What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

For the insertion and cum cgs, the insertion cgs (that exist, since they aren't on all enemies) should be in both versions I uploaded. For the cum cgs, they are in this one, but not the other one.

#!U5kTAYxY!bu4H5sYnwZsHRRgsAHTowF3SLHcrr8brltCJdA54twM

In the intro, the book on the floor let's you choose if you want to want to start as a girl, start as a virgin, etc. These choices are important (expect for boy/girl, which can be changed as soon as you pass the intro). For the glowing spot, you can set various options. These are less important as they can be changed from the system menu as soon as you get past the intro. FYI, you should look at the system menu's options once you can. There's a lot of options there.

Can you share where you got the 14.1.0 patch?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

For the insertion and cum cgs, the insertion cgs (that exist, since they aren't on all enemies) should be in both versions I uploaded. For the cum cgs, they are in this one, but not the other one.

#!U5kTAYxY!bu4H5sYnwZsHRRgsAHTowF3SLHcrr8brltCJdA54twM

In the intro, the book on the floor let's you choose if you want to want to start as a girl, start as a virgin, etc. These choices are important (expect for boy/girl, which can be changed as soon as you pass the intro). For the glowing spot, you can set various options. These are less important as they can be changed from the system menu as soon as you get past the intro. FYI, you should look at the system menu's options once you can. There's a lot of options there.

Can you share where you got the 14.1.0 patch?
Can you try to explain which options are which choices and the pros and cons?

I can't really figure out how you win fights as the girl, without just being really lucky. That angel-succubi you fight in The Entrance can do like 500-900 damage per attack somehow and she just rapes you.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why not? For the book on the floor, there a basically three states you can change. Boy/girl, virgin/non-virgin, and a negative status unique to boy/girl which makes you weaker to dick/breast attacks for a while. Obviously, that last option makes the game a bit harder. It may change up other stuff, I wouldn't know. I haven't tried them. For virgin, it makes the game harder. You take more damage generally, and enemies get some unique, nasty attacks that they don't use on non-virgins.

For the glowing spot, it's mostly minor stuff. Rebound damage is whether you or enemies get minor damage from insert attacks. Face change is whether your portrait changes based on the situation. The other stuff is fairly obvious. Honestly, I'd say just turn everything on with batch processing. The difference is these options isn't big, and you can always change them if you want. For the stuff in the system menu, it should be pretty easy to tell what it all does.

If you have trouble in combat, make sure to use your wishes. The -18 reality wish, "Become one with the dream", is probably the most powerful. It hugely buffs all your stats but defense for a fairly long time. Turning this on as soon as you start that fight at the entrance should make the fight fairly easy. The most general one you'll use, which you get after you complete the first dungeon is "Not to be alone" which summons another character to help you out in various ways. You'll only start with Meruya, but you'll get more as you complete quests. You can also give them more abilities by using the Memory items you can get from enemies by beating them with max mood. I think it's only one per enemy type, so choose wisely. The other wishes are all useful, too. Just try them out if you aren't sure what they do. You'll get new wishes as you play.

There's also something you can do to turn a losing fight around. When you're in crisis state, you'll get a new command, "do it yourself" or something like that. The resist bar will pop up, and if you succeed, you'll only do a bit of damage to yourself. But if you ignore it, you'll KO yourself. The thing is, once you get up, you'll have the Bold status effect for a few turns. This is a HUGE buff. I'm talking 3-4x damage. It can easily turn around a fight.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so i tried every option but still i dont think i got all these extra cgs
ther also where some horny portray cgs for girl in Shiramizu version what seems to be missed in uzils,

so i just want to know which options net to be set to get all these extra cgs?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Why not? For the book on the floor, there a basically three states you can change. Boy/girl, virgin/non-virgin, and a negative status unique to boy/girl which makes you weaker to dick/breast attacks for a while. Obviously, that last option makes the game a bit harder. It may change up other stuff, I wouldn't know. I haven't tried them. For virgin, it makes the game harder. You take more damage generally, and enemies get some unique, nasty attacks that they don't use on non-virgins.

