What's new

Passion of Slave Princess

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hello i was wondering if someone gets a bgs error? somehow i getting it and the bgs folder in the game folder is empty so was ondering if some has this game and has played it to the end with new errors could i get the file or files? and i searched the forums first to see if there was a help type topic there isnt as far as i know sould could i get some help with it??

These are the links for the game. (DLsite and Creator)

Last edited by a moderator:

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Passion of Slave Princess

Any posibllity of links to its DLsite page or its creators homepage so we know which game you're talking about?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the filename that is missing?

W

Wolf624

Any posibllity of links to its DLsite page or its creators homepage so we know which game you're talking about?
These are the links for the game. (DLsite and Creator)

xaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like file names are broken from being unzipped in wrong language, so the game isnt able to load the necessary files.

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sounds like file names are broken from being unzipped in wrong language, so the game isnt able to load the necessary files.
how would i unzip it properly? i used the extract button in win rar or should i use 7zip to extract??

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i got a different version that has all the audio in it and it plays great but i have one question does anyone have a save for it? cuz i like to see what i need to do if its possible thanks

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does this have guro in it? One of the DLsite pictures makes it look like it and that would make it a major turn-off.

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dont think so? is guro when you cut limbs off?

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, blood guts and dismemberment.

Not gonna put down the people that have the fetish, but to me it is a major mood killer. Only reason Im asking is the first DLsite picture looks like there is a healthy amount of blood under the woman at the bottom of it.

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dont think its blood its like a effect like when you punch people in a game and shows balls of light or something or do you mean the sword in the butt?

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

possibly bruising but its just for the fight after the fight is done the girls dont have bruises

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

May have been the punch effect, the sword in the ass isn't that bad that is just bondage stuff. As long as nobody is getting cut up with said sword I think I will give this a whirl.

OP
killzone184

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for me i love cutting shit up especially baddies love cutting me up some baddies but its bad when it happends to the person your playing as