What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

I don't know if this had been asked and answered before, but:

Does someone know where the animation during the Ramuh fight is from?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If it's been unchanged til now, sex mugen absorption sprites for White Len.

HerrRinde

Reputation score

Hello,
I started playing the version of moonblack and i have a question regarding Elisabeth:

How can I get her to join me? I have searched the hongfire-thread and while everyone seems to know that she can join you after you have delivered her to the king no one specifys a quest-path towards this.

In advance thanks for an answer.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait about three days after you deliver her to the King, then ask her to join. If you decide to make her leave your party, wait another three days and she will join up again.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

may be able to find the game here

how ever unless some of the story plots were removed and replaced with stuff much less fucked up :/ i would never ever play this again or recommend it to anyone that respects other peoples well being.
and the bulk of this is referring to the "cake"quest
i managed to ignore the other stuff tho they were bad as well.their was some justice in them.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know, the only place I draw the line with hentai is Guro and excessive degrees of scat.

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also didnt find that particular quest disturbing at all. Whats the problem with fetching some commander cum ? :D

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welllll you do kill a girl and subject a few others to servitude where they are likely to die off anyway.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a link to rapequest, its the lastest version. I never saw anyone use drop box for a game of any kind, I use if for school I was just surpised to so someone who makes adult games use it, either way here you are.
I found gentle love quest here

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where you find the two girls for the orc quest in the library?
Also where is the tower to find the princess?

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I should bring up there are cases of loli in this game,

Of the top of my head of last playing this game there is the little girl raped in the abandoned mansion and the princess being raped in the tower.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game got updated, I'm surprised quiet frankly, check the drop box link for the latest version.

I should bring up there are cases of loli in this game,

Of the top of my head of last playing this game there is the little girl raped in the abandoned mansion and the princess being raped in the tower.
I don't really remember to be honest, I haven't gotten the chance to check either, oddly enough I ran across this on a different forum and posted it here when I got a free chance. I'm sure DarkFire or who ever controls that stuff will delete the thread if there is.

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone knows how to kill the bandits? I got to the sage, but I don't know what to do after that...nevermind found it

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where you find the two girls for the orc quest in the library?
Also where is the tower to find the princess?
1- the school in midgard
2- on the other side of the mountains where the orcs stay

KingChavez

Reputation score

how do you pass the bandit leader? he is always stronger and even the mightiest potion i can find inflicts only ~270 damage :mad:

Buttface69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really would rather not sift though all of the pages of this thread to find out if this game is more messed up than the title suggests. Anyone who has downloaded it wanna tell me if it gets too fucked up? (I'm talking gore and stuff)

riroku26795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its really not bad! too be honest I really enjoyed it and i cant stand guro.