For the glowing spot, it's mostly minor stuff. Rebound damage is whether you or enemies get minor damage from insert attacks. Face change is whether your portrait changes based on the situation. The other stuff is fairly obvious. Honestly, I'd say just turn everything on with batch processing. The difference is these options isn't big, and you can always change them if you want. For the stuff in the system menu, it should be pretty easy to tell what it all does.

If you have trouble in combat, make sure to use your wishes. The -18 reality wish, "Become one with the dream", is probably the most powerful. It hugely buffs all your stats but defense for a fairly long time. Turning this on as soon as you start that fight at the entrance should make the fight fairly easy. The most general one you'll use, which you get after you complete the first dungeon is "Not to be alone" which summons another character to help you out in various ways. You'll only start with Meruya, but you'll get more as you complete quests. You can also give them more abilities by using the Memory items you can get from enemies by beating them with max mood. I think it's only one per enemy type, so choose wisely. The other wishes are all useful, too. Just try them out if you aren't sure what they do. You'll get new wishes as you play.

There's also something you can do to turn a losing fight around. When you're in crisis state, you'll get a new command, "do it yourself" or something like that. The resist bar will pop up, and if you succeed, you'll only do a bit of damage to yourself. But if you ignore it, you'll KO yourself. The thing is, once you get up, you'll have the Bold status effect for a few turns. This is a HUGE buff. I'm talking 3-4x damage. It can easily turn around a fight.
Wow I didn't know that was even things you could pick. This game really does need a translation patch...

I didn't know what the wishes did, tying back to the whole 'unable to read anything' problem. You're mentioning a batch file and stuff, what do you mean? I see some other application files from the download, but I'm not sure what they actually do - if anything.

Could someone make a little image guide saying what each option from the pink book and little 'cloud' thing do?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do in that one snow forest/village/mountain whatever quest? I've gotten to the point where I've retrieved that snow lady from between those two snowmen, as well as gotten the rooms open for all of the fairies and came inside them, unless that leftmost room is supposed to open too. Not quite sure what to do now; I can't even talk to the chief because he won't respond, and I don't know how what to do at this point.

I guess I'm kinda semi-stuck on another ice forest quest too, the one where you start near two guys near a fire which you can use to boost your reality to 100%. I passed the Melona, those two guys again with the extinguished fire, then beat that Yukin-ko with 5k or so hp... then there was a green door that I took. Afterwards, it still didn't make the quest as finished, but I can't really check the bottom again because I don't get that warming-up event with Melona anymore, meaning I freeze all the time before getting there.

Last edited:

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

krisslanza, are you using a text hooker with a translator? I'm using translation aggregator, and it works just fine translating most of the text. You should be able to tell what options are what by using one.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

krisslanza, are you using a text hooker with a translator? I'm using translation aggregator, and it works just fine translating most of the text. You should be able to tell what options are what by using one.
I wasn't no. I wasn't sure how well it played with it. I could try, but I just thought it might be nice to get a basic one.

I bet it'd really struggle to translate the bits of you getting raped, given it autoscrolls by that point.

EDIT
What did you use to hook it? I tried translation aggregator, but the game just crashes after a while. What settings?

Last edited:

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In battle, the z button changes text speed. 1-5 with 5 being the fastest. As for settings, I use the default for mine with ATLAS v14 doing the translating, but the version I'm using is reeeeeally old. I uploaded it if you want to try it. The hook gives three text threads, the last of which basically works perfectly for me. If it doesn't for you, you'll just have to play with the settings or something. I wouldn't know.

Attachments

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

In battle, the z button changes text speed. 1-5 with 5 being the fastest. As for settings, I use the default for mine with ATLAS v14 doing the translating, but the version I'm using is reeeeeally old. I uploaded it if you want to try it. The hook gives three text threads, the last of which basically works perfectly for me. If it doesn't for you, you'll just have to play with the settings or something. I wouldn't know.
That kind of works, though it seems it really struggles to translate a lot of the stuff. And well, machine translations are their expected quality.

