What's new

iaben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I'd estimate that I'm currently about 10% done. Things should go more quickly now that I've got a handle on ytinasni's translator utility. The "hilarious" Google translations are pretty awful. Many of the random moaning "sounds" are getting translated into words like schoolmate and nitrous. My favorite translation so far? "Molecular species"! I think it's supposed to be sperm.

I don't have a work-in-progress version to share... since I have to juggle ten files, it takes a long time to build. I'll keep working, though!
haha ya they can be pretty funny, ill never forget the "what integral story?" from one of the other games' early machine translation

dont sweat it, nice to know translating is going easier

Fooligan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still chugging along... I think I've got about 850 lines left to do... hopefully there's a lot of repetition in the remainder.

Yaguking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm not able to see any of the sex scenes. can anybody help me out?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Makue sure you have the "sub" folder with the same folder where you execute the game (if it had a "sub" when you originally got the game).

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have guides for these games? Shogun Princess especially since I have all my stats maxed, yet I cannot seem to find the Blowjob scene no matter what I do.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have guides for these games? Shogun Princess especially since I have all my stats maxed, yet I cannot seem to find the Blowjob scene no matter what I do.
See this post. (Back 1 page.)

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys. i am new to this forum to and i am enjoying the jsk games.

I just dowloaded the demon queen file which madman provided. there is a problem with the game. every time i try to get a sex scene i get a blue screen. and yes the english sub folder is in the same map as the game folder. is there any solution to this problem?

thanks in advance!

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys. i am new to this forum to and i am enjoying the jsk games.

I just dowloaded the demon queen file which madman provided. there is a problem with the game. every time i try to get a sex scene i get a blue screen. and yes the english sub folder is in the same map as the game folder. is there any solution to this problem?

thanks in advance!
Just tested using chrome, IE and standalone flash player. All work on my system. Does your folder look like the attached image?

Attachments

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tested using chrome, IE and standalone flash player. All work on my system. Does your folder look like the attached image?
Yep it does look exactly like that. Also the nonsense file doesn't work for me at al. the game launche,s however when i use the other file which has the japanese text in it. I also use google chrome.

Ah. the sex scenes seem to work now. Strange. maybe my computer was acting strange again. To bad the sex scenes aren't still translated. those are the ones i prefer the most. Have you any idea when the sex scene,s translations are complete? Thanks so far for the help mate.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep it does look exactly like that. Also the nonsense file doesn't work for me at al. the game launche,s however when i use the other file which has the japanese text in it. I also use google chrome.

Ah. the sex scenes seem to work now. Strange. maybe my computer was acting strange again. To bad the sex scenes aren't still translated. those are the ones i prefer the most. Have you any idea when the sex scene,s translations are complete? Thanks so far for the help mate.
I prefer using the . That way, any crash does not affect any other tabs or windows that I have open. (I have about 20 open right now.):eek:

The only other reason I know that you might not see the H-scenes is if the subfolder or files had unicode or kanji names that your system did not recognize. And the names of all but main file seem to be standard roman characters....

Duh! The main folder is a kanji name! Do you have Japanese language pack installed?:eek:

On the translations, we just have to wait on Fooligan. Wouldn't hold my breathe this time of year but you never know. :p

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I prefer using the [standalone flash player[/URL]. That way, any crash does not affect any other tabs or windows that I have open. (I have about 20 open right now.):eek:

The only other reason I know that you might not see the H-scenes is if the subfolder or files had unicode or kanji names that your system did not recognize. And the names of all but main file seem to be standard roman characters....

Duh! The main folder is a kanji name! Do you have Japanese language pack installed?:eek:

On the translations, we just have to wait on Fooligan. Wouldn't hold my breathe this time of year but you never know. :p
Oke thanks again dude.

I have one final question. is the daugther of the defeated devil already fully translated? I am looking for a while on this forum and other places if it is. But i can't find anymore info. maybe some of you guys can help me with that?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oke thanks again dude.

I have one final question. is the daugther of the defeated devil already fully translated? I am looking for a while on this forum and other places if it is. But i can't find anymore info. maybe some of you guys can help me with that?
You got me there. I was sure that I had a copy that is fully translated but can't locate it. I know it exists as shows pictures of it. I will PM him to find out where it can be accessed.

Attachments

Last edited:

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You got me there. I was sure that I had a copy that is fully translated but can't locate it. I know it exists as [[/URL] shows pictures of it. I will PM him to find out where it can be accessed.
oke thanks again. it would be really great if you could locate it.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is a beta version of translation of Daughter of the Defeated Devil. It has NOT been QC'd and not totally done but better than we had. Click the pic.

Got permission to share this even though not complete as completion is on hold while translator is on other projects.

Last edited:

martmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome !! It's one of my favourites, thanks, it was a shame that no one else before had translated it.

Btw, the "This turned out to be boring" seems unreachable when you upgrade your stats, ¿how can I get it again?

Fooligan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still here! I think I'm down to less than 400 lines in need of translation. On a good day, I can get more than 100 done. Unfortunately, I've been busy and haven't had many of those kinds of days this week. I'll definitely have something out before Christmas, though!

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still here! I think I'm down to less than 400 lines in need of translation. On a good day, I can get more than 100 done. Unfortunately, I've been busy and haven't had many of those kinds of days this week. I'll definitely have something out before Christmas, though!
Thanks for the effort fooligan. It makes me happy to hear that you are working hard on the translations. give yourself a break from time to time!:p

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is a beta version of translation of Daughter of the Defeated Devil. It has NOT been QC'd and not totally done but better than we had. Click the pic.

Got permission to share this even though not complete as completion is on hold while translator is on other projects.
Are there multiple endings to this one? No matter what choices I make, it always ends with you raping the demon queen, with the same ending text. I'm more of a "happy" or "love" ending type of person

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 4 endings and a guide in this thread somewhere that explains how to get them. Good luck finding it. :D