What's new

Homumado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Homumado

I always hate loli that looks older like Yoko from TTGL being 14. Still illegal even though by appearance you would never think so.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

And rereading it, I feel like an idiot for misunderstanding your meaning. My terrible.:eek:

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lets also not forget that fictional moon years might not be the same duration as our boring earth years.

And how old is Homu really? How many time travels did she go through and which iteration are we talking here? For all we know it's a version in which she traveled back in time hundreds of occasions and is actually over 18 now (Her maturing during the course of her trials is one of the points raised in the anime)

Wait, why are we discussing the age of pictures again? Let's talk about how anime people look nothing like real people before trying to get semantic about how old they are.

Silly laws made and upheld by silly people who don't have a fucking clue what they're doing.

Reputation score

How do you get the third ending? I tried getting her top bar to full before finishing, but I still got ending 2 :(

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

don't know if this was covered or not but is there a link to a dl or at the least a site with a playable version just asking

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't know if this was covered or not but is there a link to a dl or at the least a site with a playable version just asking
The thread doesn't even have 2 full pages and you are too lazy to read them? Wow.

The game is tagged loli and therefore no link can be provided.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I converted the game to swf and uploaded it to 4chan about 2 years ago. Go to swfchan and search up homumado.

Duny

Reputation score

After unlocking the soulstone by filling up the upper meter and talking to Kyubey (red arrow on the cat thingy), you can unlock a dildo if you touch her mouth with the soulstone.
But other than that, I believe the game is broken, as the cum meter doesn't count when that dildo cum inside her, which I believe is the condition for the 3rd ending (I did a bit of google translate to figuring out the captions). Also the color of the soulstone (black/purple/white) seems irrelevant for the endings, but who knows.
Oh, and I remapped the left click to one of the mouse-wheels, so I won't wear the mouse for this silly game. :D
(I have an easy reconfigurable mouse so it's not a big deal)

If somebody figured the 3rd ending after all, please let me know. :p

Oh and thanks for putting it on swf chan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.