Not really sure what most of those 'cloud' options even still really mean... I can't tell if it's intended that only the female protag option has climaxing portraits and stuff either.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished a playthrough, and damn I kinda feel bad that アイゼクト (his roman letter name just seems too crazy) became a Librarian and seemingly regretted not having sex with Sefi for that long.

Still, a lot of stuff seems to be missing, or rather I couldn't figure out what to do at spots.

Anyone know how to get the 'Ikenai ohanashi' quest? I don't know how to activate that
In the librarian dungeon, how do you access the grayed-out red door in アイゼクト's room?
I still haven't managed to solve the two problems at the top of the page, too.
Also, how do you fight this 'Black Sefi' some people were mentioning? I couldn't find her.
Lastly, I played a bit of another playthrough (dissapointed that my level-up bonuses from items dissapeared) and noticed that I had that Librarian Ring in my inventory again, is there any significance to it?

Wait fuck really, read up on a wiki and apparently you gotta have saved 0 times to fight Black Sefi? Haha holy shit.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Finished a playthrough, and damn I kinda feel bad that アイゼクト (his roman letter name just seems too crazy) became a Librarian and seemingly regretted not having sex with Sefi for that long.

Still, a lot of stuff seems to be missing, or rather I couldn't figure out what to do at spots.

Anyone know how to get the 'Ikenai ohanashi' quest? I don't know how to activate that
In the librarian dungeon, how do you access the grayed-out red door in アイゼクト's room?
I still haven't managed to solve the two problems at the top of the page, too.
Also, how do you fight this 'Black Sefi' some people were mentioning? I couldn't find her.
Lastly, I played a bit of another playthrough (dissapointed that my level-up bonuses from items dissapeared) and noticed that I had that Librarian Ring in my inventory again, is there any significance to it?

Wait fuck really, read up on a wiki and apparently you gotta have saved 0 times to fight Black Sefi? Haha holy shit.
I think even in a fresh new game, you have the Librarian Ring. Not sure what any of the equips do though...

Is there some mod you have to get in order to have the male protag option have like, cum effects? The female protag gets dialogue and stuff when she orgasms, but the guy doesn't.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayxect is a real name not just something the makers thrown out of there hats though I guess you could always call him Isaac if it makes you feel better(I have meet people named Ayxect, the pronunciation is the same as Isaac. though some do emphasis on some letters)

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is stacking charm useless? no idea what it does other then help increase the amount u get for the hearts

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is stacking charm useless? no idea what it does other then help increase the amount u get for the hearts
iirc charm is your str stat but it's been awhile since i played

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from what i can tell the stats are so
精力:energy (effects insertion(no idea if it effects the female version as well))
技巧:technique (effects non-insertion attacks)
素早さ:speed (effects turn order)
精神力:willpower/endurance (defensive stat)
魅力:charm (at this moment all i know is it effects the rate at which u build up the mood on the heart)

if this is everything the stats do then u only want charm if u have high energy just because it allows u to undress ur enemy faster but idealy stacking technique and speed gives the best for an offensive build

o and im also wondering what the increase/decrease dmg to/from demons/fairies actually count as demons/fairies

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Charm was, at least in SQ, the overall damage stat that improves all damage values across the board. The night romancer-set was thus so incredible, since it was basically just a fat stack of Charm. It's incidentally also the hardest stat to improve; most buffs just go for Energy/Technique/Willpower/Speed. I understand Technique is kinda like Agility in many games; improves your crit chance and such.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just gave up trying to understand this game. Full save anyone?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What are you trying to get from a full save? This game doesn't really have 'scenes' (as in, non-battle sex scenes with CGs and etc) you can replay; at best, you can choose enemies you have already fought and then fight them again. If you don't understand the game however, there probably isn't much merit to this.

If you just want to see the pictures of all the enemies and such, you can simply decrypt the RGSS2 file in the first game and check the picture folder; the second game + expansion even lets you unlock the whole bestiary.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i have on for my old not modded game but it's really not that hard if you get 2 all states up rings upgrade them to +20 and combine them with 技巧, 精神力 +5/10%
and +10/30%ep resisdent skils the game gonna be really easy:)

about these new mode added quest youst try every location monster book kombination.