far, my class is only about 6 people. By the end of about 2 minutes, there are 6 people in that art room. So, I pick up and move location to the infirmary...same thing. There is no privacy at all. ugh...